main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mail Order Badges...

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by DEWGOD01, May 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DEWGOD01

DEWGOD01 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 30, 2002
    Ok so the topic is cheezy, so what? Well, I got my badges today. After them telling me I'd have to wait four weeks. I got them before I got the box I myself sent from Indiana. Anyone else get theirs yet? What were your thoughts on it. If I were to change anything I would have made it a hard plastic insert instead of shredded paper. I also realized while digging around in there that it came with the super-cool exhibitors lanyard (grey "Fan Club" on black) that I'm sure we were all envious of all weekend. My one other complaint is that I am now only missing the "plain" lanyard since I was a fan club member and all the people I went with were fan club members. But on the whole I think it's a very nice set and the passes are really an upgrade from Celebration 1. Oh,was the disposible camera available to buy by itself? I noticed it in the case on the table but there was no price for it. If not then it was a nice little bonus.

2. DarthBarbieDoll

DarthBarbieDoll Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 22, 2002
    I thought it was a great collectible and was glad to get mine in the mail today. It's better than the reproduced set from Celebration I although I did like that the C1 set came with two autographs. That would have been nice for this one as well. Also the camera only came with the badge set from what I was told.

3. FiorCara

FiorCara Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 9, 2001
    :confused: They said they were sold out when I asked for one.

~Caleigh

4. DarthBrian

DarthBrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    I didn't get mine yet.
    But I did get a nifty notice from FedEx saying they tried to deliver it. :)

I'm going to pick it up at the FedEx station that's about 5 blocks from my house after I get off of work. :D

5. YodaJeff

YodaJeff Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 18, 2001
    Yea, they were sold out by the time I tried to order one. What a shock, their store sould out of something...

Now how am I gonna get the Yoda VIP Guest badge...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.