main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Maisie Richardson-Sellers in Episode VII

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Darth Punk , Dec 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starocean90

starocean90 Chosen One star 8

Feb 19, 2014
    yes it's Ray Winstone.:)

Hoggsquattle and thejeditraitor like this.
  2. Big Jim Slade

Big Jim Slade Jedi Padawan star 1

Oct 9, 2014

So much truth in ^ this ^ post.

3. starocean90

starocean90 Chosen One star 8

Feb 19, 2014
    http://www.accesshollywood.com/the-...rs-on-rebekahs-witch-situation_article_105433

4. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
    careful.

5. CrazyOldJedi

CrazyOldJedi Chosen One star 6

Oct 29, 2000
    It seems to me that these statements by MSW still stand;

It appears The Emissary is on a secret mission of her own.

It seems awfully coincidental she ends up at Rose’s pub and that’s a mystery to me right now. There’s no evidence she is called there by Rose or anything like that.

So one of Leia's people turn up at Maz's planet just after the Falcon arrives. No one from the Resistance knows that the lightsabre is with Han and Rey, etc. No one from Maz's place called the Resistance and Poe does not even know that the kids left in the Falcon. So why does she turn up there?

I believe the Falcon is the key here. I also believe that Han has been missing for quite some time, he does not know what Kylo has done and become (as witnessed by his reaction to the 'vision') and needs to be told. The Falcon turns back up on the grid (after been parked up on Jakku for a decade) and Leia is alerted to the fact. She sends a messenger, an emissary, to talk to Han and persuade him to meet with Leia. I often wondered about the codename for Korr Sella's ship - THE TUNNEL OF LOVE - but to me it would fit perfectly with Sella's role of bringing a couple (who were once in love) back together again. Unfortunately before Han can be enlightened in the best way possible Sella's ship wanders into the path of the F.O's weapon and is destroyed.

6. Darth Punk

Darth Punk JCC Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 25, 2013
    Well, unless her role ended up on the cutting room floor, she's managed to launch her acting career on what is essentially an extra's part.

7. littlewaves

littlewaves Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 19, 2008
    So was she actually in the movie? Any lines? On screen death?

Probably best to reply to this in spoiler tags.

8. Sightie

Sightie Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 13, 2015
    She died when the Starkiller blew up the planet she was on, that was the only time I saw her.

9. CairnsTony

CairnsTony Force Ghost star 5

May 7, 2014
    I recognised her on the screen and then she was vapourised.... she's in the movie for literally about two seconds.

thejeditraitor likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.