main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Mane Event - Why Ventress Shaved Her Head ( Pre-Phanton Menace love story/angst)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by ISenseAPlot, Oct 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ISenseAPlot

ISenseAPlot Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 23, 2005
    Title: Mane Event (Why Ventress Shaved Her Head)
    Author: ISenseAPlot
    Disclaimer: George Lucas and LucasLTD, owns Star Wars, and it's characters. This is a work of original fiction based on characters from Star Wars, for which I am not seeking compensation, as this is only a hobby.

Story: A love story about how Ventress decided to go bald.

Life for Ventress had always been one of profound loneliness... a loneliness that grew until it became an empty space. In time, it was the emptiness that lead to darkness, the darkness to anger, and the anger to hate.

Some days the pain was as sharp as a knife stabbing, plunging, deep into her heart. No one understood her pain. This, was the knife twisting, her cry was the blood spilling. She felt as though she died a little more each day, until she was fully dead. Waiting, for the scavengers to peck at her remains before carrying her away.

Eventually the scavengers came, one by one, and picked her apart. First her eyes, so she could not see, her lips so she could not speak, her hands so she could not feel, her lungs so she could not breathe, then her heart, so she could not love...not her life, or even herself in death, and then her head... that is the last thing She remembered. Then peace...

The men had come and burned her village to the ground and her family and friends with it. They were helpless, and undeserving. When they were done pillaging her village, they torched the landscape until it burned like a distant star.

She didn't know if a single person had been spared. It had taken long enough, but the Jedi had come to help them. But only one. Jedi Master, Mace Windu.

"Come with me!" he demanded.

She shivered. She was afraid the warmongers would come and slaughter the two of them. She scurried beneath a rock. But Master Windu used his sorcery to lift it from her head, where she had become trapped by it's weight.

Her hair was long, dark, and shiny. Her eyes were like stars that sparkled as though it was the brightest in the bluest of black skies. Her voice a mere whisper from having screamed so long in the furious battle.

Master Windu gripped her arm then pulled her close. "If you don't leave now, you'll die with the rest of your people!"

It was as though he had hit her over the head. "My people...can't all be dead?"

"You're all that's left. It is the reason I alone, was sent to retrieve you."

"You should have come sooner. The Jedi should have come sooner."

Master Windu gripped her arms and shook her. It was a gentle shake, but a shake nonetheless.

"You must let go. They are gone now."

"Easy for you to say. Your people weren't destroyed. My mother, my father, my sister... are all dead," she hissed.

Master Windu sighed. "Death is a part of life."

He stared at her and she felt herself warm under his gaze.

"Don't look at me," she said, suddenly aware that we were all alone. Even the explosions had stopped.

"I never knew my family. At least you were given the chance to know yours, and love them...Be grateful for what you have had. It's all you can do now."

She stared at the burning trees and grass. Smoke entered her lungs.

"We'll take Sector nine to my ship. But we'll have to tread lightly. The warmongers may see us."

"Are you afraid?"

"Of who?"

"The Warmongers? Are you afraid of being killed?"

"I only wish to see you from Zala safely. If I am killed on this mission, then it was my destiny."

The sound of blasters broke the silence. He grabbed her arm then pulled her from the brush.

"Go, go, I'll hold them off!" he said, his lightsaber springing to life. It was a purple color, brighter and more vibrant than any lightsaber She had seen.

She ran as fast she could. She came from a peaceful people and would not know how to fend for herself. Women, were not taught to fight. It was forbidden. Even for a Princess, like Ventress.

Branches from the trees seemed to reach out and grab her and vines caught her ankles. She fell and bruised, cried out, waiting for the Jedi who had com

2. ISenseAPlot

ISenseAPlot Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 23, 2005
    Things to do with this story is,

1. Change this story from first person to third person.
    2. Try to give Ventress more history, like make her a princess or something.

3. I wish I knew more about the character's history from the SW books, but I only read two with her in it, which is Cestus Deception and Jedi Trial.
  5. JadeSolo

JadeSolo Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.