main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Luminous Beings / JA mini series ( POST, yes a Post - Oct. 27)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by jodiwent, Apr 12, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Umm

Jedi_Umm Jedi Youngling

Jul 18, 2002
    and post again you need to do!!!

2. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    :: sniff :: They should have listened to Kenobi. Great post!

3. jodiwent

jodiwent Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    Just wanted to chime in and let people know I am working on a post for TSA.

DRL has been pestering me.

4. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Yay. Glad to hear it.

5. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    Just wandering through, looking for a post.

Saw AOTC at the IMAX. Twice. Happy, happy joy joy. Pittsburgh FanForce worked the event, too. We ran a Photo booth (we had the Emperor, some Imperial crimson guards and stormtroopers) with the proceeds going to charity, handed out the Bantha tracks, did 'line control' duty, and generally mingled with our fellow SW fans. It was SO MUCH FUN.

If you haven't already, go see AOTC on an IMAX screen.

6. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
  7. KSkywalker

KSkywalker Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 7, 1998
    Jodiwent? ?[face_plain] Where are you? It's been a month since you last updated! Please give us some sign of life!

8. jodiwent

Feb 11, 2000
    I am here, I havn't writen anything in about a week and a half, but I did post two posts on a story I hadn't posted on in a while (To Stand Alone) I think I'm going to post on my Qui-Gon story next, but will get here soom I hope.

Sorry about the wait Darth Real Life has me hanging by my ankles... Gerrr.

9. KSkywalker

Aug 7, 1998
    She is alive!!! Yeah!!! I guess we can wait a little bit longer for a new post, but not too long!

Darth Real Life needs a swift kick in his backside! [face_devil]

10. jodiwent

Feb 11, 2000
    Err Darth Real Life decieded to take a big offensive on me... I am going to post when I can but I have been having a severe allergic reaction for the last thirteen days. I'm on antihistimines all day and going crazy with the sratching.

If anyone is reading my other stories I did get a post on Ordinary World.

I hope I can do some writing later today.

11. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Jodi, that sounds horrible!!! I hope whatever it is in your system works itself out soon. Ill stay patience and wait for whenever you can post... plus I'll go check out Ordinary World!! :) :)

12. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Poor Jodi. Darth Allergies needs to be slain. (He attacks me too sometimes.) Hope you feel better!

13. jodiwent

Feb 11, 2000
    The Nine Horizons was quickly being flooded by pirate patrols. These patrols were scouring the ship looking for loot, whether it be cargo or people. Many of the crew had escaped into life pods that would take them to safety if the pirates didn?t get them first. One of those patrols was led by a Klatooinan and included Niktos and other species in servitude to the Hutts.

?Check theses doors,? the dog-like leader ordered. ?I smell humans. They are around here somewhere.?

The others spread out along the corridor checking each of the rooms they passed. One not-too-bright Nikto happened to be the one who opened the door where the two Jedi apprentices were guarding some of the ship?s children. Obi-Wan and Quarell had both sensed the patrol?s approach. They had dimmed the lights and told the children to be quiet while they stood next to the door with their light sabers ready to defend. The Nikto, having a little sense, did not rush into the room. He opened it and pointed his blaster in. The first thing he saw to the side of him were Jedi with glowing light sabers. He thought he could make out a group of young humans in the background.

?Jedi?? the Nikto pondered. ?What Jedi doing here??

?You have seen no Jedi,? Obi-Wan said with a wave of his hand.

?I have seen no Jedi,? the Nikto repeated. ?Lots of human children, good for slaves.?

?There are no human children in here,? Kenobi mind tricked the pirate again.

?There are no human children in here.?

?All clear.?

?All clear.?

Some of the children snickered once the danger was gone. Obi-Wan made it look so easy.

?Nicely done kid,? Quarell complimented.

Obi-Wan took the complement silently, and relaxed a little. Maybe if they stayed quiet enough they could think of a plan to get off the ship when it landed - - if it landed. Back out in the corridor the patrol was reporting back to their leader. One by one they told the Klatooinan that there was nothing of value on this level. They were about to leave when the Nikto who had looked in the room with the children returned. He didn?t say anything and had a strange look on his face.

