main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

mace windu is the jedi traitor. proof here!

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by the_homeless_jedi, Jun 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Richard

Darth-Richard Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2002
    THERE NEEDS TO BE A SURPRISE!? There doesn't need to be a surprise. Star Wars is not about surprises. It's like seeing the Spiderman preview and thinking the whole movie is about the line, "You're not Superman, y'know.". And being stupid enough to think Superman will show up. In the larger WHOLE story the line is reduced to a tension reliever, as will, "I am your father.". We are now viewing the WHOLE story. What is thought of as twists are now just tension relievers. Concerning the OT, we as the audience know Luke's origin but Luke will not. It will build as tension until he finds out.

The PT will not have a TWIST or a surprise. At least not for the fans, so stop looking for one. You know the story, just enjoy it. Get over it. No traitors, no clones, no twin brothers. It's basically straight forward.

2. homeless_jedi

homeless_jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 16, 2002
  3. Darth-Richard

May 22, 2002
    THE homeless jedi and HOMEless Jedi. Who's who? Is this the Palpatine and Sidious are two different people proof?

4. Madame_Jocasta_Nu

Madame_Jocasta_Nu Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 29, 2001
    "it uses an electrum... unlike the jedi use crystal."

You'd look stupid in court when the expert comes and destroy your "evidence".

Mace uses a crystal to power his lightsaber like anyone else. Electrum is simply the distinctive golden alloy that coats his lightsaber!

Oh, and btw... I can certify that I didn't erase Kamino and I'm not a traitor . [face_plain]

5. homeless_jedi

Feb 16, 2002
    very good question richard. how could anyone know this? there is no "proof" that we are the same person is there? so that means we are two totally different people in the opposite sides of the world...or does it?

the homeless jedi had proof...but I dont have none. "a mystery this is"

note...mace windu denied the return of the sith. wonder why? maybe he is covering for someone?

6. obhavekenobi78

obhavekenobi78 Jedi Master star 5

May 20, 2002
    Mace's Lightsabre looks NOTHING like Maul's. Where do you guys get this stuff? If you are talking about his Episode I saber, that has been replaced by his new "electrum" sabre, which is uniquely gold in appearance and has a very distinct grip and emitter. Check out pics of it in the Visual Dictionary. Grasping at straws guys.

7. homeless_jedi

Feb 16, 2002
    we are talking about the episode 1 lightsaber he used to have. weird isint it? that as soon as yoda began to suspect his sith ways he replaced it with another one.

where did the old one go?

8. Oakessteve

Oakessteve Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 9, 1999
    "note...mace windu denied the return of the sith. wonder why? maybe he is covering for someone?"

So did Ki-Adi-Mundi, are you suggesting he's a traitor, too? I think the reason why Mace Windu and Ki-Adi-Mundi were both so quick to dismiss what Qui-Gon said is because the Jedi had grown complacent after living for centuries without anything threatening them at all. As for Mace Windu's lightsabre in The Phantom Menace looking like Darth Maul's, well, probably the designers were being cheap, as it's probably more expensive to design a unique looking lightsabre for each member of the Council, along with Obi-Wan's, Qui-Gon's, and Darth Maul's, so instead they used the same design on each. Also, if there was some sort of connection between the Sith and Mace Windu's lightsabre, wouldn't it have been kept in Attack of the Clones? I really doubt that Mace Windu is a traitor, and I think you're doing some pretty major clutching at straws here. I think if Mace does turn out to be traitor, George would have wasted somebody who could turn out to be a pretty important character in the Saga.

9. Darth-Richard

May 22, 2002
    Luminari (is that her name) has half of Maul's saber. Is she a traitor too?

10. jinky32

jinky32 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2002
    phew, well excuse me! There was a massive run down on this theory on aldera.net but now chucky's gone off and he's taken all that stuff down i guess there's not much chance of seeing it again.

