main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX Luke's Severed Hand Unleashed: Take Two . . .

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by ObiJuan70, Oct 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    http://boards.theforce.net/San_Antonio,_TX/b10142/16450610/?29

I'm sure the creators of this thread remember it well, let's bring up some new ones if ya have em . . .

2. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    How about..

Elan "serious drug problem" Sleazebaggano Unleashed with glow in the dark deathsticks!!!

Little Ani "Could Jake Lloyd's acting suck worse?" Unleahed

Padme "I dig the bad boys" Amidala Unleashed

Darth "D'ooooooooooooh, err, I mean Noooooooooo" Vader Unleashed.

And here is the link for the previous sequel, Return of Luke's Severed Hand Unleashed:

http://boards.theforce.net/San_Antonio,_TX/b10142/20532752/?21

3. NorwichJedi

NorwichJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2005
    What about Darth Maul's Severed Legs Unleashed or Rick "You are always right George" McCallum Unleashed?

4. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    Nice, Ian! How is school by the way?

Here's some more:

"Fat fanboy in faded New Hope t-shirt with food stains on it still living in his mother's basement hasn't touched a woman ever"
    Unleashed

"Chubby, pasty, I mean so white they can blind you girls dressed up as Leia or Amidala when they reeeeeeeally shouldn't be" Unleashed

"I'm not a fan of Star Wars, I'm just at Celebration 3 to make fun of these goobers and pick up easy nerd chicks. Really, I don't like Star Wars. I've totally, like, not seen it 300 times. I'm not a dork. I'm cool, seriously..." Unleashed.

"Oh, look, yet another bad Darth Maul costume. It's amazing what you can do with your mother's makeup and a black bathrobe, eh?"
    Unleashed.

How are those?

5. MASTER_JEDI_RN

MASTER_JEDI_RN Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 6, 2005
    [face_laugh] Sweet! Let me think of some......

MJ

6. NorwichJedi

NorwichJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2005
    What about "Ha ha! Look at those dorks dressed up like stormtroopers. Oh wait, there are hundreds of them and they are going to beat my a$$. (little girl squeel)" Unleashed or Ponda Baba's bloogy arm when the wound should have burned close Unleashed? Do not forget Luke "Why the heck is my freaking lightsaber green in the DVD?" Unleashed.

School is going well. The weather is nice and cool, but I really miss Star Wars. My mom is going to buy the DVD and have it waiting for me when I get home for Thanksgiving. Joy!

7. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    Cool. That's almost better than a turkey dinner. Sitting there with a heaping plate of good food while watching Lord Vader kill people. Priceless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.