main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Luphra???????

Discussion in 'Literature' started by jamminjedi23, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    So far he has had only one love interest right? In Heir to the Jedi.

vncredleader likes this.
  2. vncredleader

vncredleader Force Ghost star 5

Mar 28, 2016
    As far as I can remember, yeah

3. Darth_Voider

Darth_Voider Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 4, 2015
    Because I don't think we have had a bisexual character in the new canon so far. Bisexuality should also be represented in Star Wars, like every other type of sexuality.

I just thought Aphra would have been a perfect opportunity, but I'm fine with her being a lesbian. Still hope we get a bisexual character one day though.

Gesendet von meinem SM-J510FN mit Tapatalk

4. Thrawn082

Thrawn082 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 11, 2014
    Either works for me honestly. But whichever route they choose, commit to it at least.

vncredleader likes this.
  5. The_Forgotten_Jedi

The_Forgotten_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 12, 2010
    If Sana isn't bisexual I would be really surprised.

6. Darth_Voider

May 4, 2015
    Well, when it comes to Sana we only know that she had (and maybe still has) feelings for Aphra. There was never even an implication that Sana had feelings for a man. My guess is that Sana is only into women.

7. jamminjedi23

jamminjedi23 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2015
    I enjoy seeing Aphra flirt regardless of who it is with but one reason I hope they make her bi is because I feel like the 'gay' storyline was kind of shoe horned on to her character to help explain away a controversy that took place within an entirely different series. I think it came as a result of trying to give an answer to the question of 'was Han and Sana ever really married or was Sana lying the whole time'.

Now maybe Gillen had in mind of her being into girls all along prior to that but I don't think there was any kind of hints regarding her sexual orientation prior to the Rebel Jail arc.

8. Jedi Jessy

Jedi Jessy Force Ghost star 5

Feb 28, 2016
    I think Sana still has
    [​IMG]

Endor_boy likes this.
  9. Endor_boy

Endor_boy Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 24, 2013
    I thought it was very clear that Sana and Han weren't into each other before we knew she was into girls. Gillen has written gay/bi characters in other comics so I don't think there had to be a larger agenda than just fair diversity and an interesting relationship between Sana and Aphra.

10. jamminjedi23

jamminjedi23 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2015
  11. Darth_Voider

May 4, 2015
    I read somewhere that this one sentence is just part of a dream Luke has of an alternate life if he had given the droids to the Empire in ANH and never left Tatooine.

12. Darth_Voider

May 4, 2015
    Double post

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
  13. I'm the only one who wants Luke's romantic interest in this new canon not to be Mara Jade or Aphra?
    I have no problem with Mara Jade or Aphra but I would like to give other characters a chance