main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Luke or Han?

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by LukesGirl, Aug 7, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kermit

Kermit Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 2, 2000
    yeah, yeah.

It's a dark day for Han. :(

But tomorrow looms near! :)

VOTE HAN!

2. Vergere

Vergere Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 19, 2000
    :( *snif* :(

where did all the Han fans go??? oh well, they'll be here, or we'll just have to keep feeding that bounty hunter money! :)

well i just wanted to encourage people to VOTE HAN! please? we can't let the Luke fanclub WIN!

3. Kermit

Aug 2, 2000
    Amen, my good Vergere.

VOTE HAN!!!

4. Rilina

Rilina Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 23, 2000
    Let's push this thread to the top...

VOTE HAN.

5. spicelord1

spicelord1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 12, 2000
    Where did all the Han fans go? maybe they picked up what little reward they got from liking him and left or maybe they just realized that he not enough to get all exicted about. I hope Luke is still kicking corellian butt in this forum. It is only fitting that the better man wins. I like solo but luke wins hands down (no sick puns please.) Anyone rack up the numbers lately. I've been out. Keep voting Luke

6. Vergere

Jul 19, 2000
    yeah the score should be up top. no one has voted lately.

and hey--*i* didn't say the pun...hands down...hahaha!

VOTE HAN!!!

7. LukesGirl

LukesGirl Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 4, 2000
    I have been so busy lately, (and still am). But I love to be busy. Anyway! No one is voting!! Where has everyone gone? Come on peoples! Vote! And vote Luke when doing so!

8. Kermit

Aug 2, 2000
    Sorry LGirl, it's just been so quiet over here. *pouts*No new voters.

Guess SL1 scared them all away with that 'hands down' comment.

Dont be fooled by the fanatics...

VOTE HAN!!! CORELLIANS RULE!!!

9. spicelord1

Jul 12, 2000
    Hey, don't put the blame on me! It's not my fault all of the Han lovers out there don't want to jump on a plummeting ship. They must have come to the realization that Luke boy is the better guy. Oh well, At least han has his wookiee to love him and he has his ship when it works correctly ( I'm dead for that. I just know it) Thought I'd bring this to the top again. To bad there are no new voters. I guess the battle is won kids.

10. Vergere

Jul 19, 2000
    "Oh well, At least han has his wookiee to love him and he has his ship when it works correctly ( I'm dead for that. I just know it)"

YES YOU ARE!!!! at least Han doesn't have to get a new ship every ten weeks cause he keeps CRASHING--or forgetting to bring the ship back!

11. spicelord1

Jul 12, 2000
    If your going to kill me I might as well hand you the shovel.

At least luke doesn't have to corner his women to get a first kiss. At least luke doesn't get anxious and dump his cargo. Granted luke has had bad luck with his X-wing but when he crashed it in the swamp it was repairable and HE at least got it to work again. As for leaving it, Well have you ever tried to drive one handed. Its fun but i wouldn't recommend it. Face it kiddo the Han fans are as frozen as he was in empire. Hey that was his best part in the movie. He finally stopped being cocky! Humm. When he said leia should kiss chewbacca because she could use a good kiss you think he spoke from experience? (just playing. put down the blaster) on ward Luke fans!!

12. Red-Seven

Red-Seven Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 21, 1999
    What's the score?
    I suggest you close the polls soon...the last few pages have been nothing but politicking. no actual voting!

13. spicelord1

Jul 12, 2000
    Yeah its been nothing but banter for awhile. what do ya say solo's? Ready to throw in the towel and accept defeat? You can whine all you want that it's not fair but Luke is the best man and you know it! At least i hope! I've haven't counted in awhile. (glup)

14. Liz Skywalker

Liz Skywalker Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 13, 2000
    I come back from my vacation...

WHERE ARE ALL THE LUKE VOTES????????

15. spicelord1

Jul 12, 2000
    Welcome back,
    no real voting just alot of yelling back and forth. I think luke is in the lead but im not sure. Wish we had more people voting

16. LukesGirl

LukesGirl Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 4, 2000
    So I guess Luke won! But not by that much (so don't be angery Han's fan!) I got my answer.

17. Kermit

Aug 2, 2000
    No, silly LGirl, anger is of the dark side. Well...I guess if we must leave...<pouts> But I was having FUN here.
    I'll miss you guys, even the ones delusional enough to choose Luke.

