main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"Luke we're gonna have company!!!"

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by Snaggleass, Feb 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snaggleass

Snaggleass Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 6, 2004
    Do you think Luke vacuumed, dusted, went out shopping and even baked a cake for this company? Have fun with this.

2. Darth Kruel

Darth Kruel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 3, 2000
    Very funny.....

3. IDigMetalBikinis

IDigMetalBikinis Jedi Master star 2

Oct 1, 2003
    I believe Luke spoke to R2, who called his old girlfriend Rosie The Robot over to take care of most of the chores.

In her absence, unfortunatley, Elroy soiled his pants and Astro destroyed the upholstery on the hover-chair.

4. KMG-365

KMG-365 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2005
    Luke took the opportunity to powder his nose and put on his Sunday best.

5. outrider462004

outrider462004 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2004
    Luke finally decided not go after Liea since other girls were coming.

Please listen to "Luke we're gonna have company!!!" backwards, its so funny

6. jedi_john_33

jedi_john_33 Jedi Master star 7

Sep 26, 2003
    plot holes...plot holes...plot holes...

:p

7. Darth_Digital

Darth_Digital Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 2001
    Han's bellow was aparent enough;

"Luke we're gonna have company!"

And the newly minted Rebel and design host Luke Skywalker smiled and turned to face the detention centres overhead vid-cam. "Okay Han," Luke said soothingly, "No need to panic." The former-farmboy smiled. "Now you heard him folks, we've got company coming. Sometimes we're all faced with unexpected visitors and as a good host we have to be ready for it."

Across the bay, a towering gargantuan of fur ambled into camrea range carrying a metalic case and set it down beside Luke. The beast growled.

The farmboy smiled and gave the creature a thorough scracth across his furry chest. "Thank you Chewie." Luke said, his award winning grin still in place. "Now Chewbacca here has brought my kitbash box, just the right necessities for this impromtu scenerio. The key to preparation is to prepare for a larger party them usual. How many we expecting Han?"

"They're sending a squad up!" Han's voice echoed through the nearby access tunnel.

And once more Luke's disarming grin adorned the vid-cam. "A squad. Now my standard imperial proceedure, thats about 10 stormtroopers, wouldn't you say Chewie?"

The Wookiee growled an affirmative.

"But not to worry folks, in the case of Imperial boarding parties you don't have to worry about the necessities of color."

The white garbed teen reached into his case and pulled a large folding of pure white fabric. "Take here for example," Luke continued, "A fine piece of post Clone-War Alderrian silk, favored by many in the senate court nowadays. This simple white fabric will make an excellent table spread."

It didn't take Chewie and Luke long to place the white cloth over the nearby sentry desk. "You see," Skywalker continued, "Stormtroopers are a colorless lot, tending to favor the light and dark shades. So its no problem to set such a simplistic yet elegant spread for our Imperial guests."

With that, Luke reached back into his box and pulled a long tube like construct with over a dozen ridges. "Now of course you have to expect your Imperial guests to have an appetitie, and nothing whets ones appetitie faster then a simple beverage prepared upon their arrival, which of course brings me to these simple, rebel-issue styrofoam cups."

Chewie growled a question.

And Luke nodded in turn.

"Good point Chewie!" Luke crowed. "Chewbacca here has raised an important issue with seating arrangements, that's why we take-"

The boy broke off, fishing out another item from the box before turning back to the camera. "-this simple black felt marker and on each of these cups mark out not only a Stormtrooper happy face, but a 'TK' designation for each member of the clone squad."

Chewie watched with interest as Luke happily marked out 10 styrofoam cups with little death's head faces and numbers.

"Then we place them-" Luke paused. "According to rank clock wise around the detention desk. And now, we're gonna take a commercial break and when we return, my special guest Princess Leia will enlighten us with etique and table manners while serving Imperial guests who I'm sure will be honored if they could join us-"

"Hey Kid!" Han growled aloud, "We got someone in detention block AA-23!"

Luke blinked. "The princess?"

"Martha Stewart!" Solo blared back.

Chewie growled a question-

"Your right Chewie," Skywalker said agreeably. "What's Martha Stewart doing in prison?..."

*cut to commerical break*

8. Saberwielder315

Saberwielder315 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    I think part of the reason Luke wanted to join the Imperial navy was because he dug TIE Pilots.

9. Chaotic_Serenity

Chaotic_Serenity Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 10, 2004
    When did he want to join the Empire? :confused: I thought he just wanted to attend the Academy, and then use their own training against them by joining the rebellion. He shows some pretty anti-Imperial sentiments fairly early on.

10. Saberwielder315

Saberwielder315 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    It was a joke.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.