main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Luke Skywalker (in EU) fan club!!!!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Tallie, Apr 29, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tallie

Tallie Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 26, 2001
    Yeah Luke looks pretty cool on the CS cover, now that you mention it he does look snappy ;)

Boo YEAH! I have that one! The Luke Skywalker New Hope package....oh man is it sweet! Though it's kinda difficult to get his shoes on and off [face_blush]

2. Tallie

Tallie Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 26, 2001
    This doesn't seem to be a Callista friendly site because none of them are here. If they came and posted it might be more balanced, IMO. But it's their choice, I might be hard pressed to join up with a hord of Mara fans if I was one of them, setting yourself up for ridicule, though I hope they come, I'd like to hear from them...oh well ;)

3. MJ.Frodo

MJ.Frodo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 1, 2000
    Anything worst than Akanah it cann't be,believe me :D

We have to find a cool slogan for our Luke like we did with Mara in the MJFC. :D
    Anyone has a good idea??

GO LUKE :)

4. MJ.Frodo

Apr 1, 2000
    Yeah this is Luke the Jediknight [face_laugh]

http://members.tripod.com/~LMS_/skymotk8.htm

5. Hope

Hope Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 27, 1999
    I also have the Luke Skywalker A New Hope package. It's hard to tell from the scan, but they did an excellent job with his face. I love this particular Luke sculpt. Even though I've had it for several months, I haven't yet opened it. My son took the boots off of my Hoth Luke figure and I had a heck of a time getting them back on (and they're still not quite on right). So, I guess I'm a bit paranoid about opening certain figures.
    I would LOVE to see Hasbro do a 12in Luke/Mara wedding set.

<<<Would you all like to read a NJO novel centered about Luke and his point of view regarding the Force,war his wife,son etc etc??>>>

I'm surprised that we haven't yet had a novel from Luke's POV. If they ever get around to doing one, I would like the novel to take place after Union but before Vector Prime.

6. MJ.Frodo

Apr 1, 2000
    Hope it works :)

[image=http://members.tripod.com/~LMS_/lukemtk7.jpg]

7. jade_angel

jade_angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2001
    I would definately love to see an NJO book done in Luke's POV. IMO the NJO books have been disappointing. There's something so... dark about those books. They don't have the refinement of the Bantam Books or the that Golden elegance that the Prequels have. I probably sound crazy right now, but the NJO books just have a bad aura around them. ( Yeah Yeah, I sound really stupid right now, but I'm a Tarot card reader so you know... :D ) Luke always seems to bring in this certain light to the books. Too bad they don't do enough on him in the NJO series. They have plenty of Mara, which is good, but not enough of Luke.

And the link to MJ Mink's page doesn't seem to be working anymore, so here's another one.
    MJ Mink Fanfics

8. MARA-JADE

MARA-JADE Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 22, 2000
    I wanted to post a picture of Luke so here goes.

[image=http://unjoh.com/gallery/hc3sbs.jpg/image.gif]

Ok that didn't work, :( it was supposed to be the front cover of SbS.

9. MJ.Frodo

Apr 1, 2000
    Hi guys seems we have not much luck with those pictures :(

[image=http://tnielsen.com/artists/nielsen/art/tnrebirthdetail.jpg]

Now why does this link works and not those from the LMS website???

10. MARA-JADE

Sep 22, 2000
    :mad: pic not working, now the faces aren't working. ahhhhhhhhhhh

11. MARA-JADE

Sep 22, 2000
    I don't know why some work and others don't, all I know is that I can't get them to work.

12. MJ.Frodo

Apr 1, 2000
    Hi M-J I too don't understand it,perhaps it's somehow saved???
    I try it again with one of the James Cukr website

[image=http://www.cukr7.com/images/artwork/mara_jade.jpg]

YEAH

13. MARA-JADE

Sep 22, 2000
    I love that picture its my fav one of Mara and Luke, its a shame they didn't use that pic of Mara for the cover Rebirth, for her face anyway.