?Well what did you see?? the leader asked.

?I didn?t see anything,? the Nikto answered.

?Let?s try the next level.?

The patrol started to leave until the Nikto continued to mumble; ?I didn?t see any Jedi. I didn?t see any human children.?

The Klatooinan grabbed the Nikto by the front of his shirt. ?You didn?t see what??

?I didn?t see any Jedi with hot glow stick swords or nice human children to sell for slaves.?

?You idiot!? The Klatooinan yelled and tossed the Nikto to the side. His first instinct was to rush into the room; his second one was to wait. The Nikto had mentioned hot glow stick swords. ?You,? he said as he pointed to one of the patrol. ?Go in there.?

?What?s in there?? the other canine-being asked.

?Loot, what else.?

?Are there Jedi in there??

?I didn?t see any Jedi,? the Nikto said again.

The lead Klatooinan pushed the Nikto away again. ?You go and see what?s in there. That?s an order.?

The subordinate Klatooinan bared his teeth in an expression of unease, but he did as he was told. He slowly opened the door, his blaster leading the way. For good measure he fired a few shots. If he hit some of the goods it was just the price of safety. He looked around. He could see nothing. There were no Jedi in there. There were no kids in there.

?There?s no loot in here,? the subordinate Klatooinan grumbled. ?Only leftovers.? He picked up some food and ate it. ?Better than the filth we get on our ship.?

The patrol leader barged in now that it was safe. He put the lights on to see that the other Klatooinan was telling the truth. There were no Jedi and no human children. Sniffing the air told him that they might not be there now but they had been there. The rest of the patrol came in and began eating the leftover food. The leader was still sniffing around.

?Gerrr,? the lead Klatooinan growled. ?They were here!? He pulled off the grating which was only lea

14. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Acckkkk! Darn, the mind trick seemed to work so work. Felt kinda bad cause I actually chuckled at Nikto mumbling ?I didn?t see any Jedi. I didn?t see any human children.?

Good for Obi-Wan listening to what the Force is directing... even if he's worried about his Master.

Fabulous post Jodi!! :) :)

15. KSkywalker

Aug 7, 1998
    Darth Allergy? Yes, he can be VERY nasty!What batch of horrors did he inflict on you?

What have you done to poor Obi-Wan now? It doesn't sound too pretty!

16. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Yay! You posted! I guess I should study some more for finals now instead of reading fan fic, shouldn't I? Great post!

17. jodiwent

Feb 11, 2000
    Sorry for no posts. Still fighting Darth Hives and going to see the Doctor later, hopefully going to switch back to the antihistamine that doesn't make me feel like sleeping half the day :( :p

18. greencat336

Jan 27, 2001
    Happy Holidays!

19. R U Sidious

R U Sidious Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 17, 1999
    Hope your felling better and got a medicine that works and doesn't make you tired. You're doing better than me about posting. I was sick with a bad cold for 2 weeks but most of my problem is too many irons in the fire.

20. jodiwent

Feb 11, 2000
    Want to give an update.

I got back on the non drowsy meds but have been breaking out bad the last week. I am scratching as I write! (that means I have to take the drowsy one)

Had to have tests done to eliminate something other than allergies as a cause, and have an apointment with an alergist the first week of January...

between this, work, holidays, ect... I have been tied up good.

I hope I can get in the writing mode SOON!

Hope everyone else is doing well and had a great holiday.

21. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Sorry about all that. It sounds like no fun. I hope you get better soon.

22. greencat336

Jan 27, 2001
    Hope you feel better and that your itchies end soon!

We'll wait. I have perfected the art of waiting on the fanfic boards :D

23. jodiwent

Feb 11, 2000
    I hope the wait will not be too much longer.

Went to a second doctor monday, the problem is not solved but is less severe and I am off the sleeeeepy meds.

24. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    That's good. I'm glad it's a little more tolerable now. Post when you're better. Get well soon.

25. jodiwent

Feb 11, 2000
    I had hoped to post over the last weekend. I started a post, but I can't seem to consentrate.

I started posting something new to knock out some of the cobwebs.

I am working on a post for here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.