main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga ~Luke?s First Kiss~ Luke/OC romance/HUMOR pre ESB

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by HanSoloIsSoCute, Mar 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSoloIsSoCute

HanSoloIsSoCute Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 7, 2005
    Title: Luke?s First Kiss
    Author: Jasmine Larson
    Genre: Romance/humor
    Characters: Luke, OC, Han, Leia, Chewie
    Timeframe: Perhaps a month before ESB
    Rating: PG
    Summary: Han finds out Luke has never kissed a girl and challenges him with a terrifying dare. Well, I guess it would be terrifying to Luke. ;)
    Disclaimer: *winces* I don?t own Star Wars. *whimpers* I....I don?t own Luke. *cowers under my covers* No. I won?t say it. What? You?ll cut off my fringe benefits? I still won?t say it. *continues to cower and whimper* My dental benefits??? Ok, I don?t.....I don?t own Han. :_| You may now release me and turn off the torture devices, if you please.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Luke Skywalker watched wordlessly, and a little worriedly, as Captain Han Solo seemed to disappear into the inner workings of his ship. Luke could only see his black boots now, which kicked every now and then to punctuate the fluent vocabulary of curse words Han was showing off at present. Luke had learned by now it was not a good idea to make suggestions or comment on anything, no matter how important it might seem, it would only earn him a hydro spanner thrust with interesting force in his direction. He kept his mouth shut. He had also learned to memorize every tool Han could possibly want, so as not to hand him the wrong one and have it thrust at him with the same interesting force as most hydro spanners.

?Hand me a wrench kid,? Han barked, his greasy hand reaching out from under the ship?s hull.

Luke scrambled to find the right tool, noting that Han had not specified any certain size or type of wrench, which was not good. Luke handed him the best one he could find, and winced as he waited for Han?s approval of the metal object.

?I said a wrench, kid, not a fork,? came the annoyed growl from under the Millennium Falcon.

Luke felt like hitting himself. Why would Han have a fork in his toolbox? And how had he managed to pick the most ridiculous item the toolbox contained even when he knew what he was looking for? Luke knew good and well why. Well, he knew why his attention was off for the moment, he still had no idea why Han had a fork in his toolbox. The reason why his attention was not on the Captain, no matter how much he admired him or how much he knew of his skillful ability to fling tools, was because of someone else. Someone who knew how to hold his attention quite well without the threat of hard metal connecting with some sensitive body part. That someone was..... He didn?t even know her name. But he knew her face by now, he had seen her countless times around the base.

Her hair color almost matched his own, falling to the small of her back in a long waterfall of cascading ribbons. She appeared to wear no makeup, but she had the most beautiful face Luke had ever seen. Her chocolate eyes were hooded with thick, dark lashes; he could feel those eyes on him from across the room. And her ruby lips reminded Luke of soft rose petals, just begging to be kissed. He remembered the one time he had seen roses; it was not that long ago. It was on Yavin, there had been a small cluster of them where he liked to walk with Leia. One day he had attempted to pluck one for her, his reward being a bleeding thumb and Leia fussing over him for the rest of the day, which hadn?t been so bad.

?Sorry Han,? Luke mumbled, handing him the correct tool and realizing his answer was rather belated.

?What the hell is wrong with you today?? Han demanded, scrambling ungracefully out from under his ship to raise an eyebrow at his young friend. ?You look you?re havin? a staring contest with your own ghost.?

?Nah, she?s a lot prettier than me,? Luke joked, realizing he had slipped and revealed that he was staring at a girl.

Han chuckled and followed Luke?s gaze to the blond attention-grabber, whom was tending to the Tauntauns? near the other side of the room. He smirked and flopped his head around to meet Luke?s eyes, jerking his thumb in the girl?s direction, ?You mean t

2. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    I lover this[face_love] , I don?t think that I?ve laughed this hard for a long, long time.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Her hair color almost matched his own, falling to the small of her back in a long waterfall of cascading ribbons. She appeared to wear no makeup, but she had the most beautiful face Luke had ever seen. Her chocolate eyes were hooded with thick, dark lashes; he could feel those eyes on him from across the room. And her ruby lips reminded Luke of soft rose petals, just begging to be kissed. He remembered the one time he had seen roses; it was not that long ago. It was on Yavin, there had been a small cluster of them where he liked to walk with Leia. One day he had attempted to pluck one for her, his reward being a bleeding thumb and Leia fussing over him for the rest of the day, which hadn't been so bad.

Aww, Luke?s in luuuuve, or little Lukie have finally grown up;) .

Yeah, Han, you man you? :rolleyes:

?Han!? Luke hissed, ?Is that all you see women as? Sex objects?? he demanded.

