Maarek Stele?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Terranix, Nov 7, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valiento Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Ya, in two parts the stele chronicles.

And the rest of the story in the Tiefighter Novel/strategy guide.

The first part has been scanned by people if you want to get ahold of it.

The strat guide, can be bought at www.lucasarts.com.

I reccomend the x-wing strat guide as well, it chronicles Keyan Farlander.

In time you too will know alot. The EU is a expansive place that crosses all degrees of multimedia.

Oh, and the prophets were only known by "The Secret Order" in the game and strat guide. The linking them to prophets came in gamer #5.
  2. Terranix Jedi Knight

star 3
    So this is being compiled together into a novel type thing? Or do you have to just look at all this different information?

Since someone who appears to know lots of stuff is on hand, I don't suppose you could tell me where the Hell Daala went after Darksaber?
  3. Valiento Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    "So this is being compiled together into a novel type thing? Or do you have to just look at all this different information?"

Farlander papers was specialty collectors book and quite rare, and lfl wanted to keep it that way.

The tiefighter novel/strategy guide is easier to get, but is getting kinda of rare to find anywhere but from lucasarts.

The gamer 5 issue is still around.

No they won't put it all into one source most likely.

"Since someone who appears to know lots of stuff is on hand, I don't suppose you could tell me where the Hell Daala went after Darksaber?"

Daala, met some past boyfriend from her teenage years, and retired from the military in Planet of twighlight.

Then later in BFC time period she came out for one last battle, but her ship blew up, it's not known if she's dead or alive.(See Essential Chronology for that story.)
  4. Terranix Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hmm...how's about Dash Rendar? I understand that he made an appearence in ''Shadows of the Empire Evolution'', but I can't get a hold of it for love nor money.
  5. Valiento Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Yes a brief cameo in it, at the end. Guri goes into a bar, and dash offers her a drink. The the scene ends. The last we see of dash rendar.
  6. Terranix Jedi Knight

star 3
    Cool. Say, how long can I keep this up with the questions without becoming highly irritating?
  7. Valiento Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    LOL. just keep on asking and I'm sure someone here will be able to answer your questions, even If I don't happen too.
  8. Theron Force Ghost

star 4
    Get the Dark Side Source book to read about the Prophets of the Dark Side and their imposter counter parts. The leader was Kadann, and his closest associate was Jedgar. Kadann and Jedgar fled when Kadann predicted a future that the Emperor and other members of the Prophets didn't agree with before the 2 Deathstar.

Imperial Intelligiance created the imposter Prophets of the Darkside to help certain moffs retain power. Jedgar wanted to confront these imposters but Kadann told him, basically things will work out for them in time. In which it did.

Now I've never heard of this Azrakel who was he, I never heard of him until I got this book. Any idea what other books he maybe featured in?
  9. Valiento Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    He's new actually created for the DSSB.
  10. Theron Force Ghost

star 4
    That explains it, interesting character though.
  11. Valiento Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Rumor has it, he or the prophets of the darkside might tie into the upcoming JK II: Jedi Outcast, but will have to wait and see.
  12. GUARDSMAN Jedi Knight

star 1
    Could Valiento or someone else please PM me the Stele Chronicles or something. Because I already have the Strategy guide so I'll need the one that came with the original game. If you prefer to mail me then my email address is maw23@hotmail.com
  13. Sturm Antilles Former Manager

star 6
    It's kind of a pain to transcript or scan all those pages. I suggest buying the disk TIE game on eBay, and ask the person selling if it comes with the Chronicles. Most did. I got two copies this way, and gave one to a friend.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.