Main Page Spoilers

Discussion in 'Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Soothsayer, Mar 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soothsayer Force Ghost

star 4
    Well it looks like the main page has some pics that are spoiler heavy and an article on a certain character that is spoiler rich.

Is it just me or does there seem to be more temptation this time around due to what seems to be more info about the movies.

Just to set my mind at ease to anyone who saw that stuff how bad is it?
  2. Porkins_Dietician Jedi Knight

star 1
    I looked at the pic in question and it's a mock up first thing some parts were added etc. It is not an official pic, but it is said to be from a true makeup test soooo. Oh by the way it is big time SPOILER in my mind which is why it may be the last time I see the main page. Much more than I wanted to see after clicking on it.

Tempting your spoiler-free brethern with spoilers is against non-spoiler policy - as is the discussion of spoiler materials.
  3. Shmi02 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I agree with you, Soothsayer. We go through all the trouble to be spoiler free and register for this forum-- and there it is-- temptation just one click away! But hearing the comment from P_D, it finally looks like SW will go back to being more than just family movies-- the dark side is what has always intrigued me.
  4. Vezner Force Ghost

star 5
    Message removed due to the spoiler-forum rule which states that discussion based upon spoiler material is prohibited.

5. DamonD Manager Emeritus

star 6
    "Possibly..."

If any SW film could finally get a higher rating, it would be Ep3. There's a whole lot of grim to go around, after all.
  6. RebelScum77 Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I saw it accidentally... a friend e-mailed it to me and I thought it was a complete joke. It calls Grevious, Vader... first of all.

I wonder if it's even that legit.

Post edited heavily to remove spoiler discussion.
  7. stormcloud8 Force Ghost

star 4
    That photo looks like something a 10 year old made with Photoshop.

Edited
  8. Mace Windy Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I know that I shouldn't be saying this, and I wish that I didn't have to, but the discussion of that photo is not permitted on these boards. As spoiler free members, it would do us best to avoid it. As curious fans, it would do you best to move to the spoiler page to discuss such photos.

[face_plain] Mace Windy,
    too windy for words!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.