main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Maelstrom j/j/k Final Post, 11/12 Sequel link up!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by rogue11lovesjag, Sep 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InyriForge

InyriForge Jedi Master star 5

Jan 24, 2002
    If it was my fault you were up late, I am soooooooo sorry! *feels guilty because if she hadn't been bothering Mandie the past few days, Mandie would have gotten work done and not have been deprived of sleep*

~Inyri

2. starkrusher

starkrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2002
    Hehehe! No, it wasn't you. You were in bed way before I was. No worries. Plus, I had fun staying up. It just meant I needed to sleep this morning.

~Mandie

3. starkrusher

Sep 4, 2002
    Up Up! Double post, I know. Oh well>

~Mandie

4. InyriForge

Jan 24, 2002
    True, I tend to forget that when it's two oclock here, it's only 11 where you are.

ARGH! I just realized that I need a book that's in the library of the university, and I have to go, get in my car, and drive out there. And it's rainy and cold.

I know, I need to stop feeling sorry for myself, suck it up, and deal.

~Inyri

5. rogue11lovesjag

rogue11lovesjag Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    This is one of the happiest and saddest moments of my life, which is sad in and of itself. There are so many people here on the boards that have read and upped, and I want to say thank you to you all, but especially to a few people.

All the Goldfish I don't know what I would do without you. Thank you so much.

QuiGonKat and the Rabid Emperor of Zen, thank you for putting up with my mad writing in class, at lunch and every spare moment I have. I know that without your hysterical ideas that I would never ever have been able to get this story finished.

And my Mom, who read every post of this story, and gave me more ideas than I could think of. You're the best.

And now, ladies and gentlemen, the final post for Maelstrom.

Epilogue

Jag raced through the halls, nearly knocking down fellow officers in his rush, causing others to look in amazement at the normally calm young man flying past them.

"What was that about?" Anja asked as Jag rushed by.

Kyp grinned. "Jaina's back."

Jaina had only taken two steps out of the ship when she was suddenly picked up and exuberantly twirled around in circles, the only thing not spinning, Jagged Fel's happy face.

He finally put her down and she found herself being thoroughly kissed. Laughing, she pulled back. "Glad you missed me!"

"Was there ever any doubt in your mind?" he said, a rare grin spreading across his face, leaning down to kiss her again.

They finally broke apart, and Jaina took his hand in hers, placing it on her stomach. She smiled at the sudden expression of wonder that swept over his face. "Jaina-" he couldn't go on, unable to put his emotions into words.

"I know," she said, hugging him. "I'm so glad I'm home!"

Wedge Antilles watched his nephew and his wife eat dinner together in the mess. There was more talking than eating going on.

Iella smiled at her husband as she pulled him out of his chair to leave. "Aren't they sweet together?"

Wedge grinned as they left. "Even Soontir was glad to see her. Gave her a hug and everything. I think it's the most demonstrative I've ever seen him towards anyone that wasn't my sister."

"That's because he's had time to one, think about her and two, see how unhappy Jag was without her," Iella said, entering the office.

"I know he was unhappy, but at least Jaina was safe," Wedge said. "She was supposed to be."

"At least we got the Chiss into the war, now," Iella said.

Wedge saw the look on her face when she realized what she'd said, and heard the slight hesitation before she added the word now to take the meaning out of her statement, something no one would have noticed but him. "What do you mean, Iella?"

"Nothing," she said innocently. "It's a shame they were attacked, but at least they've come into the war."

"Iella, what did you do?"

"Nothing," she said. "Why would you think-"

"Iella!" Wedge bellowed. She stopped mid-sentence in shock. All of the years they'd been married, Wedge had never once raised his voice to her or the girls. "You can't fool me. What did you do?"

"It's Intelligence business. I can't say."

"And here on Almania, I am your superior officer, Starfighter Command and Intelligence not withstanding. Don't make me make it an order, Iella."

Iella stared at her husband's unyielding face, and knew she had no choice. Sitting down, she began to explain one of the most shameful things she'd ever done, and watched her husband's face grow graver with each word as she outlined what she and Jaina Fel had done.

"What are you going to do?" she asked when she was finished.

The betrayed look on his face hurt her as he spoke. "I don't know."

To Be Continued in: The Eye of the Storm

6. JediWarriorYoda

JediWarriorYoda Jedi Master star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    Ooh, sequel must be up soon, I demand this....

7. starkrusher

Sep 4, 2002
    Its over! :_| Wedge is really mad at Iella :_| This is so upsetting. I am very glad ther is a sequal though. Otherwise I would cry for years to come. All the J/J stuff was sooooo cute. Ahhhh, I can't even express. It was adorable. Don't let Jag get too mad. Please! Thant was a wonderful ending Rogue. Can't wait for the sequal.

~Mandie

8. InyriForge

Jan 24, 2002
    I can't believe it's over! I can't believe it just ended with all that hanging over us. *mutters "I knew Rogue would end with a cliffie" to herself*

My cliffhanger obsession done now, I can honestly say, Rogue, that this was absolutely wonderful. I loved Wedge. Wedge, what are you going to do? You can't turn in your own wife, can you? And the scene with Jaina and Jag was so cute.

*Brings in cheetos and other fun snacks to Rogue's thread to throw her a party*

*gives Rogue AOTC DVD to thank her for wonderful post*

I can't believe that it's over.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Inyri

9. hawkbatcanuck

hawkbatcanuck Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 24, 2002
    hawkbat rubs her hands together in glee.

