main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.

Before - Legends Luminous Beings reposted & continuing MESSAGE JULY22 LINK to sequel inside

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jodiwent, Nov 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004

OMG in the ?????[face_sick]
    OOOH poor Obi and Quarell especially sweet clean Obi
    how will he stand being covered in that muck

What else can happen to them

2. maychorian

maychorian Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 7, 2005
    Excellent post!

I know about notebooks--I'm starting to get a feel for them now, as I keep writing bits and pieces of fanfic in random places in a little notebook I keep in my pocket. Never know when the idea will strike . . .

Anyway, good to see some more of Obi and Quar, though nasty adventure for them to go through. :D Hopefully they'll get out and back on track soon.

3. no-one

no-one Jedi Youngling

Jan 3, 2003
    hmmm I wonder if there will be a post soon.... I sure hope so. I'm sure that the two padawans would love a shower about now.... soooo how 'bout another post? pretty please?

4. kateydidnt

kateydidnt Jedi Master star 4

Nov 11, 2004
    eh, Jodi?
    *pokes thread up*

more?

5. jodiwent

jodiwent Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    After a year, I know it sounds silly to say I didn't realize how long it has been since I posted here, but it's true.

I've had two posts of the sequel sitting around for the last two years too. I figure maybe I should post on it, even though I don't know when I will continue.

It is a Saga erra story, so I will have to post it over there. As soon As I get a link I'll put it here.

Thanks everyone who read and replyed too.

EDIT: HERE'S THE LINK

http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/24437013/p1

6. jodiwent

jodiwent Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    Shamelessly upping so people who don't go to the Saga Board can find the link above.

7. no-one

no-one Jedi Youngling

Jan 3, 2003
    jodiwent... yo over here! Don't forget this story hmmmm?

[face_devil]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.