Luke or Han?

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by LukesGirl, Aug 7, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukesGirl Jedi Knight

star 1
    Liz compaign more!! We have keep Luke winning!! And Kermit, I love both Han and Luke, but well I love Luke more!
  2. LukesGirl Jedi Knight

star 1
    Liz compaign more!! We have keep Luke winning!! And Kermit, I love both Han and Luke, but well I love Luke more!
  3. Kermit Jedi Knight

star 3
    What is UP with these boards??? At least it's not just me. It will not follow thru when i try to post.<shrug> oh, well. Never give up, Never Surrender!

LIZ-'welcome. meant every letter.

LUKESGIRL- I really do understand. We can be pals across the lines though. It's funny how we keep popping up on opposites lines of threads all over.

Is it scary that this is what goes for 'fun' for me these days.......?
  4. Vergere Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    well, Kermit, i am currently discussing terms with a bounty hunter that claims he(or she or it) will take care of out little...ahem..."problem" on this thread--do you concur with my decision??? :)

and don't get too happy, Liz and Lukesgirl...its not lastin for long! :p
  5. Liz Skywalker Ex-Mod

star 6
    *opens her blackmail file* okay. what's the name of this bounty hunter?
  6. Kermit Jedi Knight

star 3
    *whispering*V:Girl's gotta do, what a girl's gotta do. Besides, it'll be spicelord1's fault. Do whatever it takes and i'll back you.

VERGERE, LIZ, LUKESGIRL: I dunno, you think we're scaring people away with our fun?

VOTE HAN!!!!! CORELLIANS RULE!!!
  7. Vergere Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    heh. blackmail. cute. im NOT TELLING!

well, he's on his way. i did specify "alive" in my instructions, so at least you know now that you will be living for a while longer...*rubs hands together as she grins evilly* :)

and for all those newcomers: VOTE HAN! LUKE'S A WIMP!
  8. Liz Skywalker Ex-Mod

star 6
    You calling my father a wimp, girl??????????
  9. Vergere Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    well if your father were luke skywalker, then yes. BUT since he isn't, no.

what--you thought those user names were real?! well if they were, Vergere would be all knowing by now! ;) :)
  10. Liz Skywalker Ex-Mod

star 6
    AHEM little Miss NJO character, I'll have you know that I'm the daughter of Luke and Mara Skywalker out of the Sith Temple on Yavin Four. Luke dropped me on my head when I was a baby which is why I'm crazy, but I forgave him when he showed me the Sith Arts. So I moved out to the ourer rim and am now teaching the first Hutt Sith Lordess. *takes a bow*

and what's Vergere doing, might I ask?
  11. Vergere Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    AHEM, Luke's imaginary daughter :) but Vergere is right about now the only saving grace your "father" has left, since he does not have any idea on how to organize 100+ Jedi, and Vergere actually has a well-tried out clue!

in addition to that, Vergere right now has her very own fanfic. :p :p and many many threads in lit about her. are there any threads about liz skywalker in lit? or on ANY board for that matter? huh? yeah...that's what i thought...
  12. Liz Skywalker Ex-Mod

star 6
    well, being that liz is a FIC charcter, it's fitting that there are no threads and only two fics about her.
    while Vergere, being a NJO character has a few.

shows to go that liz is more self-explanitory than Vergere. Atleast she makes sense and it only takes 10 pages to understand her,unlike some characters.

AND BTW, LIZ IS AN AU CHARACTER...I KNOW HOW TO GET RID OF THE VONG...SEE MY UP AND COMING FIC, REVENGE OF THE JEDI
  13. Vergere Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    "Revenge of the Jedi" ???? are we reduced to copying off of rumors, now? :)

and if you are easy to understand, then that means you are VERY simple. Vergere is a complex character, which automatically makes her harder to understand--but in most cases more fun to read about because there is always a form of suspense.

AND WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING AT ME? I KNOW THAT LIZ IS AU!

ah, this thread is sooooo fun! :)

14. Liz Skywalker Ex-Mod

star 6
    not shouting...it's an announcement.

It's working title is Revenge of the Jedi b/c that's what it's about. It's saved on my comp as Jeth Revenge. I think Revegence of the Jedi is a better title than that.

Liz is a quite simple character, most Sith are. But Vergere, ah, complex. Know why? B/c she betrayed the Jedi to go the Vong. *holds up a hand* I'm not throwing stones. I also betrayed and murdered some Jedi. It was fun. But Vergere is supposed to be a light character.
  15. Vergere Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    *gasps and points figure at liz* how...what...ah!

how can you say she betrayed the Jedi?! huh? do they know how the Force works? -no- Do they realize they are not part of the force? -no- do they even know she is a JEdi? -no-

and throwing stones nothing! that was one heck of a boulder you just shoved my way! :)

and i don't think Revengence of the Jedi would be grammatically correct--i do not think that "revengence" is even a word. (truly, im serious now.)
  16. Liz Skywalker Ex-Mod

star 6
    grrr...........*fuels her anger, starts shooting lightening bolts b/w her finger and force shoves the bolder towards Vergere* it's a TYPO!!!! *calms down* it's a jedi'n typo! pardon my french.

