Mall Meeting Role

Discussion in 'San Jose CA' started by Jedi_Droideka, Jan 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Droideka Jedi Knight

star 1
    Just wanna know how many and who is going. I dont wanna go and be there with myself. I am going for sure. See you all there. May the force be with you
  2. Padawan_Learner_Yoda Jedi Knight

star 2
    I will be there at 1:30pm. A mustache I have and cinnabun I will probably be eating.

I have other plans for the rest of the day so I will be leaving promptly at 2:30pm.
  3. Jedi_Tenken Force Ghost

star 4
    The Representation of SF Fan Force will be there for moral support, unless some emergency comes up... It's been insane lately... lol ;) At the very least I know a few SFFF members should be there for moral support and even direct support!
  4. Koohii Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yes, I will be there.
  5. The_Sith_Mistress Jedi Knight

star 1
    mmmm That cinnabun is sounding mighty good! I will most likely be meandering around there ;)
  6. Koohii Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Gee, I suspect I'll be seeing some familiar looking people.
  7. Jedi_Tenken Force Ghost

star 4
    I have just had a wrench thrown into the tentative weekend plans. Two of my tries are gone, one flat, one litterally gone... Thus going down to SJ is looking bleak. :( If possible I'll see if I can send another representative of SF Fan Force or get a ride. But yeah, my transport is currently disabled...
  8. Koohii Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Contact Tarkin&Crumb, attorneys at war. Or it's time to upgrade to a repulsorlift.

:)
  9. Koohii Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I've PMed and Emailed everyone who expressed interest in the club at any point to let them know/make sure they knew about the meeting.

Hopefully we get a nice big crowd.
  10. Taeriel Force Ghost

star 5
    My sister and I are probably going to try to stop by for a short while. Koohii, thanks for the email reminder!
  11. Koohii Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    My pleasure, T. :)

Was hoping for more people to show up, but am very happy with the ones who did.

For anyone who missed us, there is always next meeting!!! You shall not be belittled or ostracised in any way just for missing the first one! :D No, seriously. :D

So, until next time...
  12. Jedi_Tenken Force Ghost

star 4
    Repulsors... man I'd love that... I so could avoid traffic and stuff! Then I'd need sheilds, ion cannons, and quad lasers... Maybe even a mag pulse missle laucher or advanced concussion missles... I should just get a TIE Defender. As much as I love my X-wings, the TIE Defender is a superior vessle. Though I wonder how the new XJs would compare...
  13. Koohii Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Too bad... I don't think the gov't would authorize those for civilian use, somehow...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.