Maiden Alley Showing of Fanboy!

Discussion in 'Paducah, KY' started by pacervader, May 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Thats fantastic guys, You guys are hard workers and should be proud!
  2. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Congratulations on a well done event. The wife and I had a great time and I even had the ice cream guy joke explained to me. It was well worth the drive and I can't wait until I can own my very own copy of the film.

Here are the few pics that I took

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/jedimika/Maiden%20Alley%20Fanboy%206-27-09/?start=all

3. SithMonger Jedi Knight

star 2
    It's reactions from people I talked to and stuff like this with everyone having fun and us getting the donations for charity that makes all the long hours and stress of making the movie worth it. At least I think it is, plus I think it turned out to be a really darn good fanfilm. Again, great job everyone! The food was delicious, even though I didn't get to eat as much as I wanted, and a huge thanks for all those in uniform who weathered the horrible heat of that day! We can put another notch in our belt for another outstandingly awesome event!
  4. TKYTROOPER Jedi Knight

star 2
    Our final tally from Sat. nights show is $310.00 from ticket sales and $75.00 in donations/poster and t-shirt sales for $385 total going to the Lions Club Telethon. Nice job everyone! Maybe we could do a couple other events to raise more money before Nov. so we could present a even fatter check.
  5. TheSimi Jedi Knight

star 1
    $385? THAT'S AWSOME!!! Great job everyone for putting together such a terific event. And I'll turn out for Hugh Jackman in spandex of ANY color.
  6. TKYTROOPER Jedi Knight

star 2
    What exactly do you mean by "turn out"? lmao!
  7. TheSimi Jedi Knight

star 1
    [face_whistling] [face_batting] =P~
    take it as you will sir
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.