main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Male Bonding II: What a Tangled Web we Wove (Humor-- featuring Han, Luke, Kyp and Corran.)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lady-Hermione, Dec 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady-Hermione

Lady-Hermione Jedi Master star 1

Jul 15, 2003
    Are these replies belated or what? Sorry! The recent reply gives me an excuse to answer them all, at least. :)

J_M_Bulldog: Thank you, and I'm so glad you did! :D

Bellyup: I think that's so cool that you even got your mom to read some of it! I'm flattered! [face_laugh]
    I'm glad you enjoyed it! [face_love]

JediMasterChie: I dont want to think of all the tortures that our characters would inflict upon we fanfiction authors. After all, we torment them so much that they'd surely be desperate for our blood! lol! :)

Thanks so much, and I'm glad you liked it!

Laine_Snowtrekker: Why thank you, m'dear! :)

padawan lunetta: I feel more sorry for Kyp than the fifteen year old. [face_laugh] Glad you enjoyed it, and thanks so much for reviewing! :)

Jedi_jainafel: Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out... ;) Glad you liked it that much, and nice to know you're reading! :)

2. Laura_Anu

Laura_Anu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    This was great! I can definetly image Lucas hiding in Luke's X-Wing!

3. Stormtrooper_Shrink

Stormtrooper_Shrink Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2004
    You are a genius! This is so funny! More of the Male Bonding series!

Oh man......what about Luke Skywalker?

ROTFL!!!

Please more!

4. _JM_

_JM_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 26, 2001
    I love the idea of George Lucas haunting the characters gathering information. If you wanted to be nasty you could say that explains the prequels, TPM where information was scarcer was bad and AotC where there were more records to be found got better...but the OT where he could steal peoples diaries and hide in X-Wing cargo bays was even better still ;)

Shame nobody pointed Luke to TFN or the CUSWE... get to know who his mother was and get advance warning of the Yvetha (Black Fleet Crisis) and the Yuuzhan Vong (and have a few years to get used to the idea that he is fated to marry Mara).

?They write stories about anything involving us,? Corran informed him.
    ?Anything,? Kyp intensified with a grimace.

Hey, we try! Cry Havoc and let slip the Plot Bunnies of fanfic!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.