Pretty much, but I doubt that it helps his ego very much, that all girls seems to fall for him anyway, that was BL that is.

?No. I...uh....well yes, I guess. I mean, just every now and then. Ok everyday.? Luke admitted, shuffling his feet and refusing to meet Han?s eyes.

So this is when the secrets come out, huh? See this is something that I did not know;) :D

?Aha!? Han exclaimed, sitting up gleefully to intimidate his victim. ?Only one thing you can do about that.? he said matter-of-factly.

?And what is that?? Luke sneered sarcastically, taking a casual sip from his canteen.

?You gotta get laid.?

:rolleyes: o_O

?Oh c?mon ya sissy!? Han snapped, wiping at his vest. ?Every guy?s gotta turn into a man sometime. Take me, why if I?d never been laid I wouldn?t be the catnip to women I am!?

Thanx Han, for sharing this with us.

?Hey there sweetheart,? he leered, leaning forward to run a hand over her porcelain complexion, ?How you doin???

:rolleyes: [face_laugh] LOL.

?Oh yeah, catnip all right! You sure know how to handle them! Leia just can?t keep her hands off you!? Luke exclaimed, still forcing his laughter down.

Yeah, I think that Han needed that.

Aww, Luke is so sweet, you know, I don?t think that Luke?s got that much to worry about;) .

I was wrong, he did:p .

Ben? he answered, still uncertain.

Han was right; you ARE a constantly whining coward.

What??

You heard me, now you kiss that girl or you?ll never be a Jedi!!

:eek: OBI- WAN, What are you doing,[face_laugh] LOL [face_laugh] .

I loved that ending. Han was so mean[face_skull] .

Oh, sorry about the long reply, I just couldn't pick just one piece that I liked[face_blush] .

3. PonyTricks

PonyTricks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    Well, at least Luke gave the Base something to talk about for a long, long time! Great story. :D (and that darn fork shows up everywhere!) [face_laugh]

4. Feng_Huang

Feng_Huang Jedi Master star 2

Apr 17, 2005
    One day he had attempted to pluck one for her, his reward being a bleeding thumb and Leia fussing over him for the rest of the day, which hadn't been so bad.

how sweet! [face_love][face_love][face_love]

Take me, why if I?d never been laid I wouldn?t be the catnip to women I am!?

I can so see Han saying something like that...[face_laugh][face_laugh]
    Great work

5. MoeTharen

MoeTharen Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2005
    Aw awesome fic sis! [:D] It was sweetly adorable and hilarious all at the same time! [face_love] I espeacally loved the end, that's sooooo Han! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Luke was adorable btw. ;)

-Commander Tharen-

6. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005
    Star_Angel I'm glad you loved it! :D

Aww, Luke?s in luuuuve, or little Lukie have finally grown up.

Yeah, but looks like he picked the wrong girl eh? ;)

Pretty much, but I doubt that it helps his ego very much, that all girls seems to fall for him anyway, that was BL that is

Yeah, I bet Han's ego gets more bloated each time a girl like me faints when he walks by. Who is BL?

So this is when the secrets come out, huh? See this is something that I did not know

lol! Yeah, I bet that's something everybody didn't know. ;)

?Oh c?mon ya sissy!? Han snapped, wiping at his vest. ?Every guy?s gotta turn into a man sometime. Take me, why if I?d never been laid I wouldn?t be the catnip to women I am!?

Thanx Han, for sharing this with us.

Yes, Han is not begrudging with his self-comments now is he?

OBI-WAN, What are you doing,

Giving Luke some courage!!

I loved that ending. Han was so mean [face_skull].

Indeed, Han has his evil side. [face_devil]

Oh, sorry about the long reply, I just couldn't pick just one piece that I liked [face_blush].

Hey, no problem! I LOVE long replies like that, I don't get them often enough. ;) It shows me that the reader really cares and is willing to put in a lot of their free time to show me they enjoyed the story. :) It was really nice of you, it made my day! :D

PonyTricks lol, Yeah it's sure to be the talk of Hoth for years! The day Luke kissed his commanding officer! And that fork is a pain in the nether regions, I think I'll mention it in other stories as well. :D

Feng_Huang Aw I'm glad you liked that part, I thought it would be cute. [face_love] And yeah, I think Han would say something like that given half the chance.

