M A D (yes we are) L I B S live!!

Discussion in 'St. Louis, MO' started by jedigal, Dec 6, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mos_Eisleian_Radio FanForce CR Secretary Chicago IL US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    1) can, Dementites and Dementoids, funny, Berwyn
    2) mop, spatula, cottage cheese
    3) stretch, crack, eye
    4) giddiness, Peppers, drink

Phil
  2. JawaChef Force Ghost

star 3
    1) gun, Trekkies, rotten, woods
    2) woodpecker, tree, cucumber
    3) dance, scream, pond scum
    4) panic, hippies, disco
  3. SteelLepp Jedi Knight

star 2
    1) guitar, Aerosmith, loud, San Bernadino
    2) bat, ball, pitcher
    3) kill, maim, knife
    4) joy, Cardinals, win

Catch ya later
  4. Darth_Athena Jedi Master

star 1
    1) stapler, christian fundamentalists, annoying, back row in a movie theater
    2) broom, butler (those dustpan-thingys on a stick), back row of a movie theater
    3) clean, puking, back row of a movie theater
    4) Love, Barney-haters, stabbing

(I'm in a very odd mood... I finally get a weekend off of work, and yet I still incorporate work into almost everything...)
  5. jedigal Jedi Master

star 4
    Sorry it took me so long!

I decided that I should have left a couple of the words alone in the originals I had chosen, but I didn't want to leave any of your words out hanging, so I chose an additional quote to use them. The last Noun has been removed from #2 and from #2 and they have been used for a new #5. Trust me, they're better this way.

Original Quotes:
    1)  I'm a MEMBER of the Imperial SENATE on a DIPLOMATIC mission to ALDERAAN...
    2)  You are PART of the Rebel ALLIANCE and a traitor.
    3)  She'll DIE before she TELLS you anything.
    4)  Send a DISTRESS signal and then inform the SENATE that all aboard were KILLED.
    5) The PLANS you refer to will soon be back in our HANDS.

And now yours:

JediGemini
    1)  I'm a STROBE LIGHT of the Imperial 'N SYNC FANS on a CORRUPT mission to the SWAMP... ** Alrighty, 'N Sync fans paryting in the swamp, get down!
    2)  You are a BEARD of the Rebel MARSHMALLOW and a traitor. ** Eeeewwwww, hairy marshmallows, ick!
    3)  She'll BREATHE before she SHAKES you anything. ** And exactly what did you want her to shake for you?
    4)  Send an ECSTATIC signal and then inform the MARINES that all aboard were DANCED. ** And the Marines care about dancing, why?
    5) The STICKS you refer to will soon be back in our FINGERS. ** Chopsticks? Drumsticks? Hmm, I must be hungry.

Mos Eisleian Radio
    1)  I'm a CAN of the Imperial DEMENTITES and DEMENTOIDS on a FUNNY mission to BERWYN... ** Well nothing's funnier than Dementities.
    2)  You are a MOP of the Rebel SPATULA and a traitor. ** So clean up that kitchen right now!
    3)  She'll STRETCH before she CRACKS you anything. ** I don't think getting chiropractic care from a prisoner is such a good idea.
    4)  Send a GIDDY signal and then inform the PEPPERS that all aboard were DRUNK. ** Sounds like a good time. You wouldn't happen to be on your way to the swamp?
    5) The COTTAGE CHEESE you refer to will soon be back in our EYES. ** Must be some new facial treatment.

JawaChef
    1)  I'm a GUN of the Imperial TREKKIES on a ROTTEN mission to the WOODS... ** Oh boy! What could possibly be more frightening than Trekkies in the woods with guns? Hopefully they're not guns, but phasers, since phasers aren't real. ::::shiver::::
    2)  You are a WOODPECKER of the Rebel TREE and a traitor. ** One more species spotted. Add that to the list.
    3)  She'll DANCE before she SCREAMS you anything. ** Oh, he's making her watch Saturday Night Fever.
    4)  Send a PANIC signal and then inform the HIPPIES that all aboard were DISCOED. ** Yep, that would be cause for panic.
    5) The CUCUMBERS you refer to will soon be back in our PONDSCUM. ** Right where they belong.

SteelLepp
    1)  I'm a GUITAR of the Imperial AEROSMITH on a LOUD mission to SAN BERNADINO... ** Rock on.
    2)  You are a BAT of the Rebel BALL and a traitor. ** Dangerous in the hands of a good hitter.
    3)  She'll KILL before she MAIMS you anything. ** Isn't that merciful?
    4)  Send a JOY signal and then inform the CARDINALS that all aboard were WON. ** Go Redbirds!
    5) The PITCHERS you refer to will soon be back in our KNIVES. ** Oh, couldn't we have catchers for dinner tonight instead?

