main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Char, NC Mandalorian Mercs inducts Daniel Logan as first Honorary Member.

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Mandalore The Uniter, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mandalore The Uniter

Mandalore The Uniter Jedi Master star 2

Jul 17, 2007
    Well, we have finally inducted our first honorary member...Daniel Logan. The Cuy'Val Dar (council of officers) decided that we would make all the actors who have played Boba Fett in the movies honorary members before we added anyone else. Our Falco Clan which encompasses New York state presented Daniel with our honorary member plaque, and he posed for quite a few pics with them of which I've linked 2 for you guys to see.

[image=http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a164/Karate-Jedi/Daniel2.jpg]

[image=http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a164/Karate-Jedi/Daniel3.jpg]

Wish I could have made that one =)

2. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Dude that is so awesome!! And look at little Boba! He's not so little anymore.

TK-2970 and I were discussing him the other night and saying that the TV series should cast him as Boba Fett as he would be the right age to play him now. That would be wicked cool.

Way to go Mando Mercs! :D

3. Mandalore The Uniter

Jul 17, 2007
    I agree about casting him to play Fett. Unfortunately...Lucas has a thing for new faces.

4. TuskenFan

TuskenFan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2005
    Well, that may not be the case. According to what Rick McCallum said in a recent interview, Boba Fett will certainly be in the series and Rick wants Daniel Logan for the part. Check out the article right here...

5. Mandalore The Uniter

Jul 17, 2007
    That would be AWESOME!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.