main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

mace windu is the jedi traitor. proof here!

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by the_homeless_jedi, Jun 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChopperFace

ChopperFace Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2002
    Not at all. As I said I've thought we was evil since the first movie. The way he acts so confident in thinking that the Sith could not have returned. Like his way of drawing attention away from the fact. When I later learned of the purple saber it just fit right into what I was thinking.

2. Bail-AnBillies

Bail-AnBillies Jedi Padawan star 4

May 21, 2002
    I used to think that he was gonna be a traitor, though now "I don't think so."

3. EviL_DukKY

EviL_DukKY Jedi Youngling star 3

May 15, 2002
    LOL! He says he's not a flamer but he's sitting here flaming me! That's messed up by all means.

And he started off this whole flaming thing by saying that he thought we were all 15 year olds, and by that saying we were all immature.

4. Landos_Pimp_Hand

Landos_Pimp_Hand Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 13, 2002
    Hells yeah, like this one night while my women were working the street. Some baller roles up in a phat Caddie and wants my two finest. So we cut a deal he gives yours truly his credit card and takes off. When I go back to my office I run tha card an' it comes back stolen. So right now I'm mad an' start takin off my belt, see. I call my hommies and we wait to meet this sucka. He comes back with my ladies and some huge "F"-er I told him his card was stolen, and he's all "I know an' I anit gonna pay you neither playa." His bodygaurd gets out and I go right fo' him an' bust two caps in his @ss. The the girls were free to beat the shi+ out of the baller. So in a way I am like Mace Windu.

5. Darth-Richard

Darth-Richard Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2002
    Landos-Pimp-Hand, where's the party at????

BTW, Ki Adi Mundi denies the sith 1st. And both Yoda and Mace know the Sith are back; they know the whole prophecy is coming true. They're trying to keep it on the DL to not create a stir. Even Yoda disagrees with informing the Senate about the Jedi's abillities. Yoda even says not to trust Dooku's words and it's MACE who says we should keep an eye on the senate, nevertheless.

The betrayer will be ANAKIN. Remeber him? It's his story. Oh, no. Wait. It's Mace's story of betraying the order with Palpatine's cloned twin brother, and Dooku's friend Syfo-Dyas who use to be a Senator from Alderaan who knew Yoda's cloned Uncle.

6. EviL_DukKY

EviL_DukKY Jedi Youngling star 3

May 15, 2002
    LoL, I'm SO happy I have NOTHING to do with the pimping and prostitution industry, nor do I live near any of them...

7. Landos_Pimp_Hand

Jun 13, 2002
    Yeah Darth-Richard that's what I'm saying It's the white boy! Listen to all these people trying to pin this on the Black man. LANDO HAD NO CHOICE, HE WAS TRYING TO GET HIS PEOPLE'S BACK AS IS MACE! Now relax yo' selfs. And that was some fly rhymin' Rich!

8. ChopperFace

May 20, 2002
    Of course Mace knows the Sith are back. He's hidding it because he's in cahoots!

9. 1stAD

1stAD Jedi Youngling star 5

May 10, 2001
    I think there's a point to be made that if Mace Windu weren't played by a black man most of these wild theories wouldn't show up. I mean, if anything Yoda is the most suspicious of the Jedi...

10. ChopperFace

May 20, 2002
    He's just the main new Jedi so everyone has to be suspicious. I thought conehead might be evil too but he's not as big a character so probably not.

Also Sammy's a bad ass.

11. Landos_Pimp_Hand

Jun 13, 2002
    Yeah why is Yoda the only one alive??? Just because he trains the Luke don't mean he's a true playa.

12. Darth-Richard

Darth-Richard Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2002
    Thanks, Lando.

To the rest of y'all, Mace is a hero. Not a betrayer. Get over it. I ask again, with all this ridiculousness: Would it add to the story? Or are we just fawning for a TWIST cuz we're caught up in thinking that's what Star Wars is all about?

Oh, well. I'm out. Peace.

13. Iconmatrix

Iconmatrix Jedi Youngling

Jun 11, 2002
    look people...i am under fifteen and im probobly more mature than you razorback....making a comment like that....you sound so immature...anyways i dont think mace is a bad guy...but we'll see in 2005 won't we so just quit your arguing and act at least a little mature

14. StormChewieJedi

StormChewieJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

May 27, 2002
    OH MY GOD! HE HAD A DIFFERENT LIGHTSABER! He has to be a sith now. LUKE HAD A DIFFERENT LIGHTSABER TOO, MORON! Of course he keeps reminding everyone that Anakin is the one to bring balance to the force! HE HAD MAD MIDICHLORIANS! How the hell do you come up with "he's working with Sidious in EP1" from this? He made dangerous choices because they're JEDI, they're supposed to do that kinda stuff! How do you know he erased the archives? Yeah, only a jedi could do that, but LOOK AT HOW MANY FREAKIN' JEDI THERE ARE!!! He's always around Yoda because they are the senior members of the Jedi Council. He didn't sacrifice the Jedi, he recruited them! THIS IS THE BIGGEST LOAD OF HORSE CRAP I HAVE EVER SEEN! I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I JUST READ! EXCUSE MY HARSH ATTITUDE, BUT THIS "PROOF" SUCKS!

15. kampilan

kampilan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    Well, according to the VD, Mace is a master swordsman at Form VII which is pretty close to the Sith style and explains why he beheaded Jango but I still don't think he's a traitor. But why the #2 Jedi in the galaxy is such a dangerous fighter is pretty disturbing enough...
    Why he changed from green to purple crystals? Purple haze must've been readliy available. Didn't he have a yellow blade in the comics?

16. StormChewieJedi

May 27, 2002
    But look at how dangerous Yoda is, and he's the #1 Jedi in the galaxy. I don't think of it as scary, I think of it as honorable and something that reflects their knowledge and skill of the force.

17. Landos_Pimp_Hand

Jun 13, 2002
    New rule no one type VD around me again.

18. DarthDion

DarthDion Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 9, 2002
    this is the funniest thread i think i have ever come aross mace windu bad hahha this thread should be LOCKED right now lol there is no point to it !!!

19. StormChewieJedi

May 27, 2002
    It's so incredibly ****TY that i can't laugh, I'm in awe at the RAW STUPIDITY!!! Ah, well, I'm getting sick of this crappy topic.

20. sgbani

sgbani Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 20, 2002
    I say we lock this thread up.

21. StormChewieJedi

May 27, 2002
    Right now before someone gets hurt

22. Nephrite

Nephrite Jedi Youngling star 1

May 11, 2002
    visual dictionary contradicts itself
    It says Mace's style is the newest. then it says it's similar to Sith style.
    And Sith are supposed to be extinct for a millenium...
    how can it be similar. beside Maul style is not in any way similar to Windu's.

23. Sith_Lord_Gunray

Sith_Lord_Gunray Jedi Youngling star 1

May 20, 2002
    The real traitor is Obi-Wan....he started the Clone Wars by following Jango 2 Geonosis.....;)

but then again maybe mace was in league w/ him.

24. kampilan

kampilan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    So it was okay for Mace to behead Jango and not just be satisfied with disarming Jango?(Jango still had both hands). As a Filipino Marital Arts person, I would still hold back to some degree. The old Moro swordsmen wouldn't have but as a civilized guy...I would. Samurai don't hold back either but that's a whole different custom!

25. Nephrite

Nephrite Jedi Youngling star 1

May 11, 2002
    Of course Mace is a traitor.
    Look at the proof
    1. He wears black boots with white pants
    2. He shaves his head
    3. He leans on the wall when talks

If that doesn't scream TRAITOR I don't know what does...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.