main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LUXOR IMAX AOTC SCREENING

Discussion in 'Archive: Las Vegas, NV' started by ArtMaul, Oct 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArtMaul

ArtMaul Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2001
    Hello FF LV. I am a member of FF Los Angeles and of LiningUp.Net, the group who waited outside the Chinese in Hollywood for 6 weeks to see Episode 2.

A small portion of our group (FF LA and LU.N) was planing on going to Las Vegas to see the IMAX version of AOTC which according to sources, should be playing at the Luxor. I was told to call back next week to find out exact dates. They also said tickets need to be purchased 48 hours in advance.

It would be great if you guys wanted to come on out to the Luxor that night we all go and meet up. Contact me or ajthelegend (FF L.A. city rep) if you would like to do this.

2. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Wow, that sounds really great, I would imagine everyone here at the Las Vegas Fan Force would really enjoy that! Keep us posted if you want to set something up. :D

3. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    We're also watching it in Phoenix, in case Vegas doesn't get it. It's not that far of a drive, in case you want to join us. :D

OW

4. Robnhud

Robnhud Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 24, 2002
    TIX are on sale NOW!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!

~R

5. JangoBear

JangoBear Jedi Youngling

Jun 17, 2002
    The Neon City Garrison is going to be there in full force and costume on the opening.

Bear

6. ArtMaul

Jun 12, 2001
    Tickets are on sale now?!?!?!?!?

7. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    You know there is still nothing in the AOTC IMAX databse thing on tf.n!

[EDIT]
    "We would like you to know that the Luxor IMAX Theatre in Las Vegas, Nevada will be showing Star Wars Episode II Attack of the clones: The IMAX Experience starting on November 1 2002. For more information and to purchase tickets call 1-800-557-7428 or 702-262-4400."

However, it still isn't on the official list at sw.com

8. ArtMaul

Jun 12, 2001
    I just called those numbers and there was nothing about tickets for Clones. Only Space Station and Haunted House. Does anyone down there know when you can actually purchase tickets for the November 1 showing?

9. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    I don't know, I'm as lost as you are. Thats the only info about Luxor thats been said by TF.N

10. Darth-Kevin-Thomas

Darth-Kevin-Thomas Jedi Master star 5

Sep 27, 2002
    I didn't see any postings on SW.com about vegas being part of the IMAX locations. They released a list but maybe i missed it. Snap, i hope it does play here.

11. DarthRaith

DarthRaith Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    I'm suddenly reminded of the may premiere for AOTC, (the whole ticket thing)

Henderson club is planning on attending to, perhaps our fearless city representitive would like to post an invite?

12. ArtMaul

Jun 12, 2001
    O.K. Guys:

Tickets are in fact on sale as of the morning of October 10th. We are going to the Friday, November 1st showing at 10:30 p.m.

13. Protoss72000

Protoss72000 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2001
    so are we all planning to go on a set date or what, cause i dont go into vegas ever so i was wondering, if we set a date, if someone could get me a ticket and i could pay them back, we should also try to pick a date where both henderson/vegas can go together

14. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Do we want to do it Nov 1st at 10:30 with the LA FF? I also can't get to the Luxor to pick up tickets. Maybe someone can pick up a bunch of tickets in advance?

15. ArtMaul

Jun 12, 2001
    Use a credit card and order tickets over the phone. Call 1-888-777-0188. Hit "0" for the operator then transfer to the ticket office. Talking to someone live is the only way you'll be able to purchase tickets.

16. Darth-Kevin-Thomas

Darth-Kevin-Thomas Jedi Master star 5

Sep 27, 2002
    how much are tickets...????

17. ArtMaul

Jun 12, 2001
    Apparently advance tickets are no longer on sale.

18. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    What do you mean no longer on sale? They aren't selling advanced tickets or there are no more advanced tickets?

19. ArtMaul

Jun 12, 2001
    I don't know. Hopefully they just aren't selling them, but still have more. Also, the 10:30 p.m. showing on Friday November 1, has been changed to 10:00 p.m.

20. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Is that the first showing of the day? and if not, do you know the showtimes for opening day?

21. ArtMaul

Jun 12, 2001
    Call the phone number I left.

22. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Okay, will do.

So you're still planning on comming, eh? How many do you expect will be with your group?

23. ArtMaul

Jun 12, 2001
    There should be 7 of us.

24. kampilan

kampilan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    No advanced tickets? They don't think the preimere is a big deal, then? :(

25. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Well, no advanced tickets means a Line Up party!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.