main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

mace windu is the jedi traitor. proof here!

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by the_homeless_jedi, Jun 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi-tek

jedi-tek Jedi Youngling

May 25, 2002
    Oh but wait... Jocasta Nu is a the jedi traitor! Here's my proof:

- She's old, with wrinkles. The only other two people who are old with wrinkles are Sidious and Tyranus. I smell conspiracy...

- Did you see how fast she shut down Obi-wan when he tried to tell her that Kamino didn't exist? Only a traitor would make a Jedi feel that low...

That's proof enough. I'm convinced that Jocasta is the traitor. Just wait until Episode III...

I have much faith that the downfall of the Jedi will be credited to Jocasta Nu. Better known as DARTH LIBRARIANIAN.

Sarcasm... don't you love it? mwahaha

2. QueenLaniAmidala

QueenLaniAmidala Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 9, 2002
    Well I'll put my two cents in, even though you guys have decided to center this thread around bitching at one another, instead of it's actual topic:

I'd have to say your wrong. Mace Windu is a great Jedi. What you said about sacrificing the Jedi in the arena in Episode II: you have to remember that the Jedi Code says Jedi are to perform actions that are for the good of all people, not just for the good of Jedi. The Jedi may have been killed on Geonosis, but they were protecting all races in the galaxy by making that move. Also, I doubt Windu erased the archive files. I think it was the guy (can't remember his name right now!) who died ten years ago, the Jedi who ordered the creation of the clone army. I don't think he wanted the Council to find out about the army, so he erased the planet from the archives. Also, you said that in Episode I, Windu helped Darth Sidious. I don't remember anything about that. And him having a different light saber doesn't mean he is working with the Sith, because each Jedi makes their own lightsaber, each one is unique.

EDIT: By saying 'bitching', I didn't really mean to piss anybody off, lol, I was just saying the truth. I think you guys are complete correct that this guy is a looney, because Windu is so not a traitor.

3. JBFett

JBFett Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2002
    I am the jedi traitor.

4. methodized

methodized Jedi Youngling

Jun 13, 2002
    I believe the truth behind the purple lightsaber lies in the fact that Mace Windu is black, and black guys have big purple lightsabres.

5. kampilan

kampilan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    Nah, I don't think Master Windu is the Jedi traitor. Lost all respect to the character when he offed Jango. Jango isn't the same as Darth Maul. But I'm glad Mace will get his in the next chapter!
    Balance of the Force. This party is over...

6. Texas_Jedi

Texas_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 1999
    "having seen the movie 10 times on a digital screen. I can assure you, mace windu is working with darth sidious.

1. he has a different lightsaber
    2. he looks nervous most of the time.like he is hiding something from yoda. watch closely.

3. when obi wan reports in and talks about sifo dyas. windu begins to get nervous again. he immediately takes control and says "no". then yoda looks at him suspiciously. he is covering for someone.

4. he keeps reminding everyone that anakin is the one that will bring balance to the force. he worked with sidious in episode 1 to find the chosen one. he is helping sidious.

5. he sent anakin to protect padme. knowing it would be suicide. look at obi wan's face when mace windu gives the order. mace is trying to seperate the two. so they can fail

6.in episode 1. he makes choices to danger the lives of the jedi.

7. he is the one who erased the archives. only a jedi could do that.

8. he is spying on yoda. notice how he is always around him. watching him. cautiously.

9. he sacrificed all the jedi in the arena. taking them all there. knowing they would all die. knowing they didint have a chance.

this is the proof."

LOL!!!!! You feel that way because the character Mace Windu is played by a black man. I rarely hear anything about Qui Gon being a Sith. Even though is old master is now a Sith. The only thing I've heard dumber than Mace being a Sith, is the "Mace raped Shmi" garbage that was floating around the internet last summer.

I think SJ deserves a little more respect than he's getting. And people say George is racist? George isn't racist, but I think a lot of SW fans need to look at their inner selves and watch what they type. I've seen several stupid threads on here about Samuel Jackson's character.

7. MarvinTheMartian

MarvinTheMartian Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 31, 2002
    I tell you, Padme IS Sidious!!!!

8. Master-Yoda

Master-Yoda Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 20, 2002
    [face_laugh] HA HA! @ MarvinTheMartian

9. Only_2

Only_2 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    Geez, this is supposed to be a Star Wars discussion forum, not a rank down session. I know plenty of people over 30 who haven't a clue what their brain is for. Being 30 just means they've had fifteen more years to abuse it. I'm almost 30 (this wednseday actually) myself, and I wish I were 15 again. Homework was easy to fake, the landlord and the credit cards won't take "My dog ate it..." and still let you get by.

Star Wars was easier to think about back then too, people didn't take speculation so God Damn seriously!

And yes I too think Mace could be that traitor. It's obvious that one of the Jedi is, but the safe money is on Qui-Gon.

10. Texas_Jedi

Texas_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 1999
    Only-2 I agree with you. But I disagree about Qui Gon. Just like you said people OVER SPECULATE.

The traitor is ANAKIN!!!!

I think Dooku erased the files. But Anakin will be the real traitor.

From ANH

"Vader was a pupil of mine before he turned to evil. He BETRAYED & MURDERED YOUR FATHER."

