main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Luke Skywalker Fans Unite II!!!

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by Sasha Sawyer, Aug 24, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Go-Mer-Tonic

Go-Mer-Tonic Jedi Youngling star 6

Aug 22, 1999
    http://dave.itsgames.com/gt.jpg Wasn't Ric-Olie in the first Resident Evil game?

"Jill, don't open that door!"

"Here Jill, take this lock pick, it is only fitting that you, the master of unlocking, have it."

2. Darth Pipes

Darth Pipes Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 12, 1999
    How about Ric replacing Han in the original trilogy?

Luke: "So, what do you think of her Ric?"
    Ric: "The princess argued with me. She just left the cockpit".

I'm Ric Olie. I pilot ships. I'm captian of the Millenium Falcon. It's a fast ship. You need a ship old man."

Sorry, dialouge isn't my strong suit.

3. jwkenobi

jwkenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 1999
    One more for the night-

Ric Olie as heroic Darth Vader:

"The Empreror is zapping Luke with blue lightening bolts from his fingers. Luke is yelling 'Father, help me'. I'm his father. I'm the only one here. Luke will die unless I kill Palpatine. Here I go. I'm throwing him down the Death Star shaft. Now I'm gonna die!!"

4. JediMistress

JediMistress Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 18, 1999
    Did ANYONE see ANYTHING to do with the Austrailian Fox Studio Opening? Was Mark really there? That Big Pond site didn't work for me I miss everything.

5. Sasha Sawyer

Sasha Sawyer Jedi Master star 2

Jun 15, 1999
    Mark was in the news and I missed it?!! Blast.

I downloaded the Vector Prime commercial, though, and I've gotta tell ya... gives me chills to hear Luke's voice again.

What's happened to the last page of Starbucks? Are you guys getting it and just not me? I know a whole bunch of people have posted since Callie posted Callista's image, but they're not loading. ??!! I opened some "temporary digs", but I want my old home back!!!!

[This message has been edited by Sasha Sawyer (edited 11-08-1999).]

6. Sasha Sawyer

Jun 15, 1999
    I can't believe I typed "Fox" at first up there in my last post instead of "Mark". I am way too tired!

I must have last night's stupid X-Files stuck in my head...

[This message has been edited by Sasha Sawyer (edited 11-08-1999).]

7. JediMistress

Jun 18, 1999
    LOL Hi Sasha!! I noticed that the Starbuck's is missing a page too. Although, I have page 16 bookmarked so I go there and it looks like there's no new posts. Then I went to page 15 and VOILA...NEW POSTS. Very Odd! I guess there will soon by two page 16s or something. Very strange...perhaps the Jedi Council has crossed over...into the TWILIGHT ZONE! Doo-doo-doo-doo...doo-doo-doo-doo...

8. Jedi Callie

Jedi Callie Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 14, 1999
    Sasha and JM: it's just a conspiracy against me 'cause I posted the Callista pic LOL! That's why we lost page 16, dang it!!

9. Mara_Jade_Skywalker

Mara_Jade_Skywalker Jedi Youngling

Nov 5, 1999
    Woohoo!!! I finally found a thread dedicated to both my favourite actor and my favourite SW character!!! Yes!!! Oh, and by the way, I live in Sydney, and no, Mark Hamill was not at the opening of Fox Studios Australia. *Sniff, sob * The SW spectacular (the finale) was great! And I want to see the Vector Prime ad! We don't have the channel you mentioned here. I saw the visiul, but my computer doesn't have sound, so I missed out on hearing Marks voice Bye! I'm gonna go join Starkillers!!! And, yay! Mark Hamill won!

10. Sasha Sawyer

Jun 15, 1999
    I didn't miss him? He wasn't there after all?! I can't tell whether to be happy or sad, lol!!!

Mistress: Very lovely dododoodoo's. Do do do that again!

Callie: I'm starting to think you're right about this Callista conspiracy!! Starbucks is up and running again, but Callista's picture went down the Sarlacc pit!! Too many Mara Jada lovers around here, I'm telling ya!

