main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Malkie's a ****!

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Darth_Paddy_666, Mar 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Paddy_666

Darth_Paddy_666 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 7, 2006
    my girlfriend Stormtrooper_fan (who introduced me to this site as being a fun place) had just tried to log in after a few weeks sabbatical and has just found out that she's been banned by Malkie because of some flippant remark she made several weeks ago.

The remark (which was edited by Malkie) only warranted a 24/48 hour ban at the most not several weeks as it now sits.

I fully expect to be banned for this and will probably have this post deleted by Malkie because of his ban happy approach to people who have an opinion that conflicts with his.

If any friends want to contact us away from this place then please visit us at...
    http://www.myspace.com/cyberpaddy66
    http://www.myspace.com/i_corvus_corax

Unless I see this thread with some sensible discussion continuing for more than a day I will have no choice but to boycott the fanforce until Malkie is removed from office and publicly apologises to Stormtrooper_fan for his total lack of good judgement.

Please feel free to add your own comments to my thread as I doubt it'll last very long!

:mad:

LAJ edit - First off, that word isn't allowed. A user's ban is between the user and the banning mod. Please ask your g/f to submit an unban request for Malkie to respond. I'm going to lock this until Malkie is around to see it.

malkie edit LAJ is right to have locked this - public discussions of individual moderation actions are not on. If you've got problems then PM the mod in question, and if you don't get a good enough answer then contact an administrator. Turns out in this case it was a simple case of someone having not logged in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.