main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC Making A move to the SUN SHINE State!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Community' started by Leoluca Randisi, Apr 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ezio Skywalker

Ezio Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2013
    Nice pool. Central Florida has been experiencing some record breaking highs this past week and today was absolutely unbearable. Forget two weeks. Nothing prepares you for humidity so thick that you feel like you're trying to breathe through a pillow.

2. Point Given

Point Given Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Dec 12, 2006
    You don't need two threads about moving to Florida. Use the other one

3. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    Thread unlocked at request of author.

4. Leoluca Randisi

Leoluca Randisi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 24, 2014
    yea the pool is 6 feet at least at it's deepest I could do a back flip into the deep end or someone can throw a football towards the deep end and I could jump in and catch it, but I got an ear infection from swimming everyday and had to go to the doctor to get Antibiotics and Ear Drops, I have to take the Antibiotics for ten days, so no swimming for me for a while:( It Is hot in Punta Gorda but we get the gulf breezes and It storms just about every day and when it storms it goes down to about the mid to high 80's in temperature.:cool:

5. Leoluca Randisi

Leoluca Randisi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 24, 2014
    as a matter of fact today it is partly cloudy about 88 to 90 degrees and breezy I can hear the wind rustling in the Palms....

I took pictures of my date Palm, and Lemon Tree that I grew from seeds and my Fig Tree that we got from a friend of the family that his mother originally planted in her Yard in Sicily it is a third generation cutting from Sicily, it saw three generations and now will be growing in my yard in Punta Gorda Florida, I will share the photos with you all when I upload them on my Computer, no promises on when that will be I am very busy still with the move.....

6. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    Can't you swim with your head out of the water until the medicine has run its course?

7. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
  8. Point Given

Point Given Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Dec 12, 2006
    Nothing good's going to come from this, locking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.