main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Mandalore

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Jedi Knight Fett, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    What do you think Mandalore would be like in the rebels time period and will it show up.

whostheBossk likes this.
  2. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    Jedi Knight Fett

Mandalore. :)

I sure hope so. I just want to see Bo-Katan and the Nite Owls again and find out what state it is in again.

Grievousdude and rumsmuggler like this.
  3. rumsmuggler

rumsmuggler Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2000
    It would be nice to see what Bo-Katan is up to. It would be nice to get some more backstory of Bo-Katan and her sister Satine and what made them end up on opposite ends of the scale with one embracing the warrior ways in an extremist group and other being a pacifist.

TheSilentInfluence likes this.
  4. Trebor Sabreon

Trebor Sabreon Former Manager star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 15, 2010
    As a hardcore lover of all things Mando, I'm one of those fans very, very interested in seeing Mandalore show up again.

For sure, catching up with Bo-Katan -- or her successors (I mean, it's been some fifteen years since we last saw her and she's not in the safest line of work) -- would be terrific fun.

As to the state of the System during the time period of Rebels? Under Imperial control, I'd wager.

Oh, and if we ever do go back to Mandalore (whether in Rebels, or even better, a film), you what I'd like to see? An actual heroic, "good guy" male Mandalorian.

That might sound like an odd thing to say, but think about it: Under the new canon, literally every well-intentioned or "good" Mandalorian we've ever met has been female. And all of the guys? Total bastards!

What's up with that? :p

Because I consider the likes of Boba and Jango sort of non-aligned/neutral (and not "evil"), they'd have just about qualified for my little experiment. But then Lucas throws a wrench into things and says "The Fetts? Nope, sorry, they're not Mando." :confused:

Hey, maybe we can catch up with Bo-Katan and find out that she's working with Fenn Shysa? He'd be a great addition to the new canon.

Anyway, yes bring on more Mandalore! A nice spotlight episode of Rebels focusing on Sabine might be a good place to start.

5. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

Korkie was good.

6. rumsmuggler

Aug 31, 2000
    Korkie is old enough to rock some Mandalorian armor now. If he had intentions on being a warrior i'm sure his aunt would teach him a thing or two.

Trebor Sabreon likes this.
  7. Trebor Sabreon

Sep 15, 2010
    Yep, he sure was. Thanks for reminding me! I think something about the name makes him kinda forgettable to me, or something. :p

But seriously, there was Amis, too (though I had to look him up to find out his name). And even without re-watching the episodes, I'm certain some of the Nite Owls were guys, as well.

But really, my point still kind of stands. As far as any males who are characters who contribute much more than background scenery? Any of the male Mandos who are the real time-spent-with, memorable characters? The ones whose actions have progressed the story forward? They've all pretty much wound up being total douches. :p

But Korkie's cool (and if we see Bo-Katan again, I imagine we'll see him again, too?).

8. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    Same. I want him and is friends to be awesome Mandalorian warriors now working with Bo-Katan. Lagos always seemed like she would be a committed warrior as well, but maybe I don't remember her that well.

Trebor Sabreon likes this.
  9. Kentoa

Kentoa Jedi Master star 4

Oct 2, 2014
    I'm sure that whole pacifist Mandalore thing would be done. I know that wasn't Filoni's idea.

Darth Basin likes this.
  10. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    I loved Satine and I really thought she was a strong, female leader. But you can't take the culture away from the Madalorian people. It's like...a basic right.

Vegeta Daimo and Trebor Sabreon like this.
  11. Trebor Sabreon

Sep 15, 2010
    I think that whole movement died along with its biggest supporter, right in the arms of Obi-Wan Kenobi.

[​IMG]

12. Kentoa

Kentoa Jedi Master star 4

Oct 2, 2014
    Ah yes very good point.

Darth Basin likes this.
  13. rumsmuggler

Aug 31, 2000
    I liked Satine, but the idea of a pacifist Mandalorian never felt right to me. I guess it's better than a pacifist Sith:p

14. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    They wouldn't survive.

But yeah, same. I felt really off that she was such a strong pacifist.

Darth Basin likes this.
  15. ExiIe

ExiIe Jedi Padawan star 1

Oct 11, 2014
    base delta zeroed[face_devil] to see the fandalorians cry

Darth Basin likes this.
  16. Asharak

Asharak Jedi Master star 4

Apr 23, 2003
    I’m hoping for red Mandalorians led by Maul following the empire, the rest being led by Korkie.

Darth Basin likes this.
  17. Grievousdude

Grievousdude Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 27, 2013
    It would be great seeing Mandalore again. Bo Katan is one of my favourite characters TCW introduced so I hope we see more of her story.

18. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    Same here.

Can you imagine if Bo-Katan became the next Mand'alor?

19. TetsuAero

TetsuAero Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jan 24, 2008
    I've assumed we would eventually see it in some form seeing as Sabine is wearing Mandalorian armor. :)
    It would probably revolve around the death of her family.

20. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

She would be the first female mandalore ever.

21. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014

Which would be awesome.

TetsuAero likes this.
  22. Pfluegermeister

Pfluegermeister Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 30, 2003
    Can you imagine if KORKIE became the next Mand'alor?

The truth is, Korkie impressed me by the end of the Mandalorian arc (though at first it was an uphill struggle because his name was frickin' KORKIE), so I can easily see him don the armor. The question is this: his face was very distinctive in TCW, and would they have to redesign it for Rebels to fit in with that show's aesthetic? And if they did, would he still look like Korkie to us?

23. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    I feel like Korkie would look a lot older. We might recognize him though, who knows right? I still feel like Korkie is short for something. Lol. But that's just me. But that would be kind of cool. He seems like he could be a strong leader, provided Maul never sought him out and had him killed.

24. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I would not be surprised if Maul wants all of Satines relatives dead.

25. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    He would be the heir Satine over Bo-Katan because he is the first born male, as Satine's nephew.Unless they don't do that type of thing in Star Wars.