main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mace Windu - the Jedi traitor theory

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by JarJar_IS_Tarkin, May 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thedrunklightsaber66

thedrunklightsaber66 Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2005
    WT* this is realy stupid =P~

2. Forcechoked

Forcechoked Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2005
    That's a most bizarre theory indeed!

Since that Mace=Sith theory has been blown out of the water, I won't add anything new to it.

However, I would have loved to see more of Anakin and Mace interracting together during the PT; it seems like Mace "feels" that there is danger in Anakin and Anakin is probably envious of Mace's stature in the council. A few more scenes of them together would have been cool...

3. Iownsoup

Iownsoup Jedi Youngling

May 23, 2005
    This theory is ridiculous. Everyone knows Mace Windu is really C-3PO in a human costume.

4. BosskMaul

BosskMaul Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 29, 2004
    I used to think that Mace was possibly Sypho Dias and the reason he shut Jango Fett up right away was so that he didn't out him, but any notions of Mace being dark side should subside when you see the movie, am I right? None of those theories make a lick of sense.

5. Darth-Stryphe

Darth-Stryphe Former Mod and City Rep star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 24, 2001
    thedrunklightsaber66, you cannot post that appreviation, and please don't spam this thread.

6. minastirith

minastirith Jedi Youngling

May 17, 2005
    JarJar_IS_Tarkin...

You take the Star Wars films way too far! "What proof?". Darth(Sith name you imbecile!)... Mace Windu a Sith? Where the heck did that come from?

7. electrum538

electrum538 Jedi Youngling

May 23, 2005
    I think that jango fet is actually Mace Windu. And rather than fight in the arena he cut off his own head. Cause he is a coward.

How about that one.

8. Vaderbait

Vaderbait Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 26, 2001
    Mace is not a Sith. The only way he could be considered a traitor is in the sense that Palpatine said the Jedi were traitors.

You could say he made a big mistake that cost everyone, by being blind to the dangers, and then in the end taking the knee-jerk reaction.

But Sith? No. Traitor to the Jedi? No.

9. WAF_Hellblazer

WAF_Hellblazer Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 21, 2005
    This would be a great What if? story, but its not rue. The Mace Sifo Dyas theory makes more sense, since no one really knows who Syfo Dyas is.

10. Clieggs_Missing_Leg

Clieggs_Missing_Leg Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2005
    I'll admit, that Mace's facial expressions and body language seems questionable at times....but there is no way I could believe that he is a traitor. Sorry, dude.

Besides, how lame would that make the rest of the Jedi Council look?

If anyone's a Sith traitor, its that ugly little pink dude with the one eye. Whatever happened to that guy anyway?

11. achtungdaibut

achtungdaibut Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    It's good though. The Irony of it? Don't you think?

Anakin's regret/fear that he kills Dooku while he is a harmless PoW. Yet a while later he see's Mace doing the same thing to Palps. Even using the same words to defend his actions "he is too dangerous to be kept alive"

It all plays into Palpatines hands that the Jedi are two-faced. I think this is another pointer to the fact that Mace was being goaded into killing Palps. When he really was just going to arrest him. I think it's brilliant piece of plot twisting.

After all Palpatine tells Anakin he is the Sith Lord. He knows the Jedi will come. He should know it'll be Mace as most of the other Master's are off-World. He knows Anakin will want to be there to see what they do. All he has to do is stay alive long enough for him to turn up. Then he can twist things to his advantage.

12. Depa9

Depa9 Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2005
    I wish I could beleive it. But the reason Mace tries to kill Palpatine is because his mind is clouded with the Dark Side after Depa went mad on Haruun Kal. Believe me - if he was a traitor, I'd be very happy. Mace has to be the lamest Jedi since OB1 (sorry all you OB1 fans out there)

13. midthomp

midthomp Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 30, 2003
    Would Mace have become a sith if he did kill Sids in anger? He could then take Anakin as his apprentance then.

14. thejazzman

thejazzman Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2005
    The reason your are an idiot is the to look at Lucas's aver all intent.

1) Lucas is not that creative for him to have thought up this story line.

2) Lucas's goal was to have Annakin become a Sith Lord, which is the parallel to Luke being asked to kill Vader in Jedi.

3) Killing Mace was the final acto of betrayl that prevented him from feeling he cold go back. Mace was a paw as everything else is.

4) Your jusata looking ofr attention as you know people will respond to such a ludicrous idea. WRITERS intent. LUCAS wasn't thinking that way.

15. darthmaulsno1fan

darthmaulsno1fan Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2005
    your theory is complete and utter bs.

16. Jmacq1

Jmacq1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 20, 2005
    Not to mention that if Mace were secretly a Sith Lord or a traitor to the Jedi, I'm PRETTY FREAKING SURE that Lucas would have managed to -mention- that in some way shape or form. It's only, you know, a -MAJOR- plot point.

In other words, this theory is absolute bologna.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.