Hey, I bet Walking Across Egypt will be out for Thanksgiving, don't you think?

11. LeiaOrganaSolo

LeiaOrganaSolo Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 9, 1999
  12. Jedi Callie

Jun 14, 1999
    Callie: I'm starting to think you're right about this Callista conspiracy!! Starbucks is up and running again, but Callista's picture went down the Sarlacc pit!! Too many Mara Jada lovers around here, I'm telling ya!

Sasha: did I tell you, or did I tell you? *grrrr* I'm posting the picture back up again, and it had better stick around this time around!!!

Mara: *sob* Mark wasn't there for the Fox opening? Was Guy Pearce there at least?? He's my other favorite actor, and since they had nearly all the major Aussie actors there, I was wondering...

13. Jedi Callie

Jun 14, 1999
    Hey, I bet Walking Across Egypt will be out for Thanksgiving, don't you think?

Yeaaaaah baby, what a birthday present for me!! All I want for my birthday is to see Mark on the big screen again

14. JediMistress

Jun 18, 1999
    Well, Sasha Walking Across Egypt better come out soon! I've emailed every film distributor I could find on the net and BEGGED them to consider the film for distribution! Hell, even if it goes right to video...I'd buy it!!

oh and Doo-doo-doo-doo...doo-doo-doo-doo!

15. taramidala

taramidala Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 18, 1999
    Up.

MTFBWYA,
    Taramidala

16. Yccd

Yccd Jedi Youngling

Sep 14, 1999
    You guys are hilarious. It's really comforting to find someone who adores Luke/Mark. People on this forum usually complains how whinny he is.

I personally think that Hamill's features are way better than Ford's.

17. Sasha Sawyer

Jun 15, 1999
    Hey, all. I haven't heard even a whisper about "Walking Across Egypt" since late October, where it was one of several Florida made films shown at the Island's Filmfest and later at the Heartland Filmfest.
    I knew I should've caught it there, I bet it's not going to make the circuit.

18. Sasha Sawyer

Jun 15, 1999
    PS It's not the features, it's the soul. Once you fall for the inner, the outer does make one's heart skip beats, -- whether it be piercing blue eyes or Dagobah shoulders, -- but only because they remind one of him, if you follow my meaning.

19. The Slave Girl

The Slave Girl Jedi Youngling

Oct 8, 1999
    I went to the site, and I don't know where to vote, but if I did, I would certanly have a reason to not be permitted to vote anymore!

I LOVE LUKE!!

20. The Slave Girl

The Slave Girl Jedi Youngling

Oct 8, 1999
    I went to the site, and I don't know where to vote, but if I did, I would certanly have a reason to not be permitted to vote anymore!

I LOVE LUKE!!

21. Jedi Callie

Jun 14, 1999
    Sasha: a thousand apologies!! I was remiss in not informing my fellow Hamill-lites about the latest in WAE news!!! WAE won the top prize at the Heartland Film Festival a few weeks ago . The film to win this award the previous year was "October Sky" which did see a limited release following that film festival. I'm crossing my fingers that winning this award will help boost WAE's chances of securing a distributor! A friend of mine saw the film and said it was WONDERFUL!!! And she said Mark was brilliant in it!!!!

22. JediMistress

Jun 18, 1999
    Hey where is everybody?! LOL Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving!

23. Wormie2

Wormie2 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 22, 1999
    JM, what do you mean where is everybody? We've been right here. Where the heck have you been? It's been weeks.

24. JediMistress

Jun 18, 1999
    LOL I've been "around" Wormie! Just my mom's in town, yellin' at me to "get off the infernal machine!" LOL It's hard to hit all my usual haunts with her sitting and looking over my shoulder! SIGH all the Luke lusting I've missed!! LOL

25. X-Wing Commander

X-Wing Commander Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 25, 1999
    If you can't beat 'em,sabotage 'em.

http://www.rebelpilots.com/pilots/images/wedge.jpg

And for all you,Luke fans....

http://www.rebelpilots.com/pilots/images/luke.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.