main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Major George Lucas Fans, I need help!

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by tehpwnerer, Apr 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tehpwnerer

tehpwnerer Jedi Youngling

Apr 30, 2009
    hi im supposed to do an interview for a project, and i need someone who has been impacted and/or influenced by George Lucas and his films. I had this one guy lined up to do the interview but he just crapped out on me. It is supposed to be due today for my class and i don't have anything. I really need someone to answer these quick questions. if you can answer them please do so through a PM and write your name, age, and what you do for a living. Please. and sorry if this is the wrong place to post, its kind of urgent for me though.

1. How has George Lucas changed your mental philosophy?
    2. How has George Lucas influenced the things you do in life?
    3. What would you say Lucas' major accomplishments in film are?
    4. What are the most notable changes that you have witnessed within the period of Lucas' release of either any Star Wars film or Indiana Jones movie?
    5. What are the biggest short-term changes from Lucas' films?
    6. How did Star Wars: A New Hope change the way films were made during the late '70s
    7. What is the biggest change that you have made in your life that you might have not made if Lucas had not created Star Wars or his other films?
    8. What are some films or television series that you would say have clearly been inspired by Lucas' films, film style and/or usage of special effects?
    9. What would you consider as Lucas' biggest change on modern day society?
    10. Who, in the film industry, would you say has been majorly influenced and impacted by Lucas' films?

2. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    Are you still needing this?

3. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    I doubt it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.