Saga Lying From You-AU- Xan/Obi Epilogue-Complete 12/08!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by obi_ew, Aug 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Darth_Leia_6669 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Wonderful ending! I could probably go on and on, but my brain is a mess of jello at the moment. Too much work, blech! I'm just glad I was able to read this, and thanks for bringing us such a wonderful story! Hopefully I can make it to the library more often, but if not, I always have Saturdays to look forward to. Enough rambling. As always, I look forward to more from you!

--later--
    6669 {face_devil]
  2. obi_ew Jedi Master

star 5
    froggy [face_blush] That means a lot coming from one as gifted as you. Glad you found time to finish the ride.

Seraphena :) It's just a thrill that others enjoy my scribblings.

DL Lovely to see you. I wish Darth Life would give you a break so we could see you more often. :)
  3. shanobi Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Okay, two questions. What on earth was I thinking to start reading a new fic when I should be writing on my own? Second, where the hell was I when this was being posted?

This fic rules obi_ew! As usual, the chemsistry between Obi and Xan is just sizzling. And Kobi! Love that nickname.

I'm only on chapter 39 and much to my displeasure I have to stop- as life is quite literally shrieking in my ear (that would be my 2yr old).

I seem to recall telling you I wanted to read your Redemption series, yet it was a bit daunting. I didn't really have time to check this out - but alas, I was hooked after the first post. Have no idea when I can get back to his - which totally bums me out. Maybe i'll cut and paste a few chapters and send it to myself at work :D Break time just got a little more interesting ;) Can't wait to get back to it. What a great premise.

Oh, and let me just say - i'm going to completely block out the whole Collin/Xan image thing. I'm sorry, but that sooooo just does NOT work for me. Nothing against Collin - but he's no Xan. [face_love]

--shan
  4. obi_ew Jedi Master

star 5
    Shan Who dug up this old fossil!? :D Glad you are enjoying my dear. I was certain when I started it that you would snoop it out, it being a Xan/Obi after all. I'm glad you are taking time to read it now. You really should tackle the series however. ;) Make sure you let me know what you think of this when you are finished. :)
  5. shanobi Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Whoo-Hoo! Finally finished this. This is definately some of your finer work obi_ew. I loved all of it - and the epilogue was perfect. What an awesome way to end it. I just love a happy ending - and yes, I do consider it a happy ending even though Xan dies. Some things are just meant to be, and it was his time to go. AND Obi gets to fulfill his promise to Qui after all :)

The effort you put into your fics really shows. It's never rushed and you are so good about filling in all the little details that really draws a scene together. I'm sorry I couldn't follow this along as you posted, but it was VERY nice to be able to read it in chunks too. I'll get to that series of yours someday ;)

I did send this to myself at work btw. Was only able to read a post or three a day, but it really brightened my day to be able to do so :) Thanks for such a great story.

--shan
  6. obi_ew Jedi Master

star 5
    Yeah! You finished! :) I'm so glad you took the time to read this and leave a reply. I wasn't sure about the ending at first, I knew it would come down to one of our heroes having to make the ultimate sacrifice. In the end it just seemed that Xan was the one that made the most sense for the story. It was tough to kill him though! :_|

Thanks for your kind comments. [face_blush] I try to make my readers feel as if they're standing in the room watching the scenes unfold. I hope that comes through. I'm glad I entertained you and I'll keep my fingers crossed that you may one day find the time to tackle the series. :)
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.