11. electrumsabre

electrumsabre Jedi Youngling

Jun 13, 2002
    JBFett:
    "I am the jedi traitor."

Damn it! You beat me to it! But hey, always 2 there are....

Anyways, in all my times watching TPM (my poor VHS - I need the DVD) and AOTC (I need more money to buy tickets) I never once thought my homie Mace to be THE traitor. I did see some of the aloofness that Yoda spoke of (don't feel like typing up what he said), but that's to be expected of Mace, Yoda, Annie, and all of dem Jedi.

Deep down inside they are all traitors/victims and just so very confused. The fall of the Jedi does not fall on one. It falls on all for being vulnerable in some capacity.

Hmm, the only comparison I can think of is the Domino effect. If one falls then they all fall. Ugh, messa too sleepy. Someone tell me if that made any sense and maybe I'll expand on it.

-electrum

12. sgbani

sgbani Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 20, 2002
    This movie is for KIDS!!!!

Once 15 to 30 to 40 yr olds start analyzing every little detail we forget that this movie is rated PG. Which means for kids 13 and under will be able to understand.

Although there may be a traitor in the Jedi Council, it would take away from Anakin's/Vader's transformation, treachery, redemption; since that is what really the whole Star Wars is about IMO.

13. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    i believe mace is a traitor as much as i believed dooku used a purple saber. ill eat my figures and books if mace is a traitor.

14. Jedi of the West

Jedi of the West Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 7, 1999
    He has a different color lightsaber because Mr. Jackson wanted one that would stand out in the big fight scene.

15. MarvinTheMartian

Mar 31, 2002
    To quote my sister: 'Mace has a pink light saber, he must be gay'

16. BespinPlayerzClub

BespinPlayerzClub Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2002
    "Episode III: Attack of the Undercover Brother Windu"...

c'mon fanboy, I can't believe you are reaching that hard to make the traitor connection...

17. Artane1

Artane1 Jedi Youngling

Jun 16, 2002
    The evidence of Windu being Sith or a traitor is shakey at best... but I wouldn't rule out the notion entirely. Here's why:
    We all know what's gonna happen in ep3, Vader and the rise of the empire and all that, i mean we even know how it ENDS. Lucas might be thinking that he's gotta have at least one last surprise to keep people talking. Having Windu be a traitor would make for a good twist that no one expects... Just imagine the scene between Windu and Yoda when Windu reveals that he's a traitor- it would be pretty intense. Although I can't say I see it happening, i would hate for episode 3 to have no surprises like that whatsoever...

18. MarvinTheMartian

Mar 31, 2002
    I agree, it would be a real disapointment if there was nothing shocking in Ep3.

And here is something to think about: Are Sidious and Dooku acting alone? Could someone else be helping them, for example, to remove Kamino from the Jedi Archives, or ordering the Clones?

Didn't the Kaminoan say that a member of the Jedi Council Sifo Dyas order the clones (who was presumably dead)?

19. saddy1

saddy1 Jedi Youngling

May 10, 1999
    I personally think something's going on with Mace, *but* I don't think it's anything evil. This is only based on the kind of stuff the_homeless_jedi saw, like weird looks etc.

The biggest difference btwn the OT and PT is that everyone seems to have an agenda in the latter - everyone's manipulating everyone else EXCEPT Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Padme.

Heck, even Qui-Gon's under suspicion now (QG is *my* favorite Jedi btw)...

20. ObiWanJane

ObiWanJane Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 19, 1999
    While I think most of the_homeless_jedi's conclusions are misguided, I do believe a Jedi traitor is a possibility and I think it could be Mace Windu.

After all, he's perfectly positioned to create trouble for the Jedi without them ever knowing it. And considering the need for a major surprise in Episode III, this would certainly fit the bill.

However, I have no proof any of this true!

:)

21. Crimson-Larko

Crimson-Larko Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2001
    I do believe a Jedi traitor is a possibility

It's also possibe that Palpatine isn't Sidious... [face_plain]

22. ObiWanJane

ObiWanJane Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 19, 1999
    True, but considering how the same actor plays Palpatine and Sidious.... (well, I won't continue because I think we all know with 99% certainty Palpy=Sidy)....!

:)

23. jinky32

jinky32 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2002
    man< this rumour has been going on since ep one>

i think it started because darth mauls lightsaber (AT LEAST ONE END OF IT) looks like mace's (does anyone have pics?) and because qui gon says maul was `well trained in the jedi arts'. people put 2 and 2 together and hey presto - ahot topic of discussion.

Don't rule this rumour out completely however, it definitely has legs and will run and run!

24. homeless_jedi

homeless_jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 16, 2002
    thanks jinky...even more proof to evaluate and use in my notes. thanks.

takes notes..."mace windu's lightsaber looks like darth mauls, cut in half" and it uses an electrum... unlike the jedi use crystal. hmmmm. interesting.

anyone hae pics of the comparison. seem the evidence is all here to prove mace windu is in fact a traitor.

if this evidence was to be used in court. he would definitely be guilty!

25. Oakessteve

Oakessteve Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 9, 1999
    Never become a lawyer, homeless_jedi. You're not going to win many cases.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.