main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

mace windu is the jedi traitor. proof here!

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by the_homeless_jedi, Jun 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Korban

Korban Jedi Youngling

Jun 19, 2003
    JediNdaCity: This blocks my mind because I am a HUGE Jango Fett Fan, but I had that prediction too, that Jango purposely wanted himself to look dead. He could have a second pair of armor that a clone had on and Jango left. He's also want Boba to get some experience with independence.

2. Korban

Korban Jedi Youngling

Jun 19, 2003
    Also, Mace Windu could definately be the traitor. In my mind, there's about 35% chance that he's the traitor. It would explain alot of things.

Also something I don't think was mentioned: When Mace walks up and puts his lightsaber to Jango Fett's neck (*sniff*) Count Dooku doesn't look suprised in the slightest. About Jango, I don't view him as evil. So, in eliminating Jango Fett, he did......something......I really don't know why he had to kill Jango.

3. MasterP

MasterP Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jun 8, 2003
    There is no proof that Mace Windu is the traitor. He is not. Your crazy to think that. Mace never was and never will be a traitor.
    And another thing that you are wrong about: Dooku araised those files. He was a Jedi. He was the one who hired Jango fett and he araised the files so no jedi would find Kamino.

That is simple.

Another thing...Mace never ever indangered the lives of no Jedi. Casualties are to be expected. No one is perfect.

4. MasterP

Jun 8, 2003
    Mace has a different lightsaber color because he asked lucas to give him it so he could stand out among other Jedi.
    Mace never ever helped Sidious. He was never looking for the Chosen One. HE EVEN DISAGREED TO NOT LET ANAKIN TRAIN FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!

Mace took all avalable Jedi to the Jedi arena because he needed as much Jedi as he could to destroy the droi army. DOH!!!

Mace always reminds people that anakin is the chosen one because he is a positive person and not a traitor.

Mace never ever got nervious when Sifo-Dyas was mentioned. So whatever if it was a big deal when he said that their ability to the Force was diminished.

Sorry but all your " proof ". They were all AESILY answered, bud.

5. MasterP

Jun 8, 2003
    I laugh at this thread in pity.

6. YodaJeff

YodaJeff Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 18, 2001
    Please don't post three times in a row on purpose. You could have easily edited the first one with any additions you wanted to add.

7. SavageWolve

SavageWolve Jedi Youngling

Jun 16, 2003
    WOW!!! I like totally agree with you MasterP. Nicely put.

Mace is so not the traitor.

8. ClonedJedi

ClonedJedi Jedi Youngling

Jun 22, 2003
    Yea I would have to agree with you too MasterP. For a second there when I just signed on...I thought home-less Jedi had some real " proof ". LOL. I guess not.

9. YodaJeff

Oct 18, 2001
    Since you wanted to try to be funny and post with different usernames, acting like you were different people, you earned yourself a ban. I strongly recommend that you don't come back with another name.

10. Mortimer_Nerdly

Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2002
    OMG, when are you "Mace=Traitor People" gonna get it? Mace is NOT a traitor. There is absolutley NO proof that he is. Mace didn't sacrifice all those Jedi. He had NO IDEA the robots would beat down the Jedi like they did. He led the Jedi to Geonosis for a noble cause.

Get over it, for you will be very dissapointed in 2005.

Mortimer_Nerdly! :cool:

11. effortless_skill

effortless_skill Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    exactly mortimer they will be mad in 2005 i am tired of hear taht mace is a tratior it getting tired teh mod should kill this thread poof be gone

12. Devilanse

Devilanse Jedi Knight star 5

May 11, 2002
    If this thread bothers you so much, why do you people expend the effort to post in it?

Here's the bottom line for the ones who are "Tired of people saying Mace is a traitor."

You don't know whats going to happen with Mace any more than the ones who embrace the idea that he is a traitor. For all any of us know...Mace will turn out to be Palpatine who turns out to be Jar-Jar.

Mace could dance around the outer rim in a pink tu-tu. A CGI pink tu-tu!

