main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Lust of the Norm(vignette)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Trevin, Apr 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trevin

Trevin Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 26, 2007
    Title: Lust of the Norm
    Characters:Mari(OC), Loria(OC), Xavion(OC)
    Summary: A Jedi Padawan experiences a life changing event.
    Genre: Dark, Angst

Yoda?s wise sayings echoed through my head, I was always too impatient. I tried to make it better, I really did. I depart today with my master Loria we were headed to the planet of Narshee to exterminate a gang lord who has taken hold of the planet. After talking a walk around the temple I bode farewell to my friends as I left. We were here on visit after a particularly exhausting mission.

?Mari. Wake up, Mari?? Loria was prodding my side with his boot to wake me. On the flight I had slipped into a dream. I had dreamed I was back at the temple and was heading off on a mission. Only if it were so, I haven?t seen the temple in a whole year. My master Loria and I were stranded on the planet of Xavion. The planet was ran by pirates and thugs, we were sent here to restore peace to the government, but everything went terrible. The leader?s son took over the planet and renamed it after himself, Xavion.

Xavion was one of the cruelest beings ever to exist, what made it worse was he was a Sith. His power was far too great than that of Jedi or Sith, he was a prodigy that went sour.

All of these events led up to this point, my Master and me were huddled in the sewers. The sewer was long since depleted and abandoned so we took this place as a hideout. The whole that we were under was programmed to hate us. Between the angry citizens and the pirates it was near impossible for is to venture out into the city.

However this night we must leave and go meet a contact that is selling us fragmentation charges. The merchant refused to go in the sewers so we agreed to meet him in the old marketplace. The old marketplace is abandoned and littered with wooden carts. It isn?t used anymore so it reminds one of a ghost town.

?What are you waiting for Mari? Let?s go.? If only I hadn?t insisted to my master that we should have stayed in.

I rose from my cot and slipped my cloak on over my tunic. We donned our heads and headed out through the labyrinth. We eventually came to a ladder and with angelical grace we ascended it. My master opened the grate and wormed out, I followed close behind. The surface was pitch black; there were hardly any lights or people on the street. Everyone was afraid of the night.

Loria slid the grate back over the hole and he slipped on to the sidewalk to be in the shadows. As we rounded a corner my master stopped suddenly and that wave of fear indicating something bad was about to happen swept my body. My hand drifted to my lightsaber instinctively as I crept around the corner to join my master. When I saw what he saw my legs froze. Standing there was Xavion flanked by two of his apprentices.

Xavion spat, ?You fools, you have hid long enough. It is time for you to sacrifice your lives to your pathetic Order. How does it feel to die for something that has abandoned you??

Loria calmly replied, ?No abandoning has been done. They can?t rescue us for the fact that YOU control the planet.? I saw Loria slowly drop his hand to his hip, right beside his saber.

Xavion chuckled, ?Fool. I expected your answer. Well it is now time.? Xavion swept his cloak away with one arm and dropped it to the ground. He smoothly grabbed his weapon and ignited it. The red blade hissed out of its shell. His apprentices followed and lit their weapons as well.

I heard Loria creep into my mind, ?Listen this may be the end. We must use all of our powers and take this fight. I will draw Xavion and you must take the apprentices. Use the force.? We both solemnly disrobed ourselves and lit our weapons. My purple blade hummed to life followed by my master?s yellow blade.

I felt a giant surge in the force and my master had force pushed Xavion a few feet back, knocking him to the ground. I took the chance and charged forward to the apprentices. I struck at apprentice one and he blocked high, apprentice two swung low at me and I easily jumped over the slow strike. I

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.