Darth Athena
    1)  I'm a STAPLER of the Imperial CHRISTIAN FUNDAMENTALISTS on an ANNOYING mission to the BACK ROW IN A MOVIE THEATRE. ** Ouch. Stop that. Shhhh, we're trying to watch the movie. Hey, don't staple that cross to him. What would Jesus do?
    2)  You are a BROOM of the Rebel BUTLER and a traitor. ** So join MER's mop and get to work.
    3)  She'll CLEAN before she PUKES you anything. ** Then who's going to clean AFTER she pukes?
    4)  Send a LOVE signal and then inform the BARNEY-HATERS that all aboard were STABBED. ** Now that's true love.
    5) The BACK ROW IN A MOVIE THEATRE you refer to will soon be back in our BACK ROW IN A MOVIE THEATRE. ** Good thinking, putting the back row in the back row. Give her a gold star.
  6. jedigal Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, if no one else has any, I've got an unlimited supply - altho, I'd rather play than host, at least SOMEtimes. ;)

Give me:
    1) Verb that can also be used as a noun (i.e. dance, scream),
    Noun, Verb, Verb, Adjective
    2) Noun, Noun, Noun
    3) Verb, Noun, Verb
    4) Noun
    5) Verb, Noun, Noun
  7. JawaChef Force Ghost

star 3
    1. roll, rock, run, fall, hot
    2. Bath and Body works, lightsaber, ticket
    3. eat, lasagna, drink
    4. sarlaac pit
    5. cook, butter, flour
  8. Mos_Eisleian_Radio FanForce CR Secretary Chicago IL US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    1) kiss, cloud, swear, owe, usual
    2) silence, wind, cruise
    3) stroke, vampire, assert
    4) road
    5) vibrate, background, vehicle

Phil
  9. JediGemini Jedi Master

star 4
    1) point, grape, itch, type, lucious
    2) candy, toilet paper, pool
    3) think, pituitary gland, bounce
    4) McDonald's shake
    5) quiver, backslash, stomach

J-Gem~~
  10. jedigal Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't know WHAT I've been waiting for? A blue moon? A cold day in hell? Episode II?

Anyway, here are the results. And look for upcoming Mad Libs on the Midwest Discussion Forum. I thought it would be nice to try to get to know some of the other Midwest folks before we meet at Celebration in Indy next May.

Original Quotes:
    1)  An ESCAPE POD was JETTISONED during the FIGHTING, but no life forms were ABOARD.
    2)  She must have hidden the PLANS in the ESCAPE POD.
    3)  SEND a DETACHMENT down to RETRIEVE them.
    4)  How did I get into this MESS?
    5)  We seem to be made to SUFFER.  It's our LOT in LIFE.

JawaChef
    1)  A ROLL ROCK was RUN during the FALLING, but no life forms were HOT.  **A new dance move fallen flat?
    2)  She must have hidden the BATH AND BODY WORKS in the LIGHTSABER TICKET.  ""Must be some event, got any extra tickets?
    3)  EAT a LASAGNA down to DRINK them.  **I dunno how that works, but I'll gladly comply...
    4)  How did I get into this SARLAAC PIT?  **Uh-oh! Scary!
    5)  We seem to be made to COOK.  It's our BUTTER in FLOUR.  **Whatcha cookin there, Chef?

Mos Eisleian Radio
    1)  A KISS CLOUD was SWORN during the OWING, but no life forms were USUAL.  **Strange wedding ceremony or Yuuzhan Vong sacrificial ritual?
    2)  She must have hidden the SILENCE in the WIND CRUISE.  **Quiet vacation plans?
    3)  STROKE a VAMPIRE down to ASSERT them.  **Phil's getting into the night life!
    4)  How did I get into this ROAD?  **A left turn from the road more traveled?
    5)  We seem to be made to VIBRATE.  It's our BACKGROUND in VEHICLE.  **Party in the rear cargo compartment?

JediGemini
    1)  A POINT GRAPE was ITCHED during the TYPING, but no life forms were LUSCIOUS.  **I can see why...
    2)  She must have the CANDY in the TOILET PAPER POOL.  **And that's where I bet it'll stay!
    3)  THINK a PITUITARY GLAND down to BOUNCE them.  **huh?
    4)  How did I get into this McDONALD'S SHAKE?  **There's worse places to swim!
    5)  We seem to be made to QUIVER.  It's our BACKSLASH in STOMACH.  **You're not supposed to SWALLOW the lightsaber! Internal bleeding, get this woman to a bacta tank!
  11. jedigal Jedi Master

star 4
    No one's been playing much lately, but just in case anyone stops by looking to play Mad Libs, here's a note.

I have opened a Star Wars Mad Libs thread on the Midwest Discussion Group page. I thought it might be nice to include more people, and maybe get to know some people we'll be meeting at Indy for Celebration.

If ya wanna play, come on over!
    http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=2562268&replies=1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.