main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL Mama Fu's Mon. Aug. 28th 6-8pm

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JaxAnakinSkywalker, Aug 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JaxAnakinSkywalker

JaxAnakinSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2006
    Hey guys! It's time for another night with the kids at MF!

Most of you know that I will only be able to be there in spirit! I may try to get a couple people there that haven't shown up in a while.

Other than that I guess either I need a way to get the tip jar to someone or we need another one.

Coloring pages? Who wants to bring them. If you have a problem with the copies, I can copy a few and give them to someone at the dueling meeting.

Music? I'm sorry. Do you guys want my B-Box? It still needs batteries.

Anything else? Let me know.

2. ObiWanAmanda

ObiWanAmanda Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 10, 2005
    I can be there. And I can bring coloring pages and crayons. I can also bring a cd player and I think Blaze has the soundtracks. But now who is going to come for sure? If we are not going to have anyone there we need to know and let MF know. Also, Ani. since you wont be there who needs to like head it up that night with the manager??? Blaze???

3. JaxAnakinSkywalker

Feb 21, 2006
    Yea, Blaze can head it up if he's willing. It won't be a big deal. The manager will likely stay in the back anyway.

4. ---Vossk---

---Vossk--- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 14, 2005
    most likely i can be there,nothings blocking it

5. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    I have no problem heading this up, SO...who is coming 4 sure.

6. Twin_solo_Durron

Twin_solo_Durron Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 30, 2003
    i should be there...i am not srue how work is going to be...so i might be there...just a bit late.

7. ---Vossk---

---Vossk--- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 14, 2005
    yup,ill be there too

8. ObiWanAmanda

Jun 10, 2005
    I will be there most definetly

9. DairNimiris

DairNimiris Jedi Youngling star 2

May 19, 2005
    Looks like it's time again to dig out the ol' Mandalorian Armor!

10. ObiWanAmanda

Jun 10, 2005
    Just bumping this to the top since the event is tomorrow. If you can make it, please come. :D

11. ImperialOrder

ImperialOrder Jedi Youngling star 2

May 19, 2005
    Okay, now this was fun. The bestest part though was when the Clone went and did the bounce-around! Now that was fun!!

>Steve

12. darth-blaze

May 19, 2002
    This event was bigger than I ever seen... There were a lot of kids this time and major offers for more events, I think we r gonna be put on the spotlight on a big way soon.

13. ObiWanAmanda

Jun 10, 2005
    I agree. WOW!! Was MF's packed or what last night. We sure missed you ani and padme. And yes steve...the bounce thing was just way too funny!!

14. Anakin-and-Padme

Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    We really missed being there. I'm glad it went well. Turns out Mama Fu's has earned us every major event we could hope for. Who would have though. YAY US!!!!

We seriously need to have a meeting soon if we are going to start doing birthday parties we definitely need to decide on a fair price that isn't expensive to the parents and will also help us pay the bills. Right now we are looking at a lot out of our pockets between banners and business cards and web hosting fees. None of it is terribly expensive, but it all adds up really quick and none of us are rich people :)

15. JaxAnakinSkywalker

Feb 21, 2006
    Why don't we get some quotes from clowns and such to see what the going rate is. I do want to meet again sometime soon, especially with all these events going down...

16. darth-blaze

May 19, 2002
    thats a great idea chase...I will start calling clowns ans stuff like that and find out how much is their rate.

17. JaxAnakinSkywalker

Feb 21, 2006
    What can I say? I rock...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.