Suppressing opinions and ideas is a very bad thing.

13. Jedi_Lord_Windu

Jedi_Lord_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2003
    the "traitor" has already been revealed......its dooku, come on, hes the jedi traitor who erased files about kamino, he hired fett to be the host for the clone army, i dont think its a long shot that since hes a former jedi, and a high ranking jedi at that, that he put the order in for the clones. mace is just trying to reveal the mysterey of the sith, all those people that say he looks "nervous" when obi wan asks about sifo dyas and a clone army need to relax a bit during these movies, lucas isnt going to make mace the traitor because he looked "nervous" to a few people the 100th time they watched the movie. give me a break...

14. homeless_jedi

homeless_jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 16, 2002
    logic..logic ..

"only a dark lord of the sith would know of our weakness" yoda responds to mace..when mace says..

"I think it is time we tell the council our ability to use the force has diminished"

using logic?

mace windu knows of the weakeness. why? because it was his own personal opinion..and yoda refused to accept the fact that the force was diminishing..mace came to this conclusion because?

"only a dark lord of the sith would know of our weakness"

...making him..the traitor..

its called reverse pyschology.

so who knew the jedi were weakening? only a dark sith..or someone turning to the darkside..that is why yoda looks at mace funny. and checks him out when mace says that..he has observed that mace has lost the faith..and turned..

i hope this is proof enough.

15. Devilanse

May 11, 2002
    Saying the same thing six times doesn't make it any more true.

16. YodaJeff

Oct 18, 2001
    I'm sure the boards were giving him some sort of error. I know that it's happened to me before.

Anyways, I deleted all the duplicate posts.

17. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    I wasn't going to post here before, but that's really not any evidence at all, homeless-jedi.

Let's take a look at how the scen really happened first, with accurate quotes.

Yoda: "Blind we are if the creation of this clone army we could not see."

Mace: "I think it is time we informed the Senate that our ability to use the Force is diminished."

Yoda: "Only the Dark Lord of the Sith knows of our weakness. If informed the Senate is, multiply our adversaries will."

Note how Yoda is the first one that says that they are "blind". Then they both refer it to it as "our" weakness when speaking. This means they obviously know of their own weakness. If they didn't Yoda must be a Dark Lord of the Sith too. What obviously was meant, then, was that the only people besides the Jedi that would know would be the Dark Lord of the Sith. And really, it only makes sense that way. How could they not notice themselves getting weaker?

About the lack of a Froce ghost, you'll notice that neither Qui-Gonn, nor the rest of the Jedi Council, nor any other Jedi appear as ghosts in Episode 6. So unless you're sayign the entire Jedi Order was full of Dark Lords of the Sith, this is a poor argument.

Further, because Mace's saber looks similar to the saber's of other Sith doesn't mean he is one. By that logic, Luke should most definentely be a traitor, since in ANH he used a lightsaber that used to belong to Darth Vader.

Another error on your part concerns Obi-wan's briefing about Jango Fett. Mace did not just "Walk-in and interrupt". He was there from the beginning of the scene. When Obi-wan asked whether anyone ordered the clones, he turned away from yoda and towards Mace. The question was clearly adressed to him. That's why Mace answered no, because the question was for him.

There is no way to prove that Mace knew Dooku had a huge army. Further, he and Yoda planned that attack outside the halls of the Senate, once Palpatine got emergency powers. Yoda was going to go get the clones, and Mace would hold off Dooku until Yoda got there with them. So for this to be proof of MAce being a Sith traitor, Yoda would have to be one too, since he cooperated and helped formulate the plan.

About Mace not believing in the power of the Force while Yoda does, that argument is patently false. As we saw in the scene before, Yoda is the one that called the Jeid blind, not Mace.

Further, how do you argue that it is a result of power struggles because of the nature of Councils??? Nace is th eleader. Why should he need to struggle with anyone? If anything, this suggests Yoda being a traitor.

