Before - Legends Luminous Beings reposted & continuing MESSAGE JULY22 LINK to sequel inside

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jodiwent, Nov 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Gkilkenny Jedi Master

star 4

OMG in the ?????[face_sick]
    OOOH poor Obi and Quarell especially sweet clean Obi
    how will he stand being covered in that muck

What else can happen to them
  2. maychorian Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Excellent post!

I know about notebooks--I'm starting to get a feel for them now, as I keep writing bits and pieces of fanfic in random places in a little notebook I keep in my pocket. Never know when the idea will strike . . .

Anyway, good to see some more of Obi and Quar, though nasty adventure for them to go through. :D Hopefully they'll get out and back on track soon.
  3. no-one Jedi Youngling

hmmm I wonder if there will be a post soon.... I sure hope so. I'm sure that the two padawans would love a shower about now.... soooo how 'bout another post? pretty please?
  4. kateydidnt Jedi Master

star 4
    eh, Jodi?
    *pokes thread up*

more?
  5. jodiwent Jedi Master

star 4
    After a year, I know it sounds silly to say I didn't realize how long it has been since I posted here, but it's true.

I've had two posts of the sequel sitting around for the last two years too. I figure maybe I should post on it, even though I don't know when I will continue.

It is a Saga erra story, so I will have to post it over there. As soon As I get a link I'll put it here.

Thanks everyone who read and replyed too.

EDIT: HERE'S THE LINK

http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/24437013/p1
  6. jodiwent Jedi Master

star 4
    Shamelessly upping so people who don't go to the Saga Board can find the link above.
  7. no-one Jedi Youngling

jodiwent... yo over here! Don't forget this story hmmmm?

[face_devil]
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.