Luke or Han?

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by LukesGirl, Aug 7, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vergere Jedi Knight

star 5
    *mimicks liz's sigh* what wrong, liz? tired of being on the losing side for once? ;)

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! HAN IS WINNING! YESSSSSSSSS!!!!

oh and Kermit--i forgot about the song! good job! :):)

and lukesgirl: my dog is sitting right beside me and she REALLY loves Han, no kidding--seriously. please count her vote! i asked her to bark once for yes and twice for no, then asked her if she like Han over Luke. One bark=one vote, you just gotta count it! :)

...it's not fair to count a vote that isn't legally logged into this forum. sorry, but i could pool my resources and come up with hundreds that aren't members of this forum.
  2. Kermit Jedi Youngling

star 3
    <gasp> but VERGERE it was a HAN vote!

<pouts> i guess if we accept it, this could turn ugly. OK, Princess Sari- get your mom registered and come back. Hey, and BRING FRIENDS!

<g> it was a nice little song wasn't it? saw that on another thread and thought it was misplaced.

:( ignore SPICELORD1, my dear friend is just MISGUIDED, we are seeking help

HEY, HAN VOTES NEEDED!!!!

Man where is everybody, the forum is so quiet....
  3. Vergere Jedi Knight

star 5
    i know, but then people would do the same with luke votes--and if we become outnumbered...well, we're sunk.

VOTE HAN!

(you guys realize that if no one else comes to this thread, no one is reading our speeches, and therefore no one new is voting...as a result, we are wasting our breath--or our energy)

4. Liz Skywalker Ex-Mod

star 6
    YAY!! the opposition is getting a defeatist complex! Alright, my sister's a Luke fan, so if you can count Princess Sari's mom, you gotta count my little sister!

well, ppl do read this, and they will if it's upped enough. So, all Luke fans that see this, just make a little post with one word on it! (the word being, of course, Luke).

Vote Luke 2000! hmm, maybe I should make that my siggy.
  5. BlackWolved Jedi Youngling

Uh-oh. You're really going to make me choose? NOOO...you people are mean. Evil. J/K, but really, I've always been a HUGE Luke and Han fan, and...and...okay I gotta say it I guess it's Luke, I mean I love Han and all, but he ROCKS the house...I mean come on when he whines in ANH you know you wanna just run up there and hug him. ;)
  6. Liz Skywalker Ex-Mod

star 6
    YAY!!! Another Luke vote!
  7. Vergere Jedi Knight

star 5
    aw crud. fine, count your little sister and sari's mom if you HAVE to, at least it would be equal.

and if you change your sig im changin mine!
  8. Kermit Jedi Youngling

star 3
    You are wise, Oh Vergere. You are also in charge of the HAN post. I'm heading out.

Not to just agree with a fellow vote-for-Han mate, but if we count anyone who is not signed in it could get outrageous. And soon, just silliness between a few people. What say you, LUKESGIRL, creator of this lovely thread?

Wasting our breath? About HAN? NEVER! (besides, if we keep it up & active, we pickup a few votes along the way.)
    (besides#2-I've sorta been having fun over here)

KEEP THE FAITH, VERGERE! VOTE FOR HAN!!!!!
  9. LukesGirl Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Wow!! We are on the 10th page! I didn't know that this would get this far. Guess what???

Luke is winning!!!!!!!

Luke: 44

Han: 43
  10. Liz Skywalker Ex-Mod

star 6
    YAY!!! *does a little dance* Luke's ahead!

I agree, this is fun!
  11. LukesGirl Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I am doing my little dance too, Liz!
  12. Kermit Jedi Youngling

star 3
    <mutters under her breath> dance copycats...

I feel it, today is the day the ppl of the JC will speak and

VOTE FOR HAN!!!
  13. Liz Skywalker Ex-Mod

star 6
    nah, they'll vote for Luke today. B/c one of my friend's birthday's today (we call them the three sisters, three birthdays in a row) and she's a blonde. And Luke's a blonde. Yesterday ppl vote for Han b/c it was my other friends birthday and she has brown hair. :)
  14. Vergere Jedi Knight

star 5
    yeah well the 22 was my birthday and i have black hair...

and right now everyone's at work or school and no one is voting at all! :(
  15. LukesGirl Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Okay I think I said this before! I like Han. He is a rogue, pilot, and well he is *hot*! But then there is Luke. He is wonderful. I know he whines in ANH, but ESB and ROTJ he is great! I love everything about him, blue eyes, blond hair and all!!
  16. vedekcobol Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I want to vote for Luke over Han, I am a fan of Lukes and Spicelord 1 said if I didn't vote I'd get my arm broke(hahah). sorry kermit
  17. Liz Skywalker Ex-Mod

star 6
    *resists the urge to say: "I told you so"*
  18. spicelord1 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Thank you! I'll call off the bounty hunters.
  19. LukesGirl Jedi Youngling

star 1
    It's.....

Han 43

And Luke 45

spicelord1 could you do that again?
  20. Kermit Jedi Youngling

star 3
    People of the JC! I am being ganged up on here!
    If there is a shred of mercy in you VOTE HAN!

LUKESGIRL: you almost sounded like you were trying to TALK yourself into Luke. And I think it's because you are finally seeing the error of your ways. SPICELORD1 does not need ANY encouragement from you-trust me, so could we please leave him out of this?

SPICELORD1: <sigh> I'm just so very disappointed in you. Dont you know that votes given under threat of bodily harm DO NOT COUNT. (OK, so they probably do, but it made ME feel better just to think it.) And I think your buddy COULD have left my NAME out of it. I dont know how, and i dont know when or where, but i can promise you-this isnt over, BUDDY!

I STILL say CORELLIANS RULE and Luke is the wrong choice here.
  21. Kermit Jedi Youngling

star 3
    "It's not my fault!" Cried the computer novice.
  22. Kermit Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I'll never hear the end of this....
  23. Liz Skywalker Ex-Mod

star 6
    so enraged that you had to post thrice? Kermit, does the fact that you didn't mention me mean that I should compaign more?
  24. Kermit Jedi Youngling

star 3
    No, although I'm sure (knowing my current luck) you will take it that way.

Actually LIZ, I just felt you were sticking to the rules of the challenge here, and not attacking me personally, so I wasnt gonna mess with you. 'Happy days" to you and all that...

And I did try to fix that triple posting nonsense.
    If this posts more than once, I'm going home. :(
  25. Liz Skywalker Ex-Mod

star 6
    yeah, the boards quit on me in the middle of my last post, so I wasn't sure if it went through. I clicked post twice to make sure it went through and it put me back on boards.theforce.net. *sigh*

me, in the spirit of thing? Never got that before! Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.