main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mandalorians

Discussion in 'Literature' started by sk8boardbob2, Sep 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sk8boardbob2

sk8boardbob2 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2003
    Im trying to find out as much as I can about the legendary Mandalorian protecters and what happened to them.

Boba Fett- Everyone knows about Boba Fett the bounty hunter. Does anyone know where the hell he is as of the NJO.

Fenn Shysa- He was in one of the old Marvel comics. Is he stll alive?

Tobbi Dala- One of Fenn's friends and also a Mandaloian protector. He died when the supremos fortress got blown to hell.

Jodo Kast- Im not sure if he was a real Mandalorian portector but he had the armor. He tried to pretend to be Boba Fett so he killed him.

Jango Fett- He died in AOTC. He was part of the Mandalorians in JAngo fett: Open Seasons.

Myles- One of Jangos buddies. Got sliced in half by a Jedi.

Feel free to add .

2. Esplin9466

Esplin9466 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 27, 2002
    Boba Fett- Everyone knows about Boba Fett the bounty hunter. Does anyone know where the hell he is as of the NJO.

He died on Sernpidal. ;) [face_devil]

To your list you can add Silas, whom Count Dooku tortured (and then killed) for information on Jango, and Montross. He betrayed Jaster Mereel (hey, there's another one) to his death on Korda Six, so Jango kicked him out of the Mandalorians. He became a bounty hunter and was later killed by Jango.

3. Leto II

Leto II Jedi Padawan star 6

Jan 23, 2000
    Vizsla was another Mandalorian Shocktrooper, once upon a time, until he and his followers split off and formed the "Death Watch" movement.

Plus the other 209 shocktroopers who died during the Clone Wars that we don't know full biographical details about, yet.

(Anyone interested in doing a count of all the Mandalorians glimpsed in that briefing scene in issue #2 or #3...??)

4. orangefuzz

orangefuzz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2003
    Read Dark Lords of the Sith and the Sith War comics. Those have some nice early Mandolorians in them.

5. DarthMane2

DarthMane2 Force Ghost star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    I'll give you what I can about them.

They are always lead by warlord in which they call Mandalore. After the first Mandalore died in the sith war. His helmet was passed down from Mandalore to Mandalore. As stated in either the encly or the comic itself.

They live in clans. As noted in KOTOR. Mostly go by the last name. Canderous ordo, from the clan ordo.

They come from the Mandalore System. At once it was recorded that only one planet was in the system. Now it's believed there might be another one. (don't quote me on it though)

a little bit under 40 years after the sith war. The Mandalorians attacked the Galaxy in what was called the Mandalorian wars. They were defeated by Revan and Malak.

Since they were dorment for up until a couple hundred years before ANH. In which they lead an attack in which resulted in the exstiction of the Ithurian race.

As of right now the Mandalorians on Mandalore haven't done squat since then. Jaster Mareel was from Concord Dawn so I couldn't tell you if all the other Mandalorians were from different planets or Mandalore inself.

Will they be given some truth to there involvement in the clone wars. I have no idea, but it would make a great comic series.

6. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    There are no Mandalorians in Dark Lords of the Sith. Mandalorians first appear in the TotJ series in The Sith War. The Krath and the Massassi play a role in DLotS, perhaps it was one of these two you were thinking about when you mentioned DLotS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.