Look, she was in the OR, she knows that a Jedi is, she's met anakin. Of course she betrayed the Jedi! didn't say she was a jedi, just that she knows jedi and betrayed them...

gr.....*takes deep breath and makes herself promise that she won't go electrocute youngstown tonight*
  17. Vergere Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    AHHH!!!! *hides behind boulder liz shoved at her and covers head*

ok ok ok ok ok! just a typo, i get it. *meak smile*

well anyways, you still did not explain how she betrayed the JEdi. knowing she knew the JEdi doesn't exactly explain a whole bunch. HOW did she betray them? what did she do to betray them?i need clarification if you want me to keep rebutting your comments.

and that bounty hunter is still on your trail, liz! if you electricute youngstown, im puttin a price on your head sooooo big you won't be able to approach a civilized planet! :):)
  18. Liz Skywalker Ex-Mod

star 6
    fine, you do that. *looks around* btw, Terra isn't very civilized, don't you think? I think this planet will do quite nicely.
  19. Vergere Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    well now i know where you are! duh!

ok, going to bed...we'll pick up on this tomorrow...
  20. Miriamidala Jedi Knight

star 2
    Luke Skywalker!!!!

Luke had to overcome countless obstacles....he was forced to stay on Tatooine all his life because Owen and Beru were too afraid to let him go out into the world, lest Vader find him. He saw the only people he knew who ever took care of him die because of something he did/didn't do. His whole world was turned upside down and he had to start over. As soon as he got to trusting another person, that person was "killed" right before his eyes. He was attracted to Leia, who turns out to be his sister, in a sense he was "dumped". He never knew his mother. And....his father was Darth Vader, the one responsible for all of the deaths of his friends and family. Yet he sees past all that, starts his Jedi training, doesn't listen to Yoda and saves his friends, gets a hand cut off, goes back for more Jedi training, Yoda dies, Luke continues to pursue his Jedi training. He stands up to a snaily blob...gets almost killed by a beast that eats people like popcorn, almost gets tossed into a pit where he'd be digested for thousands of years, once again has a plan and saves his friends, never forgetting the droids, goes on to face his father and the Emperor, doesn't kill either of them, even though at times he wants to, he resists. Because of him, the Emperor was defeated and his father was saved. I'd say Luke did it all. Anakin may have started everything...creating the IMBALANCE in the Force, but Luke is the one who once again BALANCES it. That is why Luke is my favorite.

21. Kermit Jedi Knight

star 3
    Miriamidala: Even though we are on opposite sides of the fence, I appreciate the great courage it must have taken to post here amongst us psychopaths.....speaking of which...

LIZ! VERGERE! For heaven's sakes! You guys are going to scare all our potential voters away! Wow! I may have to get GSJANSON over here with that valium...hmmmm, maybe SLORD1 could use some of that...

<giggle> OK, I admit it, I'm just jealous I missed out...you guys are a trip!

<ahem> VOTE FOR HAN!
  22. spicelord1 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yes! I love your answer! We need more like you. I shall prance around happily for hours in the enjoyment that yet another person loves the TRUE HERO of star wars and proudly gives him his much deserved recognition. Long Live Luke Skywalker!!
  23. Liz Skywalker Ex-Mod

star 6
    VOTE LUKE2000!!!!!!

see, we didn't scare EVERYONE away! :D

Luke is the obvious choice: if you are a lightside: there you go. if you are a darksider: his father's Vader, he turned a couple times, there you go.

Han is not the obvious choice:...well, I hate to sling mud. It's election season which means every second commerical is slinging mud. HATE THOSE!
  24. Kermit Jedi Knight

star 3
    SL1 does NOT count as scaring everyone away. It's a KTR thing. SL1 has VOTED. Notice, no one else has since <shudder> that last lovely Luke vote.
    -------------
    V: come on girl. you did NOT give those guys enough money. meet me out back. it's friday, just got paid.
    -------------
    LIZ, surely you will not stoop to mud slinging. I think you are better than that. Wear the Skywalker name well, dear.
    --------------
    V: I am all alone here. <sigh> Maybe she went to get Leia or Chewie....
    --------------

HAN is a HOTTIE and I dont see any way that he is NOT the obvious choice.

VOTE HAN!!!

25. Liz Skywalker Ex-Mod

star 6
    Top 10 reasons you should vote for Luke:

10) The OT is about him

9) Who get's the first kiss in the OT?

8) Blonde hair, blue eyes *sigh*

7) He carries muppets on his back with out laughing

6) No one's ever called him scruffy looking.

5) He's a Jedi.

4) He's the son of the dark lord of the Sith

3) He helped kill the Emperor

2) He marries Mara

AND THE NUMBER ONE REASON TO VOTE LUKE:

1) If he doesn't win, Han will!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.