What a set up for the sequel! Well done!

My Wedge Antilles! Yelling at Iella! Oh, it's bad, but it's good!

I really thought that Jaina and Iella had gotten away with the whole thing. Then Iella lets the cat out of the bag. What, is she losing her touch? General Cracken, her mentor, would be ashamed!

Wedge is too honourable to let this pass. Oh, my something's going to hit the fan in the sequel. I can't wait.

The Jaina/Jag reunion was very nice too. But it's just a counterpoint to the blowup that's bound to come when Jag finds out what Jaina did. Oh, there's some heartache ahead!

Well written! Congratulations on winding up this part of the story with a bang!

hawkbat

10. starkrusher

Sep 4, 2002
    Mandie realizes finally why the word sequal never looked quite right. As I so often do, I will plead a B.S. for that one.

Yes, Rogue, we would like a sequel

~Mandie

11. ChaseherChiss

ChaseherChiss Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2002
    Rogue I have enjoyed each and every one of the amazing posts you have put up for this story. You've kept us laughing, informed, and entertained and I want to say thank you!! I can't wait to read the next installment and find out all the wonderful suprises I'm sure you have in store for us!!

Congratulations on a wonderful story and here's a toast (of ginger ale) to the next story!!!

Chase

12. jags_gurl

jags_gurl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    i can't wait for that sequel!! :D

great post! :D

13. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    ack! i can't believe this is over! :eek: :eek: :eek: and PLEASE don't make jag TOO mad at jaina! [face_pleading] [face_pleading] [face_pleading] [face_pleading] pretty please? pretty please with a shirtless jag on top? [face_pleading] i mean, jaina kind of had to!

*****************WARNING: TJF MINDLESS RANTINGS*******************

<begins to tear hair out> ARGH! ROGUE! you better get that sequel up FAST or i'll start to cry... :( and as i've told starkrusher before, if i'm upset i can't write cuz it'll make my notebook all soggy, so i won't have anything to type out, so i won't have anything to PM to JM, and JM won't have anything to beta and there'll be no more posties! :eek: my creativity (and youth) will be all squashed up!

PLEASE put up the sequel soon!

*****************END OF TJF'S MINDLESS RANTINGS******************

great end post! :D

~TJF

14. Jade_Fel_Horn

Jade_Fel_Horn Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2002
    Wow, I can't believe it's over :_| Please PM me when you start the sequel :D

15. Jedi_jainafel

Jedi_jainafel Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 5, 2002
    SEQEUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    POST SEQEUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SEQEULSEQEULSEQEULSEQEUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OMG!!!!wot did Jaina and Jag do that caused the Chiss to come into the war??gettin married!?aww....now we gotta wait for the seqeul to be posted to find out...its cruel to keep us waitin rouge!!ur not inhuman r yah?? :(

16. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    a mighty big cliffhanger we got! I hope to see another good story for the sequel.

17. Jaina_Solo_Durron

Jaina_Solo_Durron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2002
    congrats, Rogue...great post, and hope we get the sequel soon *hint*

-JSD

18. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    wonderful! cnt wait for the sequal.

19. rogue11lovesjag

rogue11lovesjag Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    Thanks everybody!

JWY, I have to write a bit more before I'm ready to start posting the sequel.

starkrusher, don't cry! I'm the one supposed to be crying! (I almost did last night. I really did.)

Inryi, *perks up head* Cheetoes? Yum!!! A wrapup party for us!!!

hawkbat, yes, it was quite a BANG, wasn't it!

Starkrusher again, my personal opinion, tf.n needs spellcheck for our board.

Chase, *blushes* Thanks so much. You are always so kind.

jags_gurl, you can't wait either?

TJF, *hands TJF paper bag* That's it. Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out.

JFH, will do!

Jedi_Jainafel, Only my evil half is inhuman. :D

Jedi_Liz, I hope I don't disappoint!

JSD, I will try to write as fast as I can. And there will be a lot of Kyp, just for you!

JJ00, thanks!!

~Rogue

20. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    dang i missed alot . . . *shhepish look* dont mind me . . . i lurk and then i reply!!! i want the sequel!

21. InyriForge

Jan 24, 2002
    Up so everyone can find the wonderful ending to Rogue's story!

22. Jaina_Solo_Durron

Jaina_Solo_Durron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2002
    awwww...you're so sweet Rogue....lots of Kyp just for me? thankyou! :)

-JSD

23. hawkbatcanuck

hawkbatcanuck Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 24, 2002
    It was a great ending! Just thinking about the sequel you're going to write, makes me think that the days in November won't seem so long, and dark this year!

In anticipation,

hawkbat

24. Jez_3-14159265358979

Jez_3-14159265358979 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 13, 2001
    great ending, can't wait for the sequal!

Jez

25. Saber-of-Light

Saber-of-Light Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    SEQUEL!!!!
    SEQUEL!!!!
    SEQUEL!!!!
    SEQUEL!!!!
    SEQUEL!!!!
    SEQUEL!!!!
    SEQUEL!!!!
    SEQUEL!!!!
    SEQUEL!!!!
    SEQUEL!!!!
    SEQUEL!!!!
    SEQUEL!!!!

You get the point. And even though I'm an RC, I'm the only one who supports the Goldfishies (because my apprentice is one :D Hi, mandie!) so don't forget to thank meeeeeee for not hating you! :D Anyways, lovely posties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.