main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Mall Meeting Role

Discussion in 'San Jose CA' started by Jedi_Droideka, Jan 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Droideka

Jedi_Droideka Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 8, 2003
    Just wanna know how many and who is going. I dont wanna go and be there with myself. I am going for sure. See you all there. May the force be with you

2. Padawan_Learner_Yoda

Padawan_Learner_Yoda Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 3, 2002
    I will be there at 1:30pm. A mustache I have and cinnabun I will probably be eating.

I have other plans for the rest of the day so I will be leaving promptly at 2:30pm.

3. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    The Representation of SF Fan Force will be there for moral support, unless some emergency comes up... It's been insane lately... lol ;) At the very least I know a few SFFF members should be there for moral support and even direct support!

4. Koohii

Koohii Jedi Master star 5

May 30, 2003
    Yes, I will be there.

5. The_Sith_Mistress

The_Sith_Mistress Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 2003
    mmmm That cinnabun is sounding mighty good! I will most likely be meandering around there ;)

6. Koohii

May 30, 2003
    Gee, I suspect I'll be seeing some familiar looking people.

7. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    I have just had a wrench thrown into the tentative weekend plans. Two of my tries are gone, one flat, one litterally gone... Thus going down to SJ is looking bleak. :( If possible I'll see if I can send another representative of SF Fan Force or get a ride. But yeah, my transport is currently disabled...

8. Koohii

May 30, 2003
    Contact Tarkin&Crumb, attorneys at war. Or it's time to upgrade to a repulsorlift.

:)

9. Koohii

May 30, 2003
    I've PMed and Emailed everyone who expressed interest in the club at any point to let them know/make sure they knew about the meeting.

Hopefully we get a nice big crowd.

10. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    My sister and I are probably going to try to stop by for a short while. Koohii, thanks for the email reminder!

11. Koohii

May 30, 2003
    My pleasure, T. :)

Was hoping for more people to show up, but am very happy with the ones who did.

For anyone who missed us, there is always next meeting!!! You shall not be belittled or ostracised in any way just for missing the first one! :D No, seriously. :D

So, until next time...

12. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Repulsors... man I'd love that... I so could avoid traffic and stuff! Then I'd need sheilds, ion cannons, and quad lasers... Maybe even a mag pulse missle laucher or advanced concussion missles... I should just get a TIE Defender. As much as I love my X-wings, the TIE Defender is a superior vessle. Though I wonder how the new XJs would compare...

13. Koohii

May 30, 2003
    Too bad... I don't think the gov't would authorize those for civilian use, somehow...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.