main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MADDEN 2004!!!! THE GREATEST GAME EVER!!!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by DDMAN26, Aug 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THE_MISSING_TRIPLET

THE_MISSING_TRIPLET Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2003
    well basically the franchise mode in madden is basically owner mode. You do all the free agent signing trades etc. as well as mange the finances all in one, its pretty cool

2. DarthMak

DarthMak Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 4, 2001
    Alright, cool. I was hoping they weren't separate. :)

3. DARTHVADER_ANAKIN

DARTHVADER_ANAKIN Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 28, 2003
    This is the third time I've asked this question. I hope I will have some luck this time.

When creating an alternate jersey, is there any way to get the logo on the helmet? I was creating the Titans alternate jersey and I cannot get the logo on the helmet. Please help!

By the way, do your backups' overall rating decrease a lot after each season? My backups are so bad. I wish they could do something next year so they don't decrease so much.

4. THE_MISSING_TRIPLET

THE_MISSING_TRIPLET Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2003
    nope! maybe on pc they may some import thing, i've created some alternate jerseys but have never been able to get it, maybe someonelse knows how

5. Nibelheim

Nibelheim Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 4, 2003
    Since my opinon was previously obliterated by certain authority figures, I will state it in a way that won't be considered completely offensive. I still wouldn't consider this game as good a game as other games due to lack of storyline and challenge factor. There. Done with this thread for now.

6. DARTHVADER_ANAKIN

DARTHVADER_ANAKIN Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 28, 2003
    Yeah so this weekend I am going to be finishing my sixth franchise season(I think, fifth or sixth). I'm the Titans as you guys can tell from my earlier posts. I am 13-2. I have made $38 million dollars this season, with one home game to go. I make so much money, but I still lose in the playoffs. I have 49 touchdown passes with Steve McNair(my favorite player), but I have an astonishing 29 interceptions.(I've thrown for 4,300 yards too)(I've also scored about 600 points, 40 points a game)(But I've given up about 400 points). I don't know what my problem is, but I still win! I think in my two losses I through a combined 10 interceptions, leading to the 10 point loss to the Bengals and a 12 point loss to the Browns.
    McNair is now 35 years old and George is 34. Mason is also 33. All my players are old, I have signed very few rookies in six years or signed free agents. I never have any cap room. I have Marc Bulger as my backup quarterback(yes I dropped Volek my third season, he sucked), his rating is 74, sure to go down at the end of this season. Marcel Shipp is my runningback of the future. I have a great fullback that drafted in my second season.
    With my stars close to retirement, I think I will start a new franchise when they do retire.

Why I posted all this? I have no idea. Just wanted to talk about Madden, and strike a conversation with fellow Madden lovers.(Hope it made sense if anyone read it).
    I'd like to hear about your guy's franchise!!!

7. EmpireForever

EmpireForever Force Ghost star 8

Mar 15, 2004
    woah, reviving a dead thread, here. but anyway.

I still wouldn't consider this game as good a game as other games due to lack of storyline and challenge factor.

there is a storyline, it's called franchise mode.you make your own story. following the players is a good enough storyline for me. and on all-madden it is pretty challenging. and trying to break records is challenging..

anyway, does anyone else play franchise mode? or does anyone even play it anymore. i got it when it first came out and play it almost religously. i kept restarting my franchise with different teams, till i finally settled down and am now on the 2010 season. i'm playing with the colts.

8. Nexer

Nexer Jedi Youngling

Jun 4, 2004
    OK u guys are talking about MADDEN NFL have u turned into fruit loops? or the slightly crazier vegetable loops?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.