~Luminara Unduli Fan Club~

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by ticopuma, Nov 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
  1. JediMasterAmanda Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  2. JediLuminaraUnduli Jedi Master

star 2
  3. JediLuminaraUnduli Jedi Master

star 2
    *Nudge*

Come on, post, people!! It's summer!! Don't let this thread die!! It's too good!! Ok.. (looks around desperately..) Ok.. New topic! What if Luminara had lived through Order 66!! Yeah!! Hmm..

-Miks [face_praying]
  4. JediMasterAmanda Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    if Lumi lived through Order 66 she'd probably either go into hiding or join the rebellion
  5. all_othr_nams_tkn Jedi Knight

star 1
    i'm leaning towards hiding, she seems like the type who would want to avoid conflict. Probably just chill-lax on some beach on some planet.
  6. all_othr_nams_tkn Jedi Knight

star 1
    yeh, this is deffinatly a dead thread...
  7. JediMasterAmanda Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    it's not dead dead. there's still a few of us still around we just take forever to post in here
  8. JediLuminaraUnduli Jedi Master

star 2
    Agreed. It?s just that some of take longer than others. Oops, I think I?m guilty of that.

-Miks (Guilty look on face like a lil kid who?s been caught with her hand in the cookie jar (I haven?t been doing that lately.. seriously! No, no, stop! Stop looking at me like that! I didn?t do it.. sort of))
  9. all_othr_nams_tkn Jedi Knight

star 1
    were out of topics... (or at least ones that pertain to Luminara Unduli)
  10. AniLaminara Jedi Knight

star 1
    Come ON, peoples. I think that Luminara is alive, and I did a SW/HP fic on her; reply if you want to read it
  11. JediLuminaraUnduli Jedi Master

star 2
    Ani! Nice to see you! Welcome to the Luminara Unduli Fan Club.. we?re fresh out of ideas. As you can see. Therefore, I?m issuing a challenge to all you Lumi fans out there, reading this. I don?t know if I?m allowed, but whatever.

The Challenge:

Option 1: Write a Luminara story (of course) that tells how Luminara came to the Jedi Order. Whether she was someone?s recruit mission or born to workers of the Temple, or whatever. I?ve read one that said that she was a rescue mission by Mace Windu. There?s an idea. The possibilities are endless?

Option 2: Write a Luminara story about Luminara and her Master. I?ve read possibilities that Mace Windu was her Master. However, I also read that Miralians must be trained by another Miralian (Miralian Padawans by Miralian Master. But Miralian Master can choose a Padawan of whatever species). Okay, let?s get started, people!

Btw, this challenge really needs a name. if anyone can come up with a name that?s good, please post it!!!

How we post the links should probably be like this:

(Title of story): (Link to thread/story)
    Rating:
    Timeframe:
    Option: 1 or 2
    Author:
    Notes:

Anything anyone would like to add, please do!

-Miks (Come on, let?s save this thread!
  12. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    hehehe

*offers another idea in the Lumi pot*

Supposedly, the Miralian's KNEW that something was about to happen. Because normally, when a Miralian became a Knight, and was ready to take on a new Padawan, another Miralian would be sent for them to train.

But, this time, they suddenly stopped sending over initiates to train. Which is why Barris had to chose a Non-Miralian.

So obviously, the Miralian folks were not being hampered in the Force. Could easily extend that out to the pair, and make it so that they survived. And if Lumi and Yoda got together, hehehe..they could have done much damage, and survived.

Just a thought.

(Die hard Luminara Unduli Fan!)
    Slinks off to bother other groups...
  13. AniLaminara Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'll choose a story and work on that...it would be great to work on her life, and we don't really know much about her young life. Thanks, JediLuminaraUnduli, for encouraging me. I don't want this to die either. I'll do my best to type up and post soon, sorry for the delay peoples!

AniLaminara
  14. JediLuminaraUnduli Jedi Master

star 2
    YAY!! WE HAVE POSTERS!!!

-MIKS :)
  15. AniLaminara Jedi Knight

star 1
    Here's the first part:

Mace Windu landed on the planet of Mirial, along with Master Yoda, Master Koth, Master Piell, Master Poof, and Knight Jinn, his friend, expecting this to be a routine mission. However, little did he know that it would not be the case, especially when he and the rest of the team felt a small tendril reaching out into the Force.
    /Help me/ it said. Mace Windu noticed it before anyone else did, weirdly enough.
    "Masters, did you feel that?" he asked. The other Masters felt it right then.
    "Yes, we did; thank you Knight Windu," Poof said formally.
    "I wonder what it was?" Qui-Gon wondered.

Well?
  16. JediLuminaraUnduli Jedi Master

star 2
    It?s good, but I suggest that you post it on a different forum, such as Fan fiction: Before the Saga. Technically, this is a discussion page. You should paste or write the link here, and we?ll go to that link to review it. Just follow this-

(Title of story): (Link to thread/story)
    Rating:
    Timeframe:
    Option: 1 or 2
    Author:
    Notes:

-And you should be fine!!

-Miks (Good luck!)

Btw, as I type or as we ?speak? I?m sending Jedi Idol II last chappie of Jedi Games to you for betaing!! GOOD LUCK!!!

EDIT: The timeframe is Before the Sage, so you should post it there :)

17. AniLaminara Jedi Knight

star 1
    thanks, I will do so, but, um, when you sent that e-mail to me, I couldn't open it because it was Microsoft 2007, and I have Microsoft 2003, so I am having problems with that particular thing. I'll try to read it, if I ccan ever convert it. Something went wrong with it, I think. I dunno. Help?!

Anne
  18. JediLuminaraUnduli Jedi Master

star 2
    I can convert it! I can do it!!! I?ll send it, okay?

-Miks
  19. AniLaminara Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thanks so much! I have it, betaed it, and sent it back to you.

Please, please let it be alright. [face_praying]

Ani
  20. JediLuminaraUnduli Jedi Master

star 2
    Thanks! It's great, don't worry. I've posted it now.. new one coming up..

-Miks
  21. AniLaminara Jedi Knight

star 1
    :) Yay...go LuminaraUnduli! I'll read it, and can't wait until I get to send you something to beta (am in undecision here). Sorry that I forget to send you stuff...it's cool to have other people helping you out. Thank you!
  22. JediLuminaraUnduli Jedi Master

star 2
    A-Ok..

*Nudges Thread* Hellooooo? *echo, echo, echo*

*Whimpers Pathetically* Where'd everybody go?

Come on.. gotta keep this thread alive!!!

Uhhhh... new topic... Anyone got any new responses to that challenge I posted back there? *nudgey*

-M (desperate)
  23. JediLuminaraUnduli Jedi Master

star 2
  24. JediLuminaraUnduli Jedi Master

star 2
    *Double Bump*

*Poke*

*Jab-jab*

*Whimper*

I'm all alone? *echo*

*Sob*

-M