main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

***lukestarkiller1977 PLEASE READ***

Discussion in 'Archive: FanForce Conventions Europe' started by moosemousse, Jul 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    . . tell lukestarkiller to check his PMs? I know someone who was at CE knows him, and it's really important that he gets the PMs I've sent him.

Locking as lukestarkiller has gotten in touch.

2. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    Just checked his profile and he hasn't logged in since 20th July (not that long ago). Moose, if you can't yourself ask a mod (Sie or Hal) to change the title of this thread to "***lukestarkiller1977 PLEASE READ***" so that if he is lurking and not logging in he'll see it.

If this is about what I think it is, and he's not checking his PMs, then hmmmm. Talk to Sie or Hal, Rachel.

3. moosemousse

Oct 3, 2004
    It probably is. :(

So yeah, could a mod change the title to what Tim suggested?

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    His last post was July 10 and as mentioned above his last login was July 20. I checked his id and there isn't any reason why he can't log in. Maybe he is away or too busy to visit..

5. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
    Aye, just hope he checks in soon, Rachel went out of her way and did a real nice thing. Thanks for changing the title Laj, much appreciated :D

6. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    ^^It was actually TwiLekJedi that changed it.. :)

7. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
    D'oh me! Yeah, it kinda stands out there at the top of Rachel's post! Should look poperly lol, Danke Schön Senny :cool:

Ta LAJ anyways hehe ;)

8. Dark Lady Mara

Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 19, 1999
    If/when he logs in, wouldn't he see his PMs before looking in this forum anyway? You might be better off trying to find a way to contact him off-boards.

9. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
    Some people (would you believe it? :p ) don't log in unless they feel they have something to say, though still surf/lurk here. Always been worried about those lurkers, just sat there saying nothing, just looking ... staring ... *shudder* ... but anyways :p ...

In theory he should get an email (hopefully to his main account) every time someone PMs him, but you can turn that off can't you? So it may not be getting through.

From way it looks, THIS (and the PMs) are our only way of contacting him. Unfortunately no moby numbers were passed before Rach attended CE.

10. Lord-Tice

Lord-Tice Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 20, 2001
    I gave Rach his mobile number at CE, so give him a call or send a text would be my advice :)

11. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
    That would seem logical! lol

Thanks Matt ;)

12. Dark Lady Mara

Jun 19, 1999
    He... should? Are you kidding? I've had my system email setting blank for so long I didn't even realize that was a JC feature. Wow. [face_laugh]

Edit: Never mind, looks like it is a separate feature. You enter the address you want the notifications to go to. It isn't automatically linked to the system email address.

13. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
    Tries. Not. To. Post.

.... MUST ..... RESIST :p

Have you ever sent a PM to yourself btw? When you were re-reading something, thought u had clicked the sendee and not yourself, the sender?

Honestly, I haven't :p

14. Dark Lady Mara

Jun 19, 1999
    Of course not. No one sends me PMs, so I don't have that problem. :p

15. moosemousse

Oct 3, 2004
    I sent a text to him, but when he replied it wasn't from the number I sent the message to.

This was at CE btw.

16. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Unfortunately lukestarkiller has no email addresses in his profile or I'd suggest sending a mail. (There aren't even any in the mod/admin profile view).

17. jamierichards

jamierichards Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2002
    i want to know why rachel wants to contact him,and what is it shes supposed to have 'done' for him at CE.
    it was a nice thing,eh? eh?? eh???
    ;)

18. moosemousse

Oct 3, 2004
    Indeed it was. I waited in line to get the Yoda/R2 statue and had it signed for him.

19. Dark Lady Mara

Jun 19, 1999
    In that case, if he doesn't contact you soon, I think you should sell it and pocket the money. :p

20. moosemousse

Oct 3, 2004
    He has, we'll be meeting on the 3rd of September.

21. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    I'm going to go ahead and lock this since he has gotten in touch with you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.