I'm afraid your wrong mate (obhavekenobi78
    ), maul's lightsaber does look like mace's - especially if you allow for the slight changes between master/apprentice's lightsabers. This doesn't mean that I agree with the whole theory, just telling ya how the argument runs.

Pics anyone? Where is darth sapient and his `sapience' (?) when you need it?

11. homeless_jedi

Feb 16, 2002
    those lightsabers makers sure wanted to save some money! they cut darth mauls lightsaber in half and gave one-half to mace and the other one-half to luminara...how cheap is that! [face_plain]

12. obhavekenobi78

May 20, 2002
    Jinky,

Mace's Old Lightsaber

This is what you are referring to right? I did a quick search and this is the first shot I found. Here are the similarities:

Cylindrical in shape
    Greyish/Silver
    Has red and black round buttons
    has radiator fins

Uhhh, doesn't this describe half of all the lightsabres you see in the films?

13. hanshootsfirst

hanshootsfirst Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 20, 2001
    Well I don't know about lightsaber similarities or any of that, but based on Sam Jackson's performance, Mace is up to something. Good? Bad? Unknown...but I'm convinced we're all in for a surprise.

14. Darth-Richard

May 22, 2002
    Cheap!? homeless, the Sith haven't been seen for a 1000 years. Y'know how much a saber from a dead Sith goes for? Those are collectors items. At least they could've given Obi Wan one half since he defeated Maul; he deserves the saber.

15. jinky32

Jan 22, 2002
    obhavekenobi78

COOL! can you find a pic of maul's?

16. immortal-Jedi-knight

immortal-Jedi-knight Jedi Youngling

Jun 11, 2002
    sorry, i didn't read all the six pages of this topic, but, just to ask, what should be the proof of Mace erasing Kamino from the database?

17. homeless_jedi

Feb 16, 2002
    a jedi can only erase those files.

and count dooku is not a jedi..

conclusion....a jedi erased the files. mace windu is the first suspect.

18. Darth-Richard

May 22, 2002
    It was Dooku who erased the files. He WAS once a Jedi. I mean, Jocasta Nu, the Librarian, doesn't even know what Kamino is. It lies outside the Republic, so no one would've known it missing from the records even if it was done ten years ago when Dooku left The Order.

19. obhavekenobi78

May 20, 2002
    Jinky,

starwars.com shots of Windu's sabers

The saber question was posed to the Jedi Council on the OS. Check it out, you can click on the individual saber pics and get close up's. Mace's new saber is pretty sweet. The old saber does look like Mauls, however there is an explanation in the answer.

Check it out.

BTW, here is Maul's

Sith Saber

20. jinky32

Jan 22, 2002
    nice work mate!
    I wonder what the story could be as to why mace had to change his sabre?! They imply that the story will be told, so if it's important enough to tell it could be quite revealing.
    Oh well, I'm spoiler free for 3 so i guess i'll just have to wait and find out!

21. Darth-Richard

May 22, 2002
    Well, someone is gonna say they used the comic to explain it and that's EU which isn't canon.

But that's funny that it turned out to be someone elses.

22. Adali-Kiri

Adali-Kiri Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2000
    Landos_Pimp_Hand ---

Apology accepted, but I still don't believe you did go back and read my post on page 1 again. The thing that drove you to attack me for racism was that I said - saying Windu is a bad guy because he has a purple saber is as baseless as it would be to say he's bad 'cause he's black. You attacked me visciously for saying "he's bad 'cause he's black". You chopped off a bit of one sentence, took it out of context and attacked me for saying something I never said.

23. Darth-Richard

May 22, 2002
    Mace is bad cuz he's Black. But that's not bad meaning bad but bad meaning good. He's bad@ss.

24. mjerome3

mjerome3 Jedi Knight star 6

May 11, 2000
    Mace Windu working with Yoda is the wildest speculation I've heard yet.

25. Mas_Amedda

Mas_Amedda Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 16, 2002
    Wasn't there a poll at the official site awhile back asking who you would like to see as a traitor on the council, or something to that affect?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.