About Dooku commenting how Mace should have a place in the archives, I don't recall this scene anywhere. Where was it, so I can research it? But assuming it does exist, that's suggestive of nothing. The Jedi are usually very respectful and corteous of ex-jedi. Dooku and Yoda call each other Master and Padawan. Dooku wistfully wishes for his old friend Qui-Gon Jinn. Kenobi calls Darth Vader "Darth" in ANH, and they also acknowledge their former relationship. Kenobi calls Darth Vader "the greatest pilot in the Galaxy". It is just common of the Jedi to be like this, and not at all suggestive of treachery. If that was true, then by evidence presented here, every major Jedi character we've seen throughout the SW saga should be a traitor.

When Amidala first walks in, Mace does not change teh subject from the assassination. Amidala asks if he has any leads as to who did it. He responds with the "Spice miner" comment. Also in this scene, Ki Adi Mundi was the first to defend Dooku. Mace merely explained Mundi's position. Later in this scene, Palpatine asks for him to assign Kenobi and Anakin to protect Padme. Of ourse he's going to take a direct order from the Chancellor of the Galaxy.

Let em point out that if Mace had ordered Anakin to rescue Obi-wan it would have been stupid. First, it would have endangered the Senator who they've spent the whole movie trying to protect. Secondly, if Obi-wan can't handle thigns, how could Anakin, h

18. w0rf

w0rf Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 19, 2002
    Excellent post. I don't disagree with you but there are a couple points worth noting.

At the moment the Jedi are surrounded and Dooku calls off the dogs for a moment, he says that Windu "fought bravely, worthy of record in the Jedi Archives"... right before Windu says they "will not be hostages to be bartered". You are right, though, to point out that there is a certain honor among Jedi and even ex-Jedi that compels them to address each other so formally. Much of Dooku's dialogue hearkens back to his time among the Jedi. Whether he is genuinely wistful or simply appealing to their sympathies (something Palpy does to great effect), it's apparent that there's significance attached to it.

Also, I could swear that during the scene with the Tuskens, Windu does walk in as Yoda is meditating. Doesn't really change anything, though, I still think you're right about this.

19. Devilanse

May 11, 2002
    Also, I could swear that during the scene with the Tuskens, Windu does walk in as Yoda is meditating. Doesn't really change anything, though, I still think you're right about this.

He was referring to the scene where Obi-Wan is communicating with Yoda via hologram. Mace was right there for the whole thing.

20. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    Thank you all for the compliments, and the additional insights (Concerning the "worthy of a place in the Archives" scene). I do recall that now, but I don't have any more comments other than the general ones I posted concerning it.

About the scene where Yoda senses the massacre, you guys were also right: Mace did walk in. Curiously enough though, Yoda's "vision" proceeds for several seconds after Mace has in fact walked in, and sat down. Only when its clearly over does Mace asked what happened. Thus, the relationship between Mace and Yoda's vision doesn't seem to be anymore than the effect Han had on Obi-Wan's vision concerning Alderaan in ANH. That is to say, none.

21. Korban

Korban Jedi Youngling

Jun 19, 2003
    so, in conclusion, HOMELESS JEDI IS WRONG. He's homeless because he's insane!

22. Mortimer_Nerdly

Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2002
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Mortimer_Nerdly! :cool:

23. homeless_jedi

homeless_jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 16, 2002
    KORBAN: so, in conclusion, HOMELESS JEDI IS WRONG. He's homeless because he's insane!

[face_laugh]

great argument korban..im convinced!!

24. effortless_skill

effortless_skill Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    the best post of the argument Jabba-wocky
    very well written i agree 500% with you

25. vikingjedi1

vikingjedi1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 5, 2001
    Here's something to think about:

Boba Fett is one of the most popular characters in the OT. Now why would Lucas have Mace chop off Jango's head if they werent going to make Mace a bad guy?

Boba has to get revenge against Mace for killing his father. If Boba killed Mace and Mace was still a good guy, then it wouldnt go over as well as if Boba killed Mace after it had been revealed that Mace was a traitor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.