MoeTharen Hey you nut. lol I'm glad you liked it, you proof-read it! Thanks again, btw. I'm glad you thought it sounded like Han, I strive for perfection in that area. ;)

And yes, I know! Luke's adorable Luke's cute Luke's hot blah blah blah!! Han is all that and better. [face_not_talking]

Jasmine @};-

7. amidalachick

amidalachick FFoF Hostess Extraordinaire star 5 VIP - Game Host

Aug 3, 2003
    That was so funny! I can totally picture Han daring Luke to do something like that. [face_laugh]

?Well ok fine so I?m nervous!? Luke snapped, ?I?m just uncomfortable around girls. Sometimes I think I?m insane, but if I bite my nails I feel better.?

Han held up a still-greasy hand from his previous labor on his ship, ?Please Luke, one weird quirk at a time.?

[face_laugh] Luke and his quirks... [face_laugh]

And then when he actually does it, and finds out she's his commanding officer? Priceless! [face_laugh]

I loved this viggie. Great work! =D=

8. My_Second_Sock

My_Second_Sock Jedi Youngling

Mar 6, 2006
    Aw thanks! :D That's so nice of you, I'm very glad you liked it! Really, I'll prove it! * jumps on table and dances until I'm dizzy* See? You made my day. That was a great reply, I though nobody cared about this fic anymore! :D

Jasmine @};-

9. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    So, that's where the fork went! Now I'm still looking for DarthIshtar's spatula, then we can all get cooking!

Han needed to be taken down a peg or two, and who better than Leia? Yet he still got the last laugh!! That was mean!

This was such fun, can't believe I missed it until now!

10. Exxaciel

Exxaciel Jedi Master star 3

Mar 10, 2005
    His commanding officer? Someone take a hydrospanner to Han! Bad Han! Not nice!

11. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005
    dm1 I?m still getting replies? [voice=Obi-Wan]Oh, splendid![/Obi=Wan] lol Sorry about all the silver-wear I?ve been stealing, how many people know? [face_worried] lol I think Han needs to be taken down a few thousand pegs, and only Leia is capable of it. ;) Thanks so much for reviewing, I can?t say it enough, you?re the best! :D

Exxaciel *smacks Han* Better? :D

Jasmine @};-

12. Alishu06

Alishu06 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2005
    Hahahahaha that was great! I like all of your first kisses' vigs :)

13. AnakinsFavorite

AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2006
    ?Well ok fine so I?m nervous!? Luke snapped, ?I?m just uncomfortable around girls. Sometimes I think I?m insane, but if I bite my nails I feel better.?

Han held up a still-greasy hand from his previous labor on his ship, ?Please Luke, one weird quirk at a time.?

?Well what are you proposing I do? Just walk over to the girl of my dreams, whose name I don?t even know, and just kiss her??? Luke demanded, throwing his arms in the air.

?No, I?m not proposing you do that,? Han said.

?Thank God,? Luke mumbled.

?I?m daring you to.?

?WHAT?!?

*Dies* [face_laugh]

?I.... I guess I must have thought you were someone else.? Luke stumbled lamely, turning around too quickly to see the disappointment on the girl?s face.

Luke......

Luke heard the voice of Obi-Wan in his mind as clearly as he had the day he?d seen him struck down by the black terror called Darth Vader, felt the same fear and confusion in his body.

Ben? he answered, still uncertain.

Han was right; you ARE a constantly whining coward.

What??

You heard me, now you kiss that girl or you?ll never be a Jedi!!

*Falls out of chair* Oh, man- that's just too much for me!

?Well, I gotta hand it to you kid,? Han said, pouring the three of them generous amounts Corellian ale. ?It?s gotta take guts to kiss Juana.?

Luke frowned, taking a seat at the Falcon?s game table. ?Juana? You knew her name all along and didn?t tell me?? he asked, accepting the mug Han handed him.

?Nah, I just remembered now,? Han said, taking a long swig from his own mug. ?Yes sir, it?s gotta take guts to kiss your commanding officer.?

OMG! I haven't read anything so funny since RebelMom's Daughter To Work Day! Excellent job!

14. Tatooine_Ghost

Tatooine_Ghost Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2006
    That was so cool. loved it.

15. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005
    Alishu06: Oh thank you so much! :D I thought I my kiss vigs were corny lol.

AnakinsFavorite: Wow thank you, that was an awesome reply!! Sorry it was too much for you, I do tend to get a wee carried away at times. ;)

Tatooine_Ghost: *bow* Good to know. ;)

Jasmine @};-

16. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005
    ... [face_worried] ... [face_cowboy] ... [face_whistling]................. UUUUPPPPPP!!!!!!! :D

17. Jedi_Master_Cazz

Jedi_Master_Cazz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 13, 2005
    [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh] Luke, you're da man!

Brilliant!

Cheers_Cazza@};-

18. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    That was hilarious! [face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.