Mando Beskar'gam

Discussion in 'Calgary, AB' started by TapeTrooper515, Apr 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShatirLavan Jedi Knight

star 3
    The gauntlets are coming along. The right one is almost done. The left one is taking a while because the glue I used on one section takes forever to dry. I'll finish it tomorrow. About the jetpack though, I don't think I'd be able to finish it for you for the expo. If you still want it down the road, I'll have time to work on it after CIV, otherwise I'll just use it when I make my custom.
  2. TapeTrooper515 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Later works fine for me, whenever is best for you. I take it you got the parts I sent?
  3. ShatirLavan Jedi Knight

star 3
  4. TapeTrooper515 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Kandosii. Did we ever decide what we were going to do with the cloak?
  5. ShatirLavan Jedi Knight

star 3
    Nope, but the way you had the black one it would have covered a lot of the armour. I'd suggest going with my red fabric, and snapping it to the armour.
  6. TapeTrooper515 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Sounds good to me. I will be able to meet you tomorrow at around 2:00. I will be shure to bring my jumpsuit and belt, I can't wait!
  7. TapeTrooper515 Jedi Knight

star 2
    The belt is done. It's got a holster for my rifle and seven pouches with snaps that I can actualy open and close while wearing gloves!

Edit: I have also made a water bottle pouch, for a thirsty, hot, tired Mando
  8. ShatirLavan Jedi Knight

star 3
    Gauntlets are almost done. Just some glue to dry overnight, then cleaning them up in the morning.
  9. TapeTrooper515 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Thank you so much for the help! I can not wait to try on the armor!
  10. Jedi_Ranger_007 Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow - reading these progress reports, and seeing a couple pics last night, I'm getting pretty excited to see this custom mando! This topic also serves as helping motivate me to get my custom Jedi gear finished by Saturday.
  11. ShatirLavan Jedi Knight

star 3
    I just turned off all my lights and tested out the LED on the left gauntlet. It looks so cool. It gives me good ideas for when I do my custom.
  12. TapeTrooper515 Jedi Knight

star 2
    It's finaly done![face_dancing] =D= [face_dancing] I am wearing the armor as I type this (including the gloves, it's not easy). It looks ori'ori'kandosii! I just need to attach the leg armor to the jumpsuit and it is ready for the Expo. Now I can't wait for Sunday...
  13. Jedi_Ranger_007 Jedi Master

star 4
    I look forward to seeing the completed ensemble!

I, too, am looking forward to Sunday!
  14. TapeTrooper515 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I finaly have a voice amp! Now I can actualy talk in my bucket.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.