14. Master-Omaj-Kadub

Master-Omaj-Kadub Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 22, 2000
    -image of Master Kadub appear before the gathers members

Please send Master Skywalker to the Jedi Temple as soon as he is contacted

[image=http://www.Aldera.net/images/Luke3.jpg]

-image begins to fade

15. MJ.Frodo

Apr 1, 2000
    "I would LOVE to see Hasbro do a 12in Luke/Mara wedding set."

I agreed that's about time,but I'm afraid that Hasbro and others paying not much atention of the wish of the EU readers

As for the Luke NJO novel,I'd like to have a book centered about the Skywalker family and child,and read it from Luke's point of view.

JA thanks for the link again,I agreed with ya the NJO is dark,mainly of the detailed describtion of violence,the atmosphere of hopelessness. I think that's not needed. They should write SW books not only for a very adult audience.

Where are Tally and JS actually?

16. MJ.Frodo

Apr 1, 2000
    Oh what a cool picture from the first Jedi of the New Jedi Order :)

Thanks again Master-Omay-Kabud :)

"Please send Master Skywalker to the Jedi Temple as soon as he is contacted"

We'll try Master,but give him some time

17. MRukundo

MRukundo Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 23, 2000
    Luke Hater: Luke Skywalker is a deluded freak who lounges in his Coruscant villa with his deranged wife while his students who were brought to his stupid academy by him in the first place are being slaughtered. Then he flounders like a person on the phonics game and says that he's actually doing something about it when real people are out fighting for his lowly butt. I think it's hard to find some redeeming qualities in him these days and wouldn't mind if he was killed. The only tribute we need to build for this fool is a catacomb.

18. MJ.Frodo

Apr 1, 2000
    Insulting and hate doesn't make things better,imo.

19. Master-Omaj-Kadub

Master-Omaj-Kadub Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 22, 2000
    Luke Hater #1 "MRuKundo", tread lightly or the Jedi will come a calling

[image=http://www.starwars.com/img/homepages/jedi/right_character.jpg]

The Force is strong here

20. jade_angel

jade_angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2001
    Well, MRukundo, I was ready to explode and yell some profanic words but finally got myself calmed down. Your post brought some interesting flavours into this club and I will not bring myself down by defending Luke Skywalker because Luke as we all know, doesn't need any defending. :)

21. MJ.Frodo

Apr 1, 2000
    Well its sad that people thinks THAT WAY about Luke the once greatest hero and savior in the SW Universe.

Does he deserve a better fate,after all what he've done???
    Yes and I hope Rebirth give him the honour back.We'll wait and see what comes up in the next book.

22. MJ.Frodo

Apr 1, 2000
    And I'd like an Luke icon :)

GO LUKE!!!

23. Hope

Hope Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 27, 1999
    <<<Well its sad that people thinks THAT WAY about Luke the once greatest hero and savior in the SW Universe.>>>

What is sad is what's happening to Luke's character in this series. The man who dared to stand up to Darth Vader and the Emperor has been reduced to this...pathetic character. It breaks my heart to see Luke being treated this way. He deserves better than this. It's sad that in order to elevate Anakin to hero status, they have to tear down Luke :mad:

How long must we wait before the real Luke makes an appearance?

WHERE'S THE LUKE ICON???????

24. MJ.Frodo

Apr 1, 2000
    Another masterpiece of James Cukr,Luke on old age!! Do you like it???
    Me personally don't like Luke with beard

[image=http://www.cukr7.com/images/artwork/skywalker.JPG]

25. MJ.Frodo

Apr 1, 2000
    <<<Well its sad that people thinks THAT WAY about Luke the once greatest hero and savior in the SW Universe.>>>

Well I think that Luke with his about 45 could help the younger Jedi,because of all his experiences and wisdom in life.I'd like to read about the Solo knights and other Jedi too,but Luke could lead them.If DR favored to give the Solo knights the honour to save the galaxy,let DR help write to give Luke an more worthy role to give the torch over to the younger generation.But it's too early to give the Solo knights all the glory and honor.
    Alot of people would like to read more about our favor Jedi Master

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.