Beyond ~Man In The Mirror~ Teenaged Allana, Ghost Jacen (Angst/Humor) One-Shot

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by LittleMissNightsaber, Aug 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. LittleMissNightsaber Jedi Knight

star 3
    Title: Man In The Mirror
    Author: Nightsaber
    Summary: A teenaged Allana is getting ready for a date until a familiar face appears.
    Disclaimer: I don't own SW

6:30 She read on her chronometer as she came out of the refresher. I have fifteen minutes to go before Kai get here. She sighed as she unraveled the towel from her red golden hair, and braided it as she walked into her room. Wearing a small indigo dress, she stood in front of her mirror and smiled as she put rosy pink lipstick on. Rubbing her lips to together, she thought a little nail-polish won't hurt.

Walking from the mirror, she toward her draw and used the Force to lift up her little glass bottles of colorful polish.

Red? Nope. Won't match the dress.

Blue? Never. I don't want to be the Queen of Blue tonight.

Green? Not tonight.

Lavender? Perfect.

Using the Force to bring it into the palm of her left hand, she went back to her wooden vanity, and began painting her clean cut nails purple. Finally after the last nail, she gazed at her reflection and thought I wonder what Dad would say to me.

Then suddenly a face replaced her own on the mirror, and facing her was a dark-haired fair-skinned man who she instinctively recognized as Jacen Solo, her father.

"Well, I'm not so keen on you dating this boy, but you look very beautiful, Allana," he said, a familiar smirk formed at the curve of his lip. She stood there so shocked she dropped the little vial. Ignoring the crash as it hit the ground and most likely stained the new carpet, she blinked thinking of what to say.

Then with all her courage she said, "Hello Dad."

He inclined his head and said, "Hello Allana."

"Why are you here," she said with a chuckle, 'Hassling me about my date choices perhaps?"

"A bit."

"Now I know you are related to Grandpa," she said, and then asked, "Do you want to see them?"

"I can't." A somber expression replaced the smirk. "You see, my time is up, Allana. I won't be able to see you again."

She stared at him, and said, "Is this why you came?"

He nodded, and seemed to be looking down. "Yes."

Allana pushed back the tears that threatened to pour like rain as she and her father locked eyes. Brown to gray. Father to daughter.

"I wish you could stay, Dad."

"I do too." He then said, "Allana, tell your mother my farewell. I can't reach her in time before I completely fade away."

"I will," Allana answered.

"Allana!" She heard her Grandma call. "Kai's here. You better come here before Grandpa scares him off."

Jacen snorted. "Now you know how your aunt probably felt, Allana."

"Yes. Grandpa did once scare one off though," Allana informed him as his face began to fade.

"Goodbye, Allana," He said, face smiling, but she could somehow feel his sorrow.

"Bye Dad," Allana told him, tears returning to her eyes.

Then before he was gone forever, he said, "I still disapprove of that Kai kid though."

2. PrincessBrookSolo Jedi Knight

star 2
    :_|:_|:_|:_| great post=D= can I be added to the pm list?
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.