CYA round...Vergere...LukesGirl...Liz....Rilina...*sobs*...yeah, even SL1....

If you ever need a good debate or just want to 'kick the rancor' give me a yell!

18. Vergere

Jul 19, 2000
    :( ok, i'll go too...it was close though!!

and just to go off on a triumphant note *evil grin*...

"At least luke doesn't have to corner his women to get a first kiss." --Leia actually woke up at that point and realized she liked Han. at least Han doesn't end up making something tragic happen to his girlfriends...

"At least luke doesn't get anxious and dump his cargo." --well i think luke might, instead of inviting the imperials in and showing them the evidence of his illegal activity.

"Granted luke has had bad luck with his X-wing but when he crashed it in the swamp it was repairable and HE at least got it to work again." --well, every since BEFORE ANH, Han has had the same ship. Luke? i don't think so. he crashed his T-16 BEFORE ANH.

"As for leaving it, Well have you ever tried to drive one handed. Its fun but i wouldn't recommend it." --ok, i must concurr with you on that. but he doesn't even give it a second thought!

"Face it kiddo the Han fans are as frozen as he was in empire." --for your info, he wasn't frozen, he was in hibernation--big difference.

"hey that was his best part in the movie. He finally stopped being cocky!" --we've already covered how his cockiness is cute...

"Humm. When he said leia should kiss chewbacca because she could use a good kiss you think he spoke from experience? (just playing. put down the blaster)" --ok, i threw it out, but i still have a lightsaber... :) oh yeah, im just playing too... :)

ok guys, see ya around. *snif* bye bye!

19. Kermit

Aug 2, 2000
    *pats V on back*
    Starz, I hate these teary goodbyes.
    *sniff*
    I still *sob* think Han is funny and witty and cute and daring and *hiccup* not brother material, ya know?

20. Vergere

Jul 19, 2000
    oh i just remembered! i think LUKE was the one frozen in Empire...after all, he;s the one that was freezing on hoth...

and Kermit, we will unite agian where ever Han fans need us! and just between us(and i guess whoevers reading this), at least we know whos better deep down in our hearts, instead of living in denial. ;)

goodbye all! see you on the flip side(of an argument...)

21. nbowers

nbowers Jedi Youngling

Aug 31, 2000
    I vote for both. I really like Luke the best of course (He is so sexy).

22. Kermit

Aug 2, 2000
    She's back........

LUKESGIRL: I DEMAND a re-count. vedekcobol LIED when he voted for Luke. (see copy below)

Vergere: Where's our no voting, debate home for HAN baby and Luke whiner? :)

: RE: Who's the better pilot, Luke, Wedge, or Han?
    Author: vedekcobol Date Added: 9/3/00 12:39pm (PST)
    I,ll have to say Han, I,m a bit biast because he is my favorite character. If Han hadn,t shown up when he did Vader would have blown Luke out of the stars over the Death Star.
    UNbiast decision:
    Wedge
    Han
    Luke

23. spicelord1

Jul 12, 2000
    It was a debate about who is the better pilot not the better man!! I think we can say han is OLD enough to have a little more experience then luke at the time. Any one in there right minds would pick Luke. What are you up to pond hopper? The pirate lost. Let him go back and play with his nerfs. They smell as bad as him. (vedekcobol is a turn coat. I shall deal with him myself and get to the bottom of this treachery. If he is a Hanist we Luke's don't need such scum that turn there minds so quickly. acting just like solo) Any way Luke is still better despite the efforts of sore losing corellians. Maybe Han is the real whiner of the group. His fans sure are!(KTR)

24. vedekcobol

vedekcobol Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 28, 2000
    LUKESGIRL: I DEMAND a re-count. vedekcobol LIED when he voted for Luke. (see copy below)
    My vote for Luke over Han was based on the way he was acting in the new jedi order, I don,t support a character who drinks himself into a stuper and runs out on his wife. "So what I have told you is true from a sertain point of view"
    - Obi-wan ANH

25. vedekcobol

vedekcobol Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 28, 2000
    I picked Luke as the better man in the Voting! Han stopped being my fav.after reading about his cowardice over the death of chewie that still doesn,t change my opinion on how I feel about him in the trilogy not the novels.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.