main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Making a Star Wars feature film

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by gaborgeorge23, Oct 31, 2015.

1. gaborgeorge23

gaborgeorge23 Jedi Youngling

Oct 29, 2015
    Hello guys,

My name is Gabor George an aspiring film director and I need your help to create something truly original. I have a team full of amazing film-makers from all around the world who want to help and create the most awesome fan film ever! This is a really ambitious project to tell a great story from fans to fans! If you have a minute or two, could you complete this short and fun survey that can help us find out what people would really like to see in a Star Wars standalone film: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1z78ECW0_dQgD62Rayt_ZdwxW01jD27YLlX4uB-sqO_8/viewform

The purpose of this survey as you could read it before is to listen to the SW fans and the audience and based on your answers to create something truly unique coming from fans to fans. We intend to make the most cinematic fan film you have ever seen and we need your help for it even if it's just taking this short survey. If you'd like to get updates on the development of the film, don't forget to subscribe at the end of the survey! Thank you for taking the time to read this post :)

2. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Gaborgeorge23! :)

Your project sounds very ambitious, but Welcome New Users isn't the place for your thread. So I moved it to FanFilms.

Good luck! :)

gaborgeorge23 likes this.