main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

mace windu is the jedi traitor. proof here!

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by the_homeless_jedi, Jun 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the_homeless_jedi

the_homeless_jedi Jedi Youngling

May 28, 2002
    having seen the movie 10 times on a digital screen. I can assure you, mace windu is working with darth sidious.

1. he has a different lightsaber
    2. he looks nervous most of the time.like he is hiding something from yoda. watch closely.

3. when obi wan reports in and talks about sifo dyas. windu begins to get nervous again. he immediately takes control and says "no". then yoda looks at him suspiciously. he is covering for someone.

4. he keeps reminding everyone that anakin is the one that will bring balance to the force. he worked with sidious in episode 1 to find the chosen one. he is helping sidious.

5. he sent anakin to protect padme. knowing it would be suicide. look at obi wan's face when mace windu gives the order. mace is trying to seperate the two. so they can fail

6.in episode 1. he makes choices to danger the lives of the jedi.

7. he is the one who erased the archives. only a jedi could do that.

8. he is spying on yoda. notice how he is always around him. watching him. cautiously.

9. he sacrificed all the jedi in the arena. taking them all there. knowing they would all die. knowing they didint have a chance.

this is the proof.

2. Adali-Kiri

Adali-Kiri Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2000
    No, it's not. It's wild speculation.

I'd like to see someone name their thread "proof inside" and actually have proof inside. This is getting really boring.

3. Fanboy_Solo

Fanboy_Solo Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 7, 2001
    He's always with Yoda. Maybe because he's HEAD OF THE JEDI COUNCIL! He was given a purple lightsaber only because Sam Jackson asked George. This topic is always ridiculos.

4. Crimson-Larko

Crimson-Larko Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2001
    ****! Mace has a different color saber! That's conclusive proof he's a traitor! [face_plain]

5. Adali-Kiri

Jul 31, 2000
    Let's have a look ---

1) Different lightsaber colour means nothing. You could just as well say he's the traitor because he is black. The lightsaber is purple because Sam asked for it and George said OK.

2) He looks nervous most of the time? As do all Jedi in this film! Hey, look at Yoda. The Sith are working to destroy the Jedi and the Republic, the Separatists are threatening war with the Republic, and the shroud of the dark side is clouding the Jedi's abilities to tap into the Force. It's about bloody time they got a little nervous, I think.

3) I don't even understand what you're talking about. He says "no"...?

4) He keeps reminding everyone that Anakin will bring balance to the Force? Ahem, he says ONCE that IF the prophecy is true, Anakin is the only one who can bring balance. As we know, Windu is right - Anakin eventually destroys the Sith Order and rekindles the light of the Jedi, in RotJ. He worked with Sidious to find the Chosen One? Right, that's obvious. Come on, at least give us a scene or something that indicates ANYTHING of this sort...

5) He sent Anakin to protect Padme - yes. Knowing it would be suicide? No. And it wasn't. It became a fateful journey that wouldn't have happened had Obi-Wan come along, but Shmi's fate would have been no different and Anakin's grief would still have been there. As you'll remember, Yoda is in agreement with Windu on using Anakin to protect Amidala.

(The only factor who could have stopped the tragedy that resulted from Anakin's journey is dead - Qui-Gon Jinn.)

6) What choices? How does he put other Jedi in danger beyond what is normal? A Jedi is always in danger, it's a risky profession.

7) He erased Kamino? Where is your "proof"...?

8) Spying on Yoda? Now you're getting desperate. That's like saying Chewbacca was spying on Han Solo in the OT. These guys hang out and work together. Yoda and Windu are the heads of the Jedi Order. Why do you think it would be more natural not to see them together?

9) This is absolute BS. He didn't sacrifice the Jedi! You seem to believe that all Jedi should be sitting safely in the Temple and meditate all the time, so they are not put in danger. Jedi sacrifice THEMSELVES when they decide to become Jedi. Knowing they would all die? It's getting to war, dammit! Windu is leading the Jedi into battle to protect the Republic - it's what the Jedi do! Do you really think the Jedi should have stayed away from Geonosis? Hey, they didn't even "all die".

Buddy, speculation is fine - calling it "proof" is not.

