Mankind Being Exterminated, Time to Kick Some Butt: The Halo 2 Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Games' started by Miin_Bodenna, Apr 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iconic Jedi Knight

star 3
    This might be THE GAME that gets me to buy an XBox. Well, it or Fable...or StarCraft Ghost...or, well, I dunno. I want this game tho.
  2. Jirin_Raman Jedi Master

star 4
    Who else think Rainbow six's name is kind of wierd?

I mean come on, Ranibow 6 three!

I just call it Raven Shield. :D
  3. portman_is_so_fine Force Ghost

star 4
    So, anything new news on the game?

Seems to have been quite for awhile.
  4. darthYENIK Force Ghost

star 2
    "This might be THE GAME that gets me to buy an XBox..."

Me too, but KOTOR is making me want to buy one more.
  5. Antilles2001 Jedi Master

star 4
    Wait, you didn't get an X-Box for the first Halo?!!?
  6. DarthBobbalot Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    *gasp*
    Youre missing out a ton on that one... If you dont have an xbox already, get one and get Halo 1, or else you'll be missing out on a lot. Or just get the PC version.
    Seriously tho, youre missing out on a hella good game there
  7. portman_is_so_fine Force Ghost

star 4
    My friend at school was telling me that Microsoft keeps pushing back the release for Halo 2 because they are waiting for more people to sign up to Xbox Live. Does anybody know if there is any truth behind this?
  8. Antilles2001 Jedi Master

star 4
    If that's true, I'm going to assasinate Bill Gates.

If it's not true, I'm going to jump for joy, then assasinate Bill Gates.

:p
  9. JediHobbit Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    i believe they keep pushing it back to ensure that all the bugs are worked out and such. More delay = better quality, and that's just fine with me.

My preciousss...
  10. portman_is_so_fine Force Ghost

star 4
    i believe they keep pushing it back to ensure that all the bugs are worked out and such. More delay = better quality, and that's just fine with me.

Yeah, I agree. no bugs = way better than game with bugs.

Bioware should have kept KotOR another month to get all of the bugs out of it. It would have been fine with me to make sure they weren't in there.
  11. plo_koom Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    you know that article I posted way back about halo2 being as close as november15. well thats less then a way week away. Many different websites are saying that in a surprise move bungie will release halo2 next week. Its on the front page of HBo_Org
    http://halo.bungie.org/

http://games.thedgn.com/index.php?page=news/EpylFFuyllqRxBTDHp.php

Discuss
  12. portman_is_so_fine Force Ghost

star 4
    OH MY GOSH!!!! Are you serious?? That would own.

edit: I want my HALO 2!!!
  13. plo_koom Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    And the for the cou de' gras(sp?)the final piece of evidence of its release before christmas

http://games.thedgn.com/index.php?page=news/EpylupVZZFIMuJspbK.php

Thats right an employee holiday discount list. Take that all you non-belivers.
  14. portman_is_so_fine Force Ghost

star 4
    Dude, this seems too good to be true. I don't think I will believe it until I see it or see an official press release.
  15. plo_koom Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Have faith All signs point to a release before at least december Im having a great conversation about it at this site
    http://s2.invisionfree.com/343GS/index.php?showtopic=156

My name on there is ShortRoundMcfly.

But I wouldnt worry it makes sense to me not only will it increase sales by releasing it before christmas but it also lands on Xbox live renewials. And also around the due dates of Half-life 2 and doom3 and besides you saw that List it coming out in a short while you shall see. P. Diddy said at a press conference that Microsoft will do something major on november15 and hinted it was halo2.
  16. plo_koom Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    So let me get this strait there are no there are no more halo fans on these boards? Or there are but they just dont care halo2 could be coming out in less then a week? Truly sad.
  17. plo_koom Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Possibly a T.V spot
    http://games.thedgn.com/index.php?page=news/EpylupAyZlFHFlVfkM.php
  18. Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I have no xbox. If Halo 2 comes out, next week, I will have one, and ready to kill anyone with my katana that gets between me and Halo 2. That is all.
  19. WindexedStormtrooper Jedi Master

star 4
    So let me get this strait there are no more halo fans on these boards? Or there are but they just dont care halo2 could be coming out in less then a week? Truly sad.

I think that any sensible Halo 2 fan believes that the most anticipated game of all time isn't going to be released with absolutely zero press/advertising/hype/OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS.

20. LordJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    I think that any sensible Halo 2 fan believes that the most anticipated game of all time isn't going to be released with absolutely zero press/advertising/hype/OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS.

You're right. I'll expect to see lots of press/advertising/hype/OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS when Half-Life 2 is about to be released :p :)
  21. plo_koom Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Did you not read the article?
  22. Tobey-Wan FanForce CR Northwest Ohio

Chapter Rep
    star 9
    Hoax!

Check out the news story over at HBO.
  23. portman_is_so_fine Force Ghost

star 4
    Oh well, I kind of figured it wasn't true because there was no official press release. I hope there will at least be a playable demo released soon.
  24. plo_koom Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Its gotta be coming out next week it just gotta I would lay down and die if it didnt. Thats all Im living for.
  25. plo_koom Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Aw what do those idiots at that site know I hate them. I think its coming out 5.11 I think the date makes sense the dont always get adds out before the game. And did you not see the add.Xboxcentral.net says that the pictures of the commercial are real from the the research they've done on them.

did you even read all the evidence or did you just see what I was trying to say and already assume Im wrong?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.