main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mass M.I.S. Website?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DarthWormie, Jul 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthWormie

DarthWormie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2004
    Any update on the status of this?

2. mattdamick_is_back

mattdamick_is_back Jedi Youngling

Apr 22, 2007
    I should have the site up this weekend if all goes as planned. I will keep everyone posted.

3. Wildstar02301

Wildstar02301 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    Good...can't wait to update my signature as well as my homepage. :D

4. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    Matt, I'll have that image you requested ASAP. Sorry for taking so long in getting it to you. Work has been crazy the past couple of weeks.

When this site does go live, we may want to consider ditching the links for the Yahoo page and maybe even the MySpace page at the top the homepage. No reason to send people to 2 or 3 sites when the new website should do the job nicely.

5. mattdamick_is_back

Apr 22, 2007
    No problem on the time.

I agree just a link to the new site should do nicely. I will announce the launch of the site as soon as i get the logo and wrap up the design.

6. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    You should have received the graphic Matt. if not, LMK.

7. mattdamick_is_back

Apr 22, 2007
    I got the site up. There is still some work to do but it is a start. Make sure you join the forums on the site.
    www.imperialsydicate.com

8. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    There's an 'N' missing from that link. It should be www.imperialsyndicate.com.

Looks good Matt. Excellent job as always!=D= I'm going to try and send you a better version of that logo when I get a chance. The black on it looks a bit washed out. I think I need to boost it a bit and add some cyan or magenta to it.

9. WifeofVader

WifeofVader Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 22, 2005
    The site looks good. I couldn't post a reply at all once I signed up but, perhaps it's because I haven't been "approved" yet? LOL

10. Wildstar02301

Wildstar02301 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    Looking good, Matt. Updated my signature here and the Star Wars page on my site (see profile, not my signature) with the new link. Just waiting for account activation on the forums. :)

11. Darth-Dogfish-Head

Darth-Dogfish-Head Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    Site looks great!

12. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    Site looks good. I would suggest that we use a textual confirmation for admission to the forum. They reduce the amount of admin time by weeding out bots. The questions could be simple (How many suns does Tatooine have? What does GFFA stand for?) and it'll still stump a mindless bot. Ask my wife (PinkYaddle) how it's helped her with managing her forum.

13. mattdamick_is_back

Apr 22, 2007
    Wormie you are right i miss typed that link. There should be an N

www.imperialsyndicate.com

As for the sign up. Everyone should be able to post now. It was an oversight on my part. I was testing some settings and forgot to set it back to user confirmation instead of admin confirmation.

I am looking in to adding some modifications to it but wanted to get it live for everyone to use. There will be some sort of text or image verification soon to prevent bots.

Thanks for the feedback let me know if you have any other issues.

Matt

14. Rogue-Girl

Rogue-Girl Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 12, 2002
    Looked awesome! Very nice job!!![face_dancing]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.