main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Macon, GA Macon Clones: Reloaded

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Allie Fox, May 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allie Fox

Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US star 3

Jan 13, 2000
    We all want to see it. We all WILL see it. So we might as well see it together!

The Matrix: Reloaded is being shown on Wednesday, May 14 at 10:00 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. at the AmStar on Zebulon Road. This would also be a good oppurtunity for the Clones to have a meeting. We can discuss the website, X2, the lazer tag event, etc.

We can do it one of any number of ways. My suggestion is that we meet at the AmStar at about 6:30 or 7:00, order a couple of pizzas and line-up until the movie starts. I could even bring a little TV with a dvd player if someone will provide a copy of the film (and that little Matrix Revisited feature if you've got it). It will be good practice for the Episode Three line-up that we will organize (or I run to L.A.). ;) Any other suggestions may be made here.

Also keep in mind that some of us are completely spoiler free and have no knowledge of the nature of either of the sequels. This will be a complete surprise for some of us.

I posted further details in Club Clone at the Macon Clones messageboard

2. sabrann

sabrann Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 23, 2002
    Let me see but right now I can say that I will be there as soon as I get off work and I have the DVD and will provide that if noone already has :)

3. Allie Fox

Jan 13, 2000
    Does that mean you will be there?

4. Allie Fox

Jan 13, 2000
    Hey LJ! You need to check out this thread over at the San Diego mb. They have a pretty deep conversation going as to the nature of the Matrix. It sounds like just the bunch of weirdos you've been looking for.

j/k guys!;)

5. litllejedi

litllejedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 29, 2001
    good tip, thanks Allie. But ha! you call them wierdos? Wait till you really get to know me :) If there are two ideas in this world that I believe in it is these..

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." Albert Einstien

and

Freak Freely!

However though, those guys started good but now they are delving in pithy assumptions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.