main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lumber Jedi

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by joehahn000, Apr 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joehahn000

joehahn000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 13, 2002
    Hey all. I have not posted here in a while because I have not found much of intrest.

I just read a thread in YJCC that was saying our good freind lumberjedi had died in a car acident in N.C. Does anyone know if this is true?

Here is the orignal post by Goodfellas:

As some of you know, I was pretty good friends with the user lumberjedi. And as some of you may know well, he could have a bite to him. A few you here probably have wished death upon him before. I doubt none of you actually thought it would happen.

It was yesterday, a beatuful Sunday afternoon in New England when I found out. I had been spending my day doing some outdoor activities, because New England hasn't had a nice day since the fall. When I got home, I signed onto AIM like I usually did. Then I got an IM from a mutual friend lumber and I shared. The message was short but painful to read. Our friend, Jason, told me that lumber had been in a serious car accident in North Carolina and was in critical condition. Jason told me to call him.

Lumber and I talked on the phone from time to time. Occasionally, Jason would join in on a conference style call, and we'd talk for hours. This time it was just me and Jason. Jason's voice was frail, unlike when I had heard him before, when he was usually very happy. I felt horrid listening to him describe the destructive crash, how our friend was pulled from the wreckage clinging on to his life, and how lumber's friends were killed on impact. Hours passed on the phone, lumber's condition worsened and by midnight, lumber was gone. It's the first time one of my friends had died. We never met, but the impact of it was just as great as it was when I found out my grandfather had died. It's indescribable.

I don't know how many of knew lumberjedi, or how many of you knew him and hated him. To be honest, I don't really care. Appreciate the friends you have while you have them. I'll never say "I hope he/she dies", again. I finally realized the real weight that phrase carries. Goodbye, lumberjedi.

If this is true my condolence to his family.

/,,/
    Rock on!

2. joehahn000

joehahn000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 13, 2002
    Never mind. Lumber just logged on and psoted. It was a stupid haox.

/,,/
    Rock on!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.