1. Welcome back everyone! Wondering why everything looks different? Please visit HERE for more information!
  2. Welcome Guest.

New feature: The Art of Disney…Now discussing:

Luke, Vader and Han Solo Pics

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Will_Sliney, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
  1. Will_Sliney Jedi Padawan

Hi guys. I've just signed on to be an artist on Star Wars the Clone Wars comic and I wanted to integrate myself in the Star Wars community a bit more.

Here are three images for you

http://sliney.blogspot.com/

I have been a huge fan of Star Wars for aslong as I can remember, I have a growing addiction to the Sideshow 1/6th scale models. Hopefully I will be able to post up some more fan art here as I get more involved with the official stuff
  2. Iverna Force Ghost

star 4
    Wow, they look great! My favourite is Han, but he's my favourite anyway, so that figures. I really like them. Welcome to our little section of the internet, and I hope we'll get to see more from you! :)
  3. AzureAngel2 Force Ghost

star 6
    Han is also my favourite!

[:D]

Great you are around. Welcome!
  4. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Whoa, very nice! This may start sounding like a broken record, but I also have to say I love the Han Solo piece! That's definitely Han - being cocky and calm in the face of danger. I love it!

You said you've done official Star Wars work in the past? I know I've seen that Luke Skywalker piece somewhere before, but at the moment, I can't place it.

Anyway, welcome to Fan Art! :)
  5. earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost

star 6
  6. Will_Sliney Jedi Padawan

Thanks guys. I havent done any official Star Wars work in the past but I am about to. Glad you like the pics
  7. AzureAngel2 Force Ghost

star 6
  8. 6amcrisis Jedi Padawan

Hi Will,

that Gambit and Rogue playing card on your blog is brilliant. Love it. Congrats on the job.

vince
  9. Loupgarou Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Love the Han Solo one too, but they're all great. I'll definitely be checking out the comic!
  10. Tarsier Force Ghost

star 3
    I agree with 6amcrisis - the Rogue/Gambit playing card is brilliant. My favorite Star Wars picture is the close-up of Luke with the x-wing in the background (posted 4-15-10). Great work!
  11. Will_Sliney Jedi Padawan

Thanks guys. I appreciate it. I just finished my first Star Wars comic yesterday, so much fun. Starting my second one already
  12. Will_Sliney Jedi Padawan

Just added Slave Leia

http://sliney.blogspot.com/
  13. AzureAngel2 Force Ghost

star 6
    What a brilliant piece. Normally slave Leia art work does not possess so much dignity. Thanks! You show much more than a barely dressed woman. I like the thoughful look on her face.

@};-
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.