6. EviL_DukKY

EviL_DukKY Jedi Youngling star 3

May 15, 2002
    LOL! This seriously is funny...I should make a thread "JoCasta Nu ordered the clone army and deleted Kamino!"

7. MarvinTheMartian

MarvinTheMartian Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 31, 2002
    I think we need a thred called 'Padme is really Lord Sidious, and fathered Anakin Skywalker!'

8. homeless_jedi

homeless_jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 16, 2002
    it makes complete sense dont it? coming from someone with that name. the homeless jedi. he is genius. i agree with him 100% :)

9. Razorback

Razorback Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 2, 2001
    Yet another pointless thread declairing "proof" of something that has no proof.

I have no doubt that most of you are under the age of 15.

RB

10. Lurking_Around

Lurking_Around Jedi Knight star 6

May 26, 2002
    I have no doubt that most of you are under the age of 15

Even if that was true, is that such a sin? Last time I checked, there isn't any MOD DECLARATION: BEING BELOW 15 IS A SIN! thread in Communications or Announcements.

Anyway, 'tis for Episode 3 to provide us with proof

[face_mischief]

11. homeless_jedi

homeless_jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 16, 2002
    hey clone homeless... I hope it didnt take you years of research to come up with the proof.

12. Master_of_Darkness

Master_of_Darkness Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2002
    Wow... that's a lot of proof. I also have proof that proves your a dult.

13. EviL_DukKY

May 15, 2002
    I have no doubt that most of you are under the age of 15.

I know I have a bad record of things I've said that were wrong and I have no place saying this, but...

You have no right making such an assumption. I'm 16 :p nanny nanny boo boo stick your head in doodoo

14. Razorback

Oct 2, 2001
    You are right... I have no doubt you are all 16 or under. ;)

And there is no sin in being under that age... it just makes your obviously annoying. :D

RB

15. EviL_DukKY

May 15, 2002
    You want to be hated, don't you? LoL...

16. Christovsky

Christovsky Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 28, 2002
    Mace is a bad guy?

Come on! Samuel L. whooping Jango's @$$ in the Arena should be proof to what he's all about...

...oh, and Mr. Razorback. You really do have no right going on threads and saying [insulting and implying remarks such as], 'This is pointless. Ha, Ha, Ha, you kids are geeks.'

Let me ask you something, Fonzy, why are you on the 'net at 7 in the morning anyway?
    Don't talk down to people because YOU think there conversation is dorky...

...NEWS FLASH, tough guy...we're all registered [and logged on] to the Jedi Forum...

....WE'RE ALL DORKS!! (This isn't a popularity contest. It's a discussion thread so people can have fun with their CPU.)

You are obviously TOO COOL!

17. Adali-Kiri

Jul 31, 2000
    Hmmm...personally I think it's a lot sadder to see a 30 year old man here, Razorback.

18. EviL_DukKY

May 15, 2002
    When did age become more than a number?

19. Neffer

Neffer Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 14, 2001
    I think that Mace is a traitor because he doesn't have the traditional long Jedi hair. With a shaved head he has to be evil. :)

20. Christovsky

Christovsky Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 28, 2002
    Nonsense Neffer!

Neo-nazi skin heads have shaved heads and they're not...

...um, wait a minute...

21. Razorback

Oct 2, 2001
    Christovsky.... genius, the geek/nerd comment was a joke. Of course we are all geeky mega nerds. :)

And I was not logged on at 7am... I am on EST time and I did not even wake up until 8am. [face_plain]

Perhaps you should stop ignoring my winkey smileys. They are Internet identifiers for "I'm kidding snapperhead." :D

RB

22. EviL_DukKY

May 15, 2002
    1) You were using smiles, not winks, so we didn't know..

2) I'm just a geek, not a geeky mega nerd, and I enjoy coming here.

23. Adali-Kiri

Jul 31, 2000
    RB, hope you didn't take offense. I sure meant none.

24. Razorback

Oct 2, 2001
    Age is not just a number. The older you are the more experience you have with actually using your brain to THINK and not just spout babble. That is why many people who flunk out of college at younger ages go back in their 30s and ace every class.

RB

25. Razorback

Oct 2, 2001
    Adali-Kiri, I did not worry about it.

I would rather be 30 and loving AOTC than 15 and worrying about my friends opinion about AOTC any day. :D

RB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.