main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Det, MI Mace Windu sporting a beard??

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by nocturnia, Apr 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nocturnia

nocturnia Jedi Youngling

Dec 26, 2001
    Don't ask me what magazine I saw this in. I know it wasn't Time, People, or US. Anyway. In the mag near the middle was a 8-12 pg.(Maybe even 6 pg.) layout of Ep.II characters. The pic I saw had Obi-Wan(Ewan) in a blue screen jump pose close to that of the Ep.I jump/double-kick he used on the battle droids in the hangar. Mace Windu(Jackson) is also in the foreground, with crew behind him filming Ewan, sporting a white/gray beard and mustache. Anybody know what I'm talking about?? I know from the trailers I've seen on the web and in the theaters that Mace is totally clean-shaven. Atleast he is in the clips. Could this be a little bit of principle photography for Ep.III? Maybe he has a beard when the film starts and decides to shave it off? I don't know. Any ideas?

2. Lady Phoenix

Lady Phoenix Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 14, 1999
    Yeah, I saw that pic, too. Could it have been in Vanity Fair? Anyways, turns out a lot of the pictures from that shoot were done after all the filming for AotC was done. Samuel was already sporting a beard for his next movie (which I believe came out already), thus the beard in the AotC pics. I don't think there's more to read into it than that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.