main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Mandalorian Warriors

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Duran_Lomax, Mar 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    Kev-Mas was going up, when he realized that his padawan's ship was more than a trek to get to, so he went back down, and picked up Blade in his fighter.

"Blade, come with me. I'll bring you to your ship..."

Then, with blazing speed went to Blade's ship, and dropped him off, and waited for him to take off...

TAG :: Blade

2. Angelic_308

Angelic_308 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 2, 2002
    *Feeling her pain eased she reaches over and grabs Deak?s wrist that wasn?t busy driveing.*

?Don?t worry about that right now.?

Tag: Deak

3. Deak_Alder

Deak_Alder Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2003
    //As Angel grabbed his wrist he looked over to her.

"You are in no condition to heal yourself. I can tell that you are weak. The least I can do is ease the pain."

//He smiled at her. No matter what she said he wasn't going to stop. Just like he wasn't going to allow her to refuse treatment in the medical ward when they got to his SSD.

TAG: Angel

4. Tommy-Barpisa

Tommy-Barpisa Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 17, 2004
    Matten, turns the top turret on the Mynock, at the Etana and fires. The B-wing does a loop geting behind the Etana and fires into the ship.

5. Tarm_Varrak

Tarm_Varrak Jedi Youngling

Mar 13, 2004
    OOC: Hehehe, I have been gone for several hours, just arrived back home and returned to absolute second hell. First off, you treat us like bumpkins -- that we have no airdefense nor the prerequisite to react to an obvious hostile invasion. No you just walk all over us like we be deaf and blind never hearing or seeing the various starcraft entering Mykyr's atmosphere. Sorry, but I don't feel I am doing any nitpicking here. Can't respond immediately the thread's turned into a mess. ;)

6. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    OOC: Let's see, I can't leave, because my ships can get in but not out. You'll have to talk to the others. I thought you all had ion cannons?? Blast those SSD up there!

IC:

A massive eplosion tore the Etana-class lander apart and it fell back into the jungle.

7. Tommy-Barpisa

Tommy-Barpisa Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 17, 2004
    "Let's get out of here" thomas said. The B-wing and Mynock flew out of the planet's atmosphere. "Tommy's looking better" Vick said to Thomas.

8. Duran_Lomax

Duran_Lomax Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 9, 2004
    ~He watched as the Jedi's ship floated above the canopy of trees, frowning~

"Yes, Jedi. Until the next meeting."

~Duran quickly turned about-face, and started walking towards the base, tapping the side of his helmet.~

"All Mandalorians, regroup at HQ. It's not over yet."

~He switched to another channel, hailing Control at his base.~

"Control, target the fleeing ships with the turbolasers, and the SSD with the Ion Cannons. Fire when you have a lock, and I shall be there soon."

~He continued walking, staff lashed onto his back now. The Jedi he had battled was skilled, and Duran looked forward to the day they would meet again. Only one would walk away from that meeting.~

~Control acquired a lock on the B-Wing that was firing on Oochy, and fired in short bursts, aimed so that a miss would not hit the former Mandalorian's ship.
    The Ion Cannons, meanwhile, had beena imed at the SSD in orbit, and fired. Control wasn't overly confident that the blasts would do much damage, as ion cannons were not known for their pinpoint accuracy~

TAG: Mandalorians, the B-Wing pilot

OOC: Tarm, let them underestimate us. We'll get 'em, just not today.

9. Darth_Oochy

Darth_Oochy Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 3, 2003
    The Wolatarian pilots of the Etana-class lander bailed out and floated down on large fabric canopys, landing on the ground out side the Mandaloarian HQ. Discarding their chutes, they rew their weapons and called of assitance. The WR-190 Wolatarian fighters turned back and headed back down from 50,000 feet.

10. Tarm_Varrak

Tarm_Varrak Jedi Youngling

Mar 13, 2004
    OOC: No problem. :) I just think it's good role playing etiquette to lay off the posting and give the other participants a chance to respond when they are currently unavailable online. I'll post late tonight, Duran, don't have access at work which where I'll be for the next several hours or so. G'day people!

11. Angelic_308

Jan 2, 2002
    *Angel shook her head it was impossible to argue with this man.*

"Yeah, but it would be a shame to die now after what we just got out of because you crashed the ship from being in my pain....Besides it's not that bad...And in case your wondering I'm not dieing...I just rolled down the same hill twice, got shot a few times, and chased twice by freakishly huge dogs."

*Angel's voice held a slight hint of humor as she shifted in her seat slightly and let go of Deak?s wrist a small smile playing on her lips.*

Tag: Deak.

12. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    As Kev-Mas was at the Bridge of his ship, he made a revelation. With all the jedi in space, he made an attempt to serve justice...

"They're charging Ion Cannons!," informed Riess. "Fire the proton mass cannon at the Ion Cannon(s)!," ordered Kev-Mas.

The large cannons on the two Hapan Battle Dragon Mk.II's fired, at full power, directly at the Ion Cannon(s). It looked as though this might work...

OOC :: You cannot stop this attack, unless your Ion Cannon is as powerful as a SUPERLASER! Not saying my weapon is as powerful as one, but it takes one to stop it. This weapon is made from many proton torpedoes, hyperdrive reactant, and an energy coating, making it a large red beam that fires a very high concentration of protons, at full power, even more powerful than a volley of torpedoes.

Also, I believe that also, Deak's SSD has a superlaser as well...

13. Duran_Lomax

Mar 9, 2004
    OOC: many proton torpedoes, you say? very well

IC:
    ~Control noticed the red beam, and scanners determined that it was made up of many proton torpedoes. How foolish. One of the gunners of control shifted aim of a turbolaser, and blasted the proton torpedo in the lead. The lead torpedo exploded long before it reached the base and its ovelapping shields. When it exploded, a chain reaction was set off, destroying the entire "beam." None of it even reached the base. The person in charge of Control shouted at the gunners~

"Ion cannons, concentrate all your fire on the origin of that weapon discharge!"

~The gunners did so, the concentrated fire of ion cannons converging on the Jedi's ship~

TAG: Kev-Mas

14. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    OOC ::

Sorry, it doesn't work like that! The proton Torpedoes are now liquid! Not to note that you can't get past the energy coating. So, edit your post, as that is not gonna work...

15. Darth_Oochy

Dec 3, 2003
    OOC: Kev, your weapon is a little far fetched. How do your turn a missile to liquid? Sorry, but it's to far fetched, even for the star wars universe.

16. Duran_Lomax

Mar 9, 2004
    OOC: exactly how feasible is this weapon, anyway? liquid proton torps? you couldn't liquify a missile without blowing it up.

EDIT: Oochy beat me to the punch :p

17. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    OOC :: Well, it is not exactly several missiles, it is several protons, mixed together with hyperdrive reactant. Also, even if they were real missiles, they'd be going too fast for him to shoot down. Plus, Oochy, I don't want your input, so try and stay out of it, because it seems as though you always try to find some way to erradicate the way I play this game...

18. Angelic_308

Jan 2, 2002
    OOC: Ahhh... I think Duran is just going to miss us. ;) :p

But I think they are right Kev.

19. Darth_Oochy

Dec 3, 2003
    OOC: Kev, that makes no sense. And yes, because your stuff is alway beyond what is possible.

A proton torpedo is protons and anti-protons held apart in a magnetic field until impact, then they colided and convert to energy, which is inside a missile body.

20. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    OOC :: No, Angel, first of all, THEY ARE NOT MISSILES BEING PUT INTO THE MIX! They are perfectly stable protons being put into it, without blowing up, but pressure still powerful enough to make a large bang when shot as a laser type beam at any large object at long or short range. Everyone understand?

Okay, Oochy, what I am trying to say, is that I put the materials of the proton torpedo into the beam, times a lot, and then I mixed them together, in an energy stabilization field, and then when it hits something, it blows up, in mass quantities...

21. Duran_Lomax

Mar 9, 2004
    OOC: The proton Torpedoes are now liquid!

sounds like torpedoes are in there, to me

22. Darth_Oochy

Dec 3, 2003
    OOC: Not to fast either, 25,000 MPH isn't that fast. Just over 5 miles a second. Est. time to impact. 30-45 seconds.

EDIT: Won't work. The liquid would set off the anit-protons, becasue it would contain protons.

23. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    OOC :: Ok, then, it is a dual beam, with one beam anti-protons, and one beam protons, and they are separated enough to not explode, but on impact, they blow up together, making massive damage...

24. Darth_Oochy

Dec 3, 2003
    OOC: Then the planet's shield would get it, not to mention the anti-protons would explode on contact with the atmosphere.

Kev, drop it. Your weapon is WAY to far fetched. Just stick with turbolasers....

25. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    OOC :: Umm, no. They have an outer energy coating that protects them from re-entry and atmospheric conditions